It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Biden, The Military Is Launching Political Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So when you were a female in the American military what did you think about "Maternal flight suits?"

I'm dying to know your answer on that, since you seem to know everything...

We had no such thing...We had a blue uniform for maternal in the AF that was what we would use for typical office work. I didn't watch Carlson, but a maternal flight suit sounds rather stupid.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So when you were a female in the American military what did you think about "Maternal flight suits?"

We had no such thing...We had a blue uniform for maternal in the AF that was what we would use for typical office work. I didn't watch Carlson, but a maternal flight suit sounds rather stupid.

I was in the AF and wore that for two of my children.

I was grounded for being pregnant and flew a desk for the time... and it also influenced my career.

Maternal flight suits are a really stupid idea by this administration.

Are they going to tailor them so that we can breastfeed while on duty as well?

The whole concept is just.... bizarre.

edit on 14-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I was in the AF and wore that for two of my children.

I was grounded for being pregnant and flew a desk for the time... and it also influenced my career.

Maternal flight suits are a really stupid idea by this administration.

Are they going to tailor them so that we can breastfeed while on duty as well?

The whole concept is just.... bizarre.

There is a 40 inch zipper right there...lol no need for a boob flap. Times have changed...We would only wear our flight suits when we flew or were deployed which pregnant women would not typically do either. We would wear our blues most of the other times or the green utility uniform which I think came in a maternal style with a elastic waistband. Then it seemed everyone started to wear a flight suit...lol

edit on 14-3-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Get ready folks, no stone being left unturned 😵‍💫

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Biden "Administration" is a puppet with it's strings being pulled by the same puppet masters that directed the Obama Administration.

Under Obama, institutions such as the IRS were weaponized to go after the political enemies of the left. Even the intelligence community was weaponized to go after then candidate, Donald Trump and NOTHING of any consequence has been done.

Biden is just continuing this trend with woke political appointees in the military who are now openly attacking critics of the left.

The US is in a world of trouble with what political leaders have done to our country since WWII.

edit on 14-3-2021 by SKEPTEK because: china virus

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Maternal flight suits are a really stupid idea by this administration

Biden's just helping women's careers by allowing them to skip maternity leave. Once the baby's crushed by the gravitational forces pressing upon it from being inside a jet flying at supersonic speeds, women won't need to take flight time off to do such demeaning, patriarchal work like raising children.

Biden's pretty much the ultimate feminist ally.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well the marines did change up the first day of bootcamp. They now all get off the buses, drill instructors ask them politely to pick up their craft supplies and their bags, then they sit 6 ft apart and weave a basket, then they have to carry their basket and bag and jog 100 yards to a picnic.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Well the marines did change up the first day of bootcamp. They now all get off the buses, drill instructors ask them politely to pick up their craft supplies and their bags, then they sit 6 ft apart and weave a basket, then they have to carry their basket and bag and jog 100 yards to a picnic.

Contrast that to the videos of the CCP recruits going to training for the first time with the drill punching them in the stomach as soon as they get off the bus, then making them run with all their gear to the training barracks.

Who would be the better soldiers in your opinion?

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
What Tucker Carlson or anyone else has to say is immaterial.

Behavior like this is beneath the dignity of the United States Marine Corps and has no place in any branch of American military service.

Those responsible for this disgrace owe not just Tucker Carlson but every Marine who is serving or has ever served a heartfelt personal apology, must be held firmly and strictly accountable for their misconduct by their chain of command and should never be allowed near any form of public communication as a Marine ever again.

Again, this is not about Tucker Carlson, this is about conduct unbecoming of United States Marines, and as such demands swift and thorough remediation.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Military members are bound by oath to not have a public political opinion.

Why do you not know anything about any topic but still post an opinion on it?

/facepalm

This is not true at all. The military is exactly entitled to have a public political opinion. They're even allowed to participate in political protests. The caveat is they can't be in uniform.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

When I was a female in the Navy as aircrew, I would not even want to fly if I was expecting. What Tucker said was pure sexist. If the navy wants pregnant women flying, that is what will happen, it just didn't when I was in 1985 to 1983.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The way I see it, we should not be putting women in harms way.

They should be home making babies.

Why wouldn't we promote making our own babies instead of bringing in 3rd-worlders?

Oh, that's right. The uber-rich don't want it to happen.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The so-called "military attack" was after Tucker Carlson made fun of military uniforms for pregnant members. This had nothing to do with "Policy decisions." It had to do with a member of the press being a sexist pig and getting called out on it.

