It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Autonomous zone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

A reporter this week was threatened by a pair of protesters who have helped turn the George Floyd memorial in Minneapolis into a police-free, autonomous zone.

"You're going to be in a bad situation in a second," a masked protester told NewsNation's Brian Entin on on Tuesday, as he reported from the other side of the zone's poorly constructed barricade.

"You're being called out for what you are, and you need to get out of here," the protester said. "You need to get in your car and go."

So here is the thing. A reporter goes to the George Floyd memorial, now the George Floyd square, also know as the George Floyd Autonomous zone, and is forced to leave by a pair of white guys guarding the gate. Now forget the race of all involved here for a minute and let's just focus on the 800lb gorilla. Thugs have once again insurrected the united States and taken over US territory. I'll say that again, criminal insurgents have taken over a portion of a town in Minnesota. I suppose since Pelosi isn't there, it's not really an insurrection, but based on the facts, it sure looks like one. A person was shot there recently, and police weren't allowed to enter to assist the victim.

When did this become OK? I'll answer for you, It's not OK. First they defunded the cops, then they cried about the massive spike in crime. And now they are helpless to even go to a part of town.

It's time to end this kind of dumbassery. it's now eclipsed into #tardery. When you have to invent words to accurately describe a situation, you really need to look at why that might be the case. I feel as if this case falls into that category. Prince would cry. Purple tears.
edit on 11-3-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Leftists will never own this crap because they live in gated communities with private security.

They hate the poor and minorities because they are evil racists.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I find it hard to feel sympathy for the journalists anymore regardless of who is attacking them. Snuffing out the propaganda pushers will do more good than harm in my opinion. I’d be finding a different job if I was them.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Now forget the race of all involved here for a minute and let's just focus on the 800lb gorilla. .

(post by Nivhk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If law enforcement really wanted to play ball they could simply barricade and seal all those jackasses inside their autonomous zone.

Make them truly self sufficient. They won't last a week.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That's no longer a memorial but instead an HQ for further operations as this trial gets under way.

That is why they are doing this. They are going to use it as a fallback point hoping that the memorials significance will shield them from rule of law.

From a military and tactical perspective, law enforcement and the NG should squash any foothold these "protestors" create or have before, during and after the trial.

There really shouldn't be any question about it if the military is involved.

I'm willing to bet Biden will protect his "brown shirts" by raising the hammer but not allowing it to drop.

edit on 3/11/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta/correction

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

So peoples civil rights are violated in the name of.....shuffles deck......

civil rights?

Seems legit.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
They just released a new ad from the board of tourism in Minneapolis to try and get more tourist to come ch-checkit-out

edit on 11-3-2021 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
n/m
edit on 11-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If the jury does not convict Chauvin, don't be shocked if DC generates a Constitutional crisis by arguing that since the President of the United States has the power to pardon anyone convicted in the US, he/she also has the power to convict anyone "for the greater good" and Biden/Harris try to pull some manner of "Executive Order Conviction" on Chauvin.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

They can have that third world city, I wish it would get walled off and nobody could get in or out. But, as usual, nothing will come of this because it's not Trump supporters doing it. We could cordon off a 20 sq ft piece of property at a courthouse and the FBI would be swarming with their weapons drawn within minutes.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My house and the 5 acres it sits on are now an autonomous zone, no US law is valid there.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Its called gang violence.

Bring in the SWAT team.

problem solved.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
That sounds fun..I hope you have weapons
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

My Dad RIP would never believe this #....
wtf

edit on 11/3/2021 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
We need LEO to just move in on their own recognisance for the better of the city.

To protect and defend?

Otherwise you only get vigilante justice.

a reply to: EternalShadow

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
We need LEO to just move in on their own recognisance for the better of the city.

To protect and defend?

Otherwise you only get vigilante justice.

a reply to: EternalShadow

Vigilante justice may be the only way. If the police have to stand down to the terrorists then why should they go after vigilantes that are handling the problem?

Obviously they'd be commanded to take down the vigilantes, I'm just saying they shouldn't.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It’s time for a patriotic construction company with heavy equipment to roll 10 bulldozers through and flatten everything and everybody in that zone.
Ask questions later.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
They report to the council and chief so its #ed.

Then you have to dig like a mole and see who controls the council and the police chief.

a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
They report to the council and chief so its #ed.

Then you have to dig like a mole and see who controls the council and the police chief.

a reply to: LSU2018

I'd give anything to watch about 40,000 patriots surround those dirtbags and start hitting them with smoke grenades and then all move in and commence to absolutely whipping their asses from one side of the Retard Zone to the other and back again. They wouldn't even need the smoke grenades.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join