It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Border is a Mess -- Where IS Joey and His Crackpot Executives

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Looks like the Biden Executive Border patrol polices are a failure already after trashing the old Trump policies that obviously were working and seeing the Biden ass backwards opposite fail so badly.

Biden and his Executive Branch are total screw-ups and people are getting hurt from all directions.

Ah but alas, the desired results are exactly what The NWO/Democrat Alliance is planning.

Total chaos and failure and system overloads beyond easy repair.

We know Joey boy is the fall goose scapegoat but he IS the punching bag even if the MSM has been ordered to cover for his sorry ass.

Looks like the whole Executive Branch has been filled up with freaks and screwball failures 🤣🤣

They've circled back to the Obama Super-Failure Era !!!! 🤩🤣🤩

Hundreds of immigrant children and teenagers have been detained at a Border Patrol tent facility in packed conditions, with some sleeping on the floor because there aren't enough mats, according to nonprofit lawyers who conduct oversight of immigrant detention centers.

The lawyers interviewed more than a dozen children Thursday in Donna, Texas, where the Border Patrol is holding more than 1,000 people. Some of the youths told the lawyers they had been at the facility for a week or longer, despite the agency's three-day limit for detaining children. Many said they haven't been allowed to phone their parents or other relatives who may be wondering where they are.

Despite concerns about the coronavirus, the children are kept so closely together that they can touch the person next to them, the lawyers said. Some have to wait five days or more to shower, and there isn't always soap available, just shampoo, according to the lawyers.

Children packed into Border Patrol tent for days on end

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is what Biden and the people that voted for him wanted.

We all said it was going to happen.

*shrugs*

This is all part of the leftist agenda.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*shrugs*

Democrats are feeding off their own voters !! 😵‍💫

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The border IS a mess.

Just like you said in your OP, they're causing it.

It's not a mistake, they want this nation to fail.

Remember 2015, when WW3 with Russia was around every corner? That's because Obama set it up for Clinton to knock it down.

Then in 2016 suddenly it wasn't a problem but oh my god the Russians interfered with the election!

The plan moves on, this nation is doomed because a lot of the people in charge want it that way.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Where IS Joey and His Crackpot Executives

Probably hiding in a basement somewhere

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
A smart enemy beats you from within. Until he begs you to stop and save his life.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
They had all the crystal-clear answers when they weren't in office.
They wanted the job bad enough to play dirty for it.
Not surprising they'd go deer in headlights (if not all out MIA) when actually given the reins.

Joe, this is yours to own and show some leadership. We're waiting.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Just to be clear...I didn't vote for this idiot.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*shrugs*

Democrats are feeding off their own voters !! 😵‍💫

The Dems have always eaten their own. They seem unable to help themselves in this regard.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Biden Admin says they are now "forced" to illegally release +1,000 people a day into the interior of the U.S..

1,000 or more criminals a day, thanks to Joe Biden and his nutjobs.

As crime and deaths of Americans increase, and the horrific stories spread and grow in number, Joe Biden will either go back to Trump border policies, or be forced out of office.

Right now, Joe Biden is being shielded from the true situation by his handlers, according to Press Secretary Psaki.

Source: theglobalherald.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: a325nt

Biden Admin says they are now "forced" to illegally release +1,000 people a day into the interior of the U.S..

1,000 or more criminals a day, thanks to Joe Biden and his nutjobs.

As crime and deaths of Americans increase, and the horrific stories spread and grow in number, Joe Biden will either go back to Trump border policies, or be forced out of office.

Right now, Joe Biden is being shielded from the true situation by his handlers, according to Press Secretary Psaki.

Source: theglobalherald.com...

We can only hope!

Maybe that's why they've got armed guards and gates protecting DC.

Walls don't work... Unless they're protecting the rich?

Last I heard the number was closer to 6500 a day crossing from Mexico- if they're releasing another 1k a day things are more screwed up than I feared.

I remember seeing a movie where Americans hunted them for sport.
I've never been down to Texas but I can't imagine that kind of influx is welcome.

Meanwhile the same people supporting this huge influx are guilty of policies that killed tens of thousands of old folks... But are happy to cover that up with some meetooooo nonsense.

They've been pushing for a full national collapse for so long, I hope they like it when they get eaten by their own cause.
I'm not looking forward to it, but I won't miss them.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure the direction everyone thought a bunch of the worlds most powerful sex offenders being caught red handed would go.
They will most definitely take down the country before they go down.
This country needs emergency white hat military tribunals a year ago.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Video taken in South Texas a few days ago. Huge line of people waiting for smugglers to ferry them across the Rio Grande into the US.
twitter.com...

American Thought Leaders: How Cartels in Mexico Prey on Migrants—Jaeson Jones Talks Texas Border Crisis, Trafficking, Fentanyl.

Near the southern border, highly militarized cartels in Mexico vie for control and charge thousands of dollars per migrant. They've exploited corruption and essentially become a "parallel government" in border areas, says retired Texas Department of Public Safety Captain Jaeson Jones. "People to them are a commodity.”

Tripwires & Triggers Border stories.
edit on 13-3-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
yeah it should be clear to anyone that Biden was forced into Presidency to be the bankers puppet that paves the way for communism.

He told us he would open borders, i don't know why this is surprising to anyone.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I came into this thread to read a dem voter's reply explaining how this border crisis is a good thing. Nothing so far I see. I'd ask my liberal brother in law but we aren't on speaking terms these days. So much for unity.

I wonder if the bleeding hearts on the left will give up their homes to house our new residents?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Obviously since Trump messed up the whole world, now the good politicians are afraid.

Maybe he'll come out, rollin, with the Pop....

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

edit on 1532021 by AutomateThis1 because: Wrong thread

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
“How many cages, Joe?”

We knew what was going to happen during the debate.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So many deaf ears .... Days ago...
Plain and simple....

Biden’s border crisis: Number of kids detained soars past record levels as Dems blame Donald Trump

edit on 3152021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

They have far more important things to worry about like talking about reparations and white supremacy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join