It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question !....has Joe Biden recently past away?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Pretty sure if they made a fake president, they'd try a bit harder.

I could program that dude on an Atari. I've made smarter beings in QBasic.
edit on 15-3-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: Gothmog
It does not have to be a robot...
It could just as well be a hologram.
Asian's have came a long way with that.
One performance artist fooled most all of Japan.
It was all hologram make believe.
And that was all performed "live" on stage.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

ok that was super freaky....

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
its very confusing to see Joe Biden acting in front of the camera's
starry look without any sign of emotion like an robot
hand moving like an robot
speaks like an robot
walks like an robot
I .M.O my guess is that he has secretly past away and is replaced by an advanced robot technology

anyone else has the same feeling ?

You may be on to something... Check out the 20 second video in this ATS post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I know it doesn't seem to make sense, but maybe there's a purpose for it.

All this reminds me of the old threads in ATS about the president clones back in the days of.. who was it, Carter?

The president-clone that supposedly overheated when running some kind of marathon, and then was perfectly fine a couple of hours later (which would mean it was another, more fresh clone).

Looking at this particular entity in question, .. well, I don't have any information, but it would -definitely- make sense if that was the case. Perhaps they didn't think to clone him early enough, so all they get is these old, faulty clones that can barely function..?

Maybe not, who really knows..? But darn, if there's even a hint of truth to this whole 'clone conspiracy' stuff, this guy would qualify as 'malfunctioning clone' 100% of the time.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

He is what you'd call a Biological Robot. He's alive but only interacts when controlled by his handlers via an earpiece and an installed Atrial Defibrillator.

That was the other possibility I was thinking about, but you are contradicting yourself here. Someone that's alive, is not a robot.

Biological robot is biological, but not alive. The soul is what makes someone alive, a robot doesn't (usually) have a soul. (Of course there are (bodily) electricity-based beings, too, although we're (bodily) water-based beings - in other words, a soul is just energy, and can easily incarnate into all sorts of bodies as long as the body supports the soul-astralbody-ethericbody-chakra-meridian-silvercord-system)

So, if we're talking about a robot, you shouldn't use a word like 'alive', because it's not really a 'biological robot' if there's a soul incarnated into the body, now, is it? And without a soul, what is alive? Just because something is biological, doesn't mean it's alive. Life = energy, human life = sentient energy.

Biological robots exist, but then, clones exist, too - and I am not 100% sure as to what the real difference is between a clone and a biological robot, except that the robot doesn't need to have a resemblance, or any need to be based on someone actual individual's DNA.

A clone could technically have a soul, as it's a perfectly operatable human body, but a robot usually has some kind of programming that replaces the need to have a soul incarnated, and robot doesn't have to support a soul-astralbody-ethericbody-chakra-meridian-silvercord-system.

Then there's of course the 'electricity-based bodies' that can be incarnated into, that would -look- and seem like robots, perhaps made of metals and plastics superficially speaking, but which have actual souls incarnated in them.

These things get confusing the more you think about them... but there's definitely something 'non-human' about the particular humanoid we're talking about.

For all intents and purposes, if anyone remembers the old 'Carter clone' threads about running that marathon and all, all this really reminds me of similar sort of 'malfunctioning clone'.

At least we can all probably agree that the entity in question gives off a perfect impression of 'malfunctioning SOMETHING', can't we?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

There's never any life in puppets.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join