It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Do What I Want, Or I Will Primary You."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You can't please all the people all the time in this political climate is an understatement.
If you are in a red state you pretty much have to kiss the Trump ring at this point taking away your independence.
But blue states are no exceptions the latest comes from those Democrat's that refused to jump on the condemn Cuomo bandwagon.
I am not saying if they should or shouldn't have, that is a debate for another thread.

The accuser not happy that she didn't get the support of some certain Senators and has vowed to primary them with other democrat's.
This climate of "Do what I want or I will primary you" must put tons of pressure on political candidates, it challenges them on how to act, what to say, and how to respond. Any political fool can roll with the mob everyday, but that mob will eventually turn on you no matter how much you cater to them.
They always want "blood" in the form of victory, look we got him/her who's next.
Here is the latest.

Lindsey Boylan Attacks Senators

I wouldn't mind Schumer getting the boot, the guy is a political villain anyways.

edit on 12-3-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

But? Whatabout

Cancel Culture ?? 🤣

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Looks like the PR and Crisis Managers are having some "internal" conflicts of interests !

Bwaaaahahahaha 😎

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Isnt that the point of democracy? If you dont like a politician, you vote for someone else. Personally, I think Cuomo is a sleazball and should be primaried, but that's up to New York and Democrats.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousNutjob
Isnt that the point of democracy? If you dont like a politician, you vote for someone else. Personally, I think Cuomo is a sleazball and should be primaried, but that's up to New York and Democrats.

"Smear Value" often times has nothing to do with just "voting" 🤣🐡

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Looks like they caved in and condemned the governor after all, the DNC eats their own, if they feel they don't need them anymore. This would have been buried when Trump was President, in fact I will be bold enough to say the accuser might not have even come forward, as she is also a political person too.

new topics

top topics

join