It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fentanyl Flowing Into United States at Record Volume

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Who couldn't see this one coming when you "Open The Borders". Democrats who support this insanity are idiots. The amount of fentanyl seized while coming through the southern border during the first 5 months of fiscal year 2021 is already higher than all of fiscal year 2020, according to the latest statistics from Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

So, I guess we should just legalize fentanyl and heroine and have Big Pharma make it cheaper than the cartels can.

Great plan.

You know it is bad when Mexico's President says you have gone to far on opening the border.

www.zerohedge.com...

“We are seeing a dramatic increase in fentanyl seizures this fiscal year, more than 360 percent higher than this time last year,” Miller said.

“Nationwide drug seizures increased 50 percent in February from January. Cocaine interceptions increased 13 percent, seizures of methamphetamine increased 40 percent, seizures of heroin went up 48 percent.”

Mexico’s president has expressed concern that President Joe Biden’s policies are encouraging illegal immigration and human trafficking along the border with the United States.

“They see him as the migrant president, and so many feel they’re going to reach the United States,” Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said of Biden the morning after a virtual meeting with his U.S. counterpart on March 1, according to Reuters.

Maltz said, “perception is reality. People around the world look at Biden as a softie on immigration.”

“The open border is a disaster. It just increases the [cartels’] ability to move drugs freely into America,” he said.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

George Floyd is rolling over in his grave. Opportunity lost.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Don't blame me.
I didn't vote for Biden.
Enjoy your increased crime, drugs and trafficked kiddies, Leftards...it's what you voted for.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

You know it is bad when Mexico's President says you have gone to far on opening the border.

Maybe Mexico will be paying for the rest of the wall, after all.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Something else straight outta Wuhan for you folks!
Another wonderful export.

Cartels buy chems from China,make into product in Mexico then walk/tunnel/drive it over the border.
Im not saying this is another part of Chinas stealth war against the west-but it reads like something from Sun Tzu's war philosophy.

www.theatlantic.com...

Over the past decade, Wuhan has emerged as the global headquarters for fentanyl production.
The city’s chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturers hide production of the drug within their larger, licit manufacturing operations, then ship it abroad using deliberately mislabeled packaging, concealment techniques, and a complex network of forwarding addresses.
According to a recent ABC News report, “huge amounts of these mail-order [fentanyl] components can be traced to a single, state-subsidized company in Wuhan.”

www.city-journal.org...

Suspicions may increase upon reading the bold text above...the CCCP are making this cheap and easy to export through subsides.
Interesting,and suspicious IMO.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The Cartel loves Joe.

They are back in business.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The Cartel loves Joe.

They are back in business.

Joe Biden proudly proclaimed, "WE ARE BACK!".

When deaths (murders, drunk driving, Overdoses) reach a high enough level, angry Americans will throw Joe Biden out of office.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Looks like China remembers their history. The Opium Wars devastated them for centuries.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I'm going to get flamed for this, but I have been on the front lines fighting this when I was in law enforcement.

I say let the drugs in. Don't cut them, leave them 100%. Make sure every idiot that wants fentanyl gets it. If you or they are stupid enough to ingest a drug that will ultimately kill you - have at it. The cost of cleaning up the mess will be much less than trying to save you or get you off the drugs which usually results in a person going right back to them.

People that do the drugs may be your siblings, parents, friends or acquaintances. Oh well, they have no responsibility once the drugs are used and even though they may be a loved one, obviously the drug user doesn't love you...

Let 'em go...

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I honestly don’t care.
Let’s make every drug legal.

Just because it’s more readily available doesn’t mean I’m going to use it.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Looks like China remembers their history. The Opium Wars devastated them for centuries.

No question about that-and I mean they do have a point TBF
I cant really stand up for the british empire/east india company on that disgusting scheme.

Its a pretty horrid and cowardly way to wage war IMO,but its text book stuff to many governments.
Who ever does it are massive assh0l3s.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

If theirs a demand, then their will always be a supply... I highly doubt border policy has anything to do with it.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
News flash for you!!!..it was flowing just as much previously..jeezuz h christ

Tell us about how many addicts went without, during the reign of Trump?
edit on 14-3-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Don't blame me.
I didn't vote for Biden.
Enjoy your increased crime, drugs and trafficked kiddies, Leftards...it's what you voted for.

The big problem is main and social media will not cover it and when they do they spin it a totally different way and 100 million believe them. It is still all about Trump daily while if, and a big if, Biden says a single word then 100 million get all goggle-eyed from the inspiration that blubbering idiot says. Crap like this

President Biden on Monday seemed to forget Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s name at a White House event — calling the Pentagon chief “the guy who runs that outfit over there.”

The guy is standing right behind him, talked to him 2 mins before, HE selected the guy as HIS Def Sec, and nothing from the left as 100 million says "nothing to see here" in some Obi Wan mind trick.

Where is also the outrage over the border that we saw with Trump? Once again, nothing to see here... People are so full of sh!t

edit on 14-3-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Everybody knows, or should know, that seizures don't indicate how much is getting through.

This could easily be spun to mean that ICE is doing a better job at stopping the flow under Biden.

I'm just going to believe that the drug smuggling business stays pretty much the same regardless of border policy.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Well they say it is already at 2020 total and here it is March, so where do you get you "just as much", Kids are not in cages too I bet, and everyone they are freeing into the population are all been checked for COVID and many other nasty diseases, damn life is so good now under Biden.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Well they say it is already at 2020 total and here it is March, so where do you get you "just as much", Kids are not in cages too I bet, and everyone they are freeing into the population are all been checked for COVID and many other nasty diseases, damn life is so good now under Biden.

What is the difference, no addict goes without, no matter what idiot is in charge..is my point!

BTW I'm not for opening to borders to all..so perish that thought..I'm taking reality.
edit on 14-3-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
The whole war on drugs is a joke, sure, they catch some at the border, make a big photo op, to make people think the war is working..guess what..it's not working, never has.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
This could easily be spun to mean that ICE is doing a better job at stopping the flow under Biden.

I'm just going to believe that the drug smuggling business stays pretty much the same regardless of border policy.

Do you think ICE is doing better under Biden?

So what we might see is a couple of things.

The market is flooded and drugs get cheaper and more assessable, maybe more teens start using a lot more with both the availably increases and price drops. Think if coke went from 100 bucks a gram to 5 bucks a gram how many high schoolers would be drawing a couple of lines each morning before their first class.

They also could be flooding the border right now since the odds are much better to get the stuff into the county due to the situation Biden has created, so what could this mean? Well they could build up a stock pile to last decades during harder years...

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

What is the difference, no addict goes without, no matter what idiot is in charge..is my point!

BTW I'm not for opening to borders to all..so perish that thought..I'm taking reality.

I do agree that most drugs should be legalized while having a list of drugs that gives the death penalty for making, dealing or distribution of the nasty ones like Fentanyl and crocodile drug to name two really bad ones.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join