It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Love? Let's Explore..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Love is like some sort of a word, probably a vowel that describes some sort of temporary madness, and is concluded by a storm of headaches. All of which are highly exaggerated claims at sobriety and lucidity of thought. And claiming a higher reason for a basic undertone.

Basically, there may just never be anything in the world like the love between a man, and his PlayStation 5. And that may be as good as it gets. See there is even video proof of it.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Seeking to understand Love is righteous.
Claiming to know is foolish.
To each his own.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I see your "love between a man and a PS5" and raise the bet to..

"married to the Eiffel Tower"

edit on 18-3-2021 by Serdgiam because: Enngglliisshh

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I think it should be said. No love is to silly, to not be taken serious.

I mean what can I say. At this point its like who even cares.

They should just have brochures at every gathering of people and the first thing they have to fill out is 2 questions? Whats your fetish? And why should we care? And people can move on from there. I guess!

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ok never mind. Maybe this guy was on to something. Maybe this is as close to love as it gets. Or if not, those fields of barley is still much better scenery then the other crap out there. That lady rubbing against the bridge getting off in your video? Or the other stuff weirdos have said and posted in this page? May all just be a bad scenery.

edit on 10pmThursdaypm182021f4pmThu, 18 Mar 2021 22:22:58 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Oh, I actually agree. PS5 dude didnt actually marry his console though, so I have to imagine it isnt quite to same same extent of "Objectum Sexuality."

He may love that beautiful piece of modern electronics, but he doesnt appear to be in love with it, you know?

To answer your question of "why should we care?" though.. well.. the topic is interesting and the little corners it finds itself going are rather strange (which isnt an insult).

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
Love is nothingness.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join