It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats will kill more Americans than terrorist could dream.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The Democrats and their policies are a safety hazard.
Opening borders during covid will most likely get Americans sick and possibly killed.

The Democrat policy of no cash bail and their efforts to keep criminals out of jail and on the streets is a safety hazard.

The Democrats would be the ones absolutely to blame, but the Republicans get no pass if they sit by and do nothing.

Its getting to the point where Republicans have to start fighting back. As they are very far behind in this war.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It was probably a Democrat who built the Georgia Guide Stones.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
It was probably a Democrat who built the Georgia Guide Stones.

I heard it was Ted Turner.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
The Democrats and their policies are a safety hazard.
Opening borders during covid will most likely get Americans sick and possibly killed.

The Democrat policy of no cash bail and their efforts to keep criminals out of jail and on the streets is a safety hazard.

The Democrats would be the ones absolutely to blame, but the Republicans get no pass if they sit by and do nothing.

Its getting to the point where Republicans have to start fighting back. As they are very far behind in this war.

If Trump had done any of this, the media and democrats would have condemned him to hell. That’s the test for this. They are doing all of this unhindered. The media supports it and covers for them.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

That statement alone should tell you that "keeping people safe" was never about what the overblown response to this "virus" has been about.

I remember back in the 80's when all the professional wrestlers finally came out and admitted that the matches were all staged/fake, but nobody seemed to notice and fans just watched it anyway like it was real.

We are now at that point with the political system in this country.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I remember back in the 80's when all the professional wrestlers finally came out and admitted that the matches were all staged/fake, but nobody seemed to notice and fans just watched it anyway like it was real.

shut your mouth, rastlinin is not fake.

i remember back in the 70's when i was a kid. i would always think how could people believe this _ _ it was real. there is no way anybody could take the beating with chairs or what ever be bleeding so much they can't see for the blood running down in their eyes, and come back and win the match.

but there are some folks that will still to this day, want to fight with you claiming rastlinin is to real.

pitiful, just pitiful.
edit on 14-3-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
You lead with a Good point and follow up with an apt analogy
fight the good fight.
reply to: Cancerwarrior

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Democrats will kill more Americans than terrorist could dream.

That↑ depends on your definition of a terrorist.

Some might say that Democrats and terrorists are one and the same.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth
At the DC level, republicrats and demicans are just two sides of the same coin. I think we have a a handful of representatives still trying to serve the people, but they are in the extreme minority.

edit on 3/14/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well your argument is BS but even if it weren't, it will take a loooong time to catch-up to Trump's 500,000+ death count. He could have 10 Vietnam Wars and he'd still be short.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Well your argument is BS but even if it weren't, it will take a loooong time to catch-up to Trump's 500,000+ death count. He could have 10 Vietnam Wars and he'd still be short.

lol, still believe the scamdemic lies. You triple masking now?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Yeah, keep kicking the can when it already ain't cutting it. Get this through your skulls: THIS time, you folk are the #ed up extreme-leaning bunch and you know it. FIX THAT before it screws everything up for you for the rest of your natural lives and any other "cause" you blindly back like the fools that that shady political party/civil cause association advertises you as.
edit on 3/14/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

lol, still believe the scamdemic lies. You triple masking now?

I think he refuses to acknowledge the huge lion's share of dead care home elderly under D governors.

In short, he can suck it.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Democrats will save us from covid and ysher in a age of peace and prosperity. Republicans just want to keep us sick and racist.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It's an undeclared but obvious open war upon the American people conducted by the democrat party and the MSM. The FBI and CIA is cooperating with them in this undeclared war right here on American soil.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Democrats will save us from covid and ysher in a age of peace and prosperity. Republicans just want to keep us sick and racist.

Peace and prosperity does not include "zones" in cities people are exempt from, and mountains of preferential treatment bills in the works.

I'm so sure Asian farmers enjoyed that, as much as the white ones did.

All Democrats are doing, and quite blatantly, is re-establishing segregation and subservience, just with other races in this head-competition. That's irredeemably #ed up, and so are you for supporting it.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You need to shut your mouth and stop making sense.

Joking aside, Democrats sometimes do have good ideas along with PC culture of acceptance. The problem is extremism, insideous agendas, and conquest for power under the guise of caring.

There are lots of lefties who are pointing out the hypocrisy and detrimental attitudes of the democratic party. It's just that mainstream blocks it out and props up mainline democrats and far left woke warriors.

It's just a fight for power in my opinion. Those who lead cancel culture, the DNC, and such are all trying to have power and control while convincing the public that they are the sane, loving, and progressive side to choose.

edit on 14-3-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think it would make more sense for the cia to control both sides. Look at Republican MSM. Just as one-sided, bias, and agenda driven as the left.

Divide and conquer.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

What's your favorite part of the Bai Din presidency so far?

The spike in gasoline prices?
The spike in insulin prices
The loss of 52,000 jobs
Troops having to sleep on cold concrete
Bombs dropping in Syria
Illegals coming into the country without a coof test
Lies about the first gay cabinet member

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think it would make more sense for the cia to control both sides. Look at Republican MSM. Just as one-sided, bias, and agenda driven as the left.

Divide and conquer.

I have yet to see true bias in any so called right wing media. They might really be honest democrats calling out corruption instead of hiding it.
With democrats though, anyone with a platform who is opposing their actions and policies is labeled a "Right wing media" and considered biased.
See how the real world actually functions now?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join