It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an Orb or something else?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Iscool
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

bottom, far right...I had to magnify it to get a good look at it...

Thanks for the help and advice Iscool though I still can't see any orbs. Just a weird green mist looks a bit out of the ordinary. But orbs I just can't see any.

I don't know if I can do this but I'll try...Didn't work for me...OK...

If you can magnify the screen...Or zoom in, a lot...The orb is almost all the way to the right past the green fog...Then scroll down on the pic to almost the bottom...It's almost in the lower right hand corner...
To me it looks like a rising moon with a smaller tree growing in front of it...Let me know how you make out...

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: JAGStorm

Is it in the direction of the phantom cabin you spoke of previously?

No completely different area

In this pic the orbish looking thing is just to the left of the base of whatever that is on the far right...Resembles a TeePee...

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Right yeah maybe can see something. Thanks for the directions.

What I can see there following the dircetions is a kind of square orb. When zoomed in there appears to be something that looks like an alien grey fetus inside. Is this the one?

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Something else? This photo was cropped to take out my neighbors house, but it is otherwise totally unedited.
I could tell it was cropped without you mentioning it. The green thing is a reflection of the sun, and it's reflected about the center of the image. Since the sun and the green thing are near the bottom of the cropped image, it was easy to tell there had to be more of the image below them. It's not an uncommon artifact when shooting into the sun, but it can occur from other bright light sources, even things like streetlights in the right conditions can make teardrop-shaped green reflections.

Here's an example of some green reflections (the anti-reflective coating on some lenses has a greenish-looking tint to it, not sure if that's where the green comes from). It's definitely reflections when you can draw a line through the center like this and see the reflection equidistant from the center as the source:

Here's one where the reflections appear blue:

Sometimes the reflections of the sun can have the same color as the sun, I think it depends on the lens, the coatings used, the construction like how many elements in the lens, and so on:

This sun reflection looks greenish. Note how you can confirm the lens flare. The two red lines form an "X" which identifies the optical center of an uncropped photo. Then you see if the reflection is the same distance from the center as the source, which in this case it is:

It can get more complicated with complex lenses that have many elements. In this example the primary reflection is equidistant from the source, but there are additional reflections from additional lens elements, not all are green but some are. The hexagonal shape is caused by the camera's hexagonal iris:

I thought these reflections of the sun were interesting because they look like bubbles or maybe some might call them "orbs", but I don't often see the bubble shape or the pink color, but these are also apparently reflections of the sun, rather unusual though. If the iris is fully open as far as it can go, then you no longer get the shape of the iris (hexagonal or whatever) so you will get a round reflection from the full lens opening, instead of hexagonal-shaped reflections like above (other iris shapes exist too, like diamond).

Here's another with lines drawn through the optical center of the photo to confirm the reflections are equidistant from the sources, interesting color and shape but not uncommon:

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
To be frankly honest, look at the picture (download and view) the green is caused by a mild lens flare if you see the angle of the sun towards it.

Lens flare.
So are you joking about the lens flare or were you serious? The "lol" makes it sound like you were joking. If you were serious, it might be the first time we agreed on something, is it?

edit on 2021315 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

No I was serious. The "lol was for Gothmog in a kind way.

I have viewed literally thousands of images in the past on MUFON's reportings and seen these same artifacts as lens flares when the people reporting them were sure they had a ufo.

For folks not used to seeing such things I suppose they could be easily mistaken.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Lens flare

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Thanks for clarifying. It's nice to know we can agree on something.

Gothmog jokes so much, I can never tell when he's serious.
I don't think it's pollen though.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Right yeah maybe can see something. Thanks for the directions.

What I can see there following the dircetions is a kind of square orb. When zoomed in there appears to be something that looks like an alien grey fetus inside. Is this the one?

Probably so...But if you look at the left edge of the square womb that is a tree...To the left of the tree the object continues and completes the circle...The bottom of the circle is cut off...

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

With all respect Iscool to your UFO Orb detection skills, I really can't see anything there at all, bar maybe the 'square' orb with something that looks like an alien grey fetus inside and that's last resort stuff / clutching at straws.

So many times on ATS I'll defend the witnesses against the naysayers but right here there's nothing to defend in the area we are looking at above, unless I'm missing something?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If you ask Ed and Lorraine Warren, it's a demon. Not just any demon, a HIGH-LEVEL demon. That'll be $3,500 to exorcise it from your yard

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join