It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom passed away peacefully

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
My condolences. It sounds like your mother lived a full, wonderful life. Take her legacy and continue onwards. a reply to: Zrtst

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
As a 3 time heart patient, and survivor of 3 heart attacks, I can tell you that is the way to go.

Peace to you and your family, she is happy now.

Fred..

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

My condolences for your mother. Mine passed late Jan after my birthday unexpectedly, and I'm still reeling that I didn't get time to say goodbye or anything.. just clinging to good memories

Blessings to you and your family

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I'm so sorry you're going through this right now! Know that my heart goes out to you and your's.

TheBorg :-)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Heaven has a new light. Hopefully her light will continue shining through you.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a Parent is so sad, but she lived a long life and sounds like a wonderful woman. Hugs!

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
My Condolences to the Family, I'm so sorry for her passing.

It sounds like the family has a treasure trove of memories that can be shared around. May she rest in peace.

Johnny

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your loss.

My 90 year old mother died a few weeks before Christmas. Semi-peaceful. She refused chemo and radiation but she died in the hospital when they were restricting visitors.

Yes, I also still think " I have to tell mom..." and then realize she isn't here.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I am sorry mate, glad you got a last good visit with her treasure those moments.

Ladies like she sounds are a treasure to the world and things are a bit worse with her passing.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Though people may pass, we never truly lose them. They live on in the memories of those who care about them. Memories of kind and gentle times spent in the peaceful warm embrace of loving family and friends. Share your memories and the dearly departed will live on in the hearts of those who hear their story and are touched by the sharing.

God Bless.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I so sorry to hear about your mom. Both my parents passed from cancer a few years ago, and to be able to pass away surrounded by loved ones is all that important at a time like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I am sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you.

I lost my mom when she was only forty-six...she was a ten year survivor of breast cancer, and then it reared its ugly head and took her away in the shortest amount of time. It was kind of brutal; my Granddad died in February, and my Mom died in July (the 4th of July, to be exact...she would have liked that). So, in the first year of marriage with my wife (22 years this June), I lost the two people on this planet that I was closest to. My Mimi, who was married to my Granddad for over fifty years, became a shell of herself for the last years of her life before she finally passed. That took the "trifecta" from my life...the three people that I cherished and cared about the most.

It was hard then, and it is still hard now. You do not have to get over it any time soon. It is ok to be upset, it is ok to be angry, and it is ok to feel bad about your circumstances.

Death sucks.

But, I would be remiss if I did not quote the Apostle Paul:

"Oh Death, where is thy sting? Oh grave, where is thy victory?"

I believe that with my whole heart. The same Apostle tells us that we are "surrounded by a cloud of witnesses", and I believe that as well.

I feel for you, and I am glad that your loved one passed in peace, and not physical/emotional torment.

Prayers up for you.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I hope you guys are ok I am sorry to hear that you lost your mom. I lost my Grandfather 2 years ago and the loss still echos inside me to this very day I loved him so much. I hope you and your family can get together for a good Easter. Peace be with you and yours.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join