It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom passed away peacefully

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Had a great visit with my 90 year old Mom a week ago. By Tuesday she quietly breathed her last and joined her ancestors. 3 of the four sibs were present for this holy passage. Hospice came to verify and determine cause of death as natural due to heart failure. Death certificate said the same.
Today we join with family for a memorial service. I think it’ll be good for us.
She was a Registered Nurse and worked with troubled adolescents. A patient beautiful soul who made everyone feel better for talking to her. Gonna miss her.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

I'm sorry for your loss. She sounds like she was a wonderful person.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I’ll second that notion IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Mom left a note to me: Don't be sad...I'm not gone...just "away" for awhile...for we will meet again".

Sorry for your loss...

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am sorry for your loss...my prayers and positive thoughts.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

My condolences for your loss.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sympathies and condolences for your loss, friend.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I like to hear when someone old passes away peacefully. That is the way to go. Better than having to go through chemotherapy and operations and be tortured for months before dying. Quality of life needs to be considered when you are old and in poor health, sometimes just dying is better than living in torture. In England they do have quality of life considerations and discussions before treatment, here they put a person through hell for months then you only live a month extra.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I did the same thing back in 2007.
To be honest,and this will sound awful, I kinda did the happy dance when my mom died.
I watched her waste away for years and when she finally was at peace from all the pain it made me happy.

It took me a long time to stop thinking, I should ask mom,,,, oh,,, crap....

The biggest thing I learned over the years as people pass away is that it’s not about what we lose but it’s more about what we had.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

R.I.P Zrtst Mom.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm sorry for you loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May the Lord help you and yours through your grieving.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

So sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure she will continue to guide and help you, your family and many lost souls from the other side.

An angel on earth can only become more enhanced in heaven.

Take care

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

My condolences to you and your family.

Cherish the memories and the life lessons she passed on to you.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am sorry Zrtst.. So glad loved ones were there with her and she passed peacefully.
She sounds like an amazing person. Im praying for peace for you guys in this time of grief.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yes she sounds like a beautiful soul. Her passing be it sad, her life is truly celebrated by those she's touched over the years.

My sincere Condolences for you and yours.

BB.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

A terrible lost most of us have to suffer at some point in our lives, I lost my mum about 3 years ago.

Oh she is still watching over us I know that but it hurts and it is a pain that never goes away, you have little break down's every now and then and this is true for both men and woman, times when you would have spoken to your mum about something or if you have a father (we only had our mum) the same there, they leave a hole in your life that can never be filled but I believe we will all meet again someday.

You are not alone I feel your grief.

A mothers love is the most pure and selfless of all.

edit on 14-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Try not to be too sad, she's just gone through another door, she's gone on humans greatest adventure which we all must ravel. My thought are with you.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It is good to hear that she died in a peaceful manner at a good old age. May God remember her and call her back to life when the grave and the sea give up those dead in them as a young vibrate woman in the world of peace that God originally intended for us. It can't be too far away.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Condolences to you and family

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It took me a long time to stop thinking, I should ask mom,,,, oh,,, crap....

My father passed suddenly from a brain aneurism almost 3 years ago now. I still do that.

"Man, I have got to tell dad this! Oh.. wait... I can't."

Then the hurt starts all over again. I am not sure if I will ever really be over it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join