It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes Federal Reparations - They're Buttering-up the Bread as We Speak

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Get ready folks, Federal Reparations are on the way !!

With some local governments already starting and some States "thinking" about Reparations, now we have a Biden advisor planting seeds and buttering up the bread !!

Don't know where this will take the U.S. economy, but something sinister is behind the whole Democrat plan (always is).

What do you think the plan is ?

What will the Economy look like ?

Is this really a Social/Society "Equalizer" or not ?

Will this give people a false (and dangerous) sense of "emboldenment" ?

“We have to start breaking down systemic racism," senior White House adviser Cedric Richmond said.

White House senior adviser Cedric Richmond says it's "doable" for the Biden administration to make first-term progress on racial equality, while Congress studies reparations for slavery.

"We have to start breaking down systemic racism and barriers that have held people of color back and especially African-Americans," Richmond said in an Axios interview aired Sunday on HBO.

Richmond’s remarks come after President Biden voiced support to the House’s attempt to create a commission on reparations.

Top Biden adviser Richmond suggests White House will move on reparations without Congress

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, the post I had about the coming of May is getting closer now, isn't it, folks. Like I mentioned, the arrow from the bow has been released.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
All part of the leftys racist plan. You give 50k to almost any low wage earning black person, the very first thing they'll do is quit their job. Now here he comes the hundreds of thousands migrant Latinos to fill their spot. The black community trusts the Democrat party even after all the times they've betrayed blacks.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Pandora’s box a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sorry, I posted while receiving a text and It double posted

edit on 14-3-2021 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I didn't receive stimulus money either time. My parents did and they're millionaires. Why do I keep paying taxes?

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
All part of the leftys racist plan. You give 50k to almost any low wage earning black person, the very first thing they'll do is quit their job. Now here he comes the hundreds of thousands migrant Latinos to fill their spot. The black community trusts the Democrat party even after all the times they've betrayed blacks.

Have you notice the Asian community ( in English that is ) has been very quiet . The sleeping tiger. "This monster will be calm and do nothing as long as it is left to sleep, but once woken it will fight tooth and claw and will be a plague for others.”

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Was it Oregon who voted last week to give Black residents $123,000 tax-free? Even non-African Americans like VP Kamala Harris would qualify, if she resided in Oregon.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Time to STOP paying taxes!

Let the IRS come a knocking and let them know enough is ENOUGH!

Winning this war as in any other war is going take sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Unless someone is hiding under a rock, we all know that the printing presses are open (sorry, I mean the Fed typing numbers in a computer saying we have more money) thus bloating the money supply so badly that there will be inevitable monetary collapse.

I fully expect them to completely blow up the dollar in the matter of a few years.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Unless someone is hiding under a rock, we all know that the printing presses are open (sorry, I mean the Fed typing numbers in a computer saying we have more money) thus bloating the money supply so badly that there will be inevitable monetary collapse.

I fully expect them to completely blow up the dollar in the matter of a few years.

China for the last 10 years have made their currency strong in the Asian countries, that was just one way of colonizing the Asian countries. When the people are not traveling to the Asian countries, the dollar won't take on much weight, the Chinese money will. The " Chinese spider web trap " .

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
In my small town of 186 thousand our progressive, female mayor, is lining up 100 million for reparations. This is supposedly for property take under immanent domain in the early sixties.

www.knoxnews.com...

I can’t imagine what’s happening at the Federal level or really why.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What a great way to harvest DNA from people.

What, you thought tax free meant flesh free?

Not a chance. Embrace the vise as the vise embraces you.

I wonder what percentage will determine who is and who isn't. I can tell you one thing, whatever number is used, THAT'S going to start some serious sh!t too.

edit on 3/14/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Brings a whole new meaning to "You will own nothing and like it." dunnit?
When are they breaking out the Soma so we will think we like it?

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Brings a whole new meaning to "You will own nothing and like it." dunnit?
When are they breaking out the Soma so we will think we like it?

Your post are so educational and spot on.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So you take money from people who are not the race of choice, and give it to another race and think that is going to bring those races together? If there is one single person out there that believes this, please speak up and splain it to us.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Offer a boat ticket back to their country of origin and a thousand dollars cash.

But they have to be barred from ever returning.

link   

I'm 50% Irish, do I get a check too?

What's funny about the whole 1619 project to me, is if you actually look up the first documented slaves who were brought over to this continent from afar, it was 100 Irishmen. They were considered no better than dogs.

Nobody alive today has been a slave, or a slaveholder. We have somehow gone way past Mike Judge's Idiocracy and are somewhere in a Phillip K. Dick novel.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Time to STOP paying taxes!

Let the IRS come a knocking and let them know enough is ENOUGH!

Winning this war as in any other war is going take sacrifice.

There are a lot of small business owners like myself who folded and decided to "starve the beast."

Become a net negative tax-wise, if you can do so comfortably.

We'll see how that plays out in a few years...

Although I've noticed that Democratic tax leach voters are already screaming that I'm not a patriot if I don't do my part and work hard to pay for their income.

# them.

Take care of yourselves.

I can, without the Federal government.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

I'm 50% Irish, do I get a check too?

What's funny about the whole 1619 project to me, is if you actually look up the first documented slaves who were brought over to this continent from afar, it was 100 Irishmen. They were considered no better than dogs.

Nobody alive today has been a slave, or a slaveholder. We have somehow gone way past Mike Judge's Idiocracy and are somewhere in a Phillip K. Dick novel.

There was a time in America where an Irish slave was worth a quarter, a black slave worth a gold piece. ($20.)

When the cotton bales were being thrown down onto the ships and an Irishman caught one and broke their back, they were just tossed over the side.

Funny how people don't know that.

ETA.. and for the record, one side of my family had Irish slaves in the mix, the other half is entirely Native American.

But I'm not black, so I don't count to the Woke.

edit on 14-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join