He is a sexist pig for pointing out the ridiculousness of a pregnant woman putting on a fighter suit made for pregnant ladies?

What a damn joke. I actually don't care if you want to send every female in your family to go fight while they are pregnant. Most probably about time those genetics weren't allowed to continue.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Maternal flight suits are a really stupid idea by this administration

Biden's just helping women's careers by allowing them to skip maternity leave. Once the baby's crushed by the gravitational forces pressing upon it from being inside a jet flying at supersonic speeds, women won't need to take flight time off to do such demeaning, patriarchal work like raising children.

Biden's pretty much the ultimate feminist ally.

The poor kid is more likely to be born disabled. Pregnant fighter pilots should not be allowed in the cock pit until after the child is born (or God forbid...aborted.).

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

There are restrictions in the military for example single parents are not allowed to join the military. If you have kids you must have a spouse to take care of them. Requires a waiver if you have more than 2 kids as well. Truth of the matter is usually when a woman has a child in the military their kids will go to grandparents or they use a pregnancy discharge, a parenthood discharge for sole-parents who can’t find someone to give total care to their kids, and there’s a hardship discharge where an unusual family problem that requires the soldier to be with a family in financial crisis or a family member who has a severe mental health problem.

Heres the problem in the military you have to be ready for deployment in 24 hrs anywhere in the world. Some special units give you 2 hours and your on the plane. Reality is a woman with kids cant do that and you wouldnt want them to. So heres the dirty little secret they are often removed because they cant pass a physical. The other thing i saw was gently nudging them to the door because a womans view point changes once she has had kids. She will never put the military above the needs of her kids and that is exactly what the military requires. Do you know how many times enlisted men have to leave their kids without even saying good bye. We would get called in at 1 am and by 3 am where in the back of a c130 with our gear going god knows where.

Now to put this in perspective these flight suits are for the US Chair Force so i dont consider it that big of a deal. Their PT is playing basketball in the gym so its not like they require anyone to be able to lift anything except maybe the seat in front of their desk. And reality in the army we didnt have women carrying 45 pound combat (often more as you wanted extra rations and more ammo) rucks on patrols. Usually by the second trimester they were making arrangements to leave as it got more and more difficult for them to do their job.

Ive seen crazy things on twitter as people try to defend women being pregnant in the military. People trying to claim women can do whatever a man can in the military reality thats not the case it just we are designed diffrently. Dont get me wrong i think its a great idea women are in the armed forces but you do need to realize their strength and weaknesses. A woman would not have been able to carry me out of a combat situation im 6ft 2 and weighed 210 lbs not to mention gear. Women dont have the upper body strength to do that as a medic I saw this limitation frequently. Just meant i had to risk my life more than a woman did in combat as i tried to drag someone to safety. However having said that a female medic had the ability to make someone feel better in a tough situation. Guys are just not wired that way i guess or at least i wasnt.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I’m a Marine and Army vet. What the civies fail to understand, is that a pregnant woman, does not belong in a combat zone. Who the fu*k can trust the “leadership” of a person who willingly puts their own unborn child in danger?!

The other point people don’t seem to understand (of course we do), like Carlson stated, the military exists to engage in and win wars. It’s highly discriminatory for this reason; to have the best odds of winning. It’s not a difficult concept (except to morons).

Man, I remember hearing from my wife (also a Marine vet) and buddies who were in the air wing, when deployments came around, the sheer amount of convenient pregnancies that mysteriously came from nowhere, and prevented the ladies from going on deployment. I guess that doesn’t matter anymore.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah...the implication was that uniforms enable abortion by crushing by gravitational forces. It was supposed to be a subtle commentary on a variety of topics rolled into one sarcastic, probably offensive quip.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: infolurker

Possibly if that fruit loop Tucker Carlson could keep his sexist trap shut the Military may not have to chime up about not listening to his nor Chinas guff nor opinions on the matter.

Perhaps you could elaborate on Tucker Carlson's experience of being a female in the american military?

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
The way I see it, we should not be putting women in harms way.

They should be home making babies.

Why wouldn't we promote making our own babies instead of bringing in 3rd-worlders?

Oh, that's right. The uber-rich don't want it to happen.

Finally proof of time travel right here on ATS

An actual post from the 1950s.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join