It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM reports...''Biden not holding a formal news conference raises accountability questions''

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

The tough exchanges in such a setting can reveal much more to Americans about a president's thinking and test his explanations, as opposed to what so far have been Biden's brief answers -- often one-liner quips -- in the tightly-controlled and often-scripted events the White House has arranged to date.

So here is Yahoo news poking at the hornets nest of Biden's possible inability to present a cogent news conference with penetrating questions from the field without his prompters telling him exactly what to say.

I know that Yahoo is not much liked around here so maybe no one will take it's observations seriously.

Here also is USA Today
www.usatoday.com...

And here is ABC News

abcnews.go.com...

From a point of view generally held to be true around ATS, the Biden image will not last long as he demonstrates his dwindling mental capacity before the cameras. While we here have been discussing this ever since he began to win in the primaries the question of his abilities has not been scrutinized by the MSM.

Bidens press secretary Psaki has announced that he will be holding a full press conference by the end of the month
deadline.com...

So if now at least Yahoo and ABC are raising these important questions it might be that the ''grace period'' that the rest of MSM has been granting him may be ending. A failure on his part to hold this press conference cannot be white washed, unless of course he comes down with Covid or some other ailment. Likewise if he receives questions that befuddle him during the conference it will not be ignored either.

So the kernel that most here hold to be true, that he is slipping away into mental pablum then we have only a little over two more weeks before the MSM is forced to face the issue of his competency.

So my question here is this. What will the DNC do before this promised news conference? Will they make attempts to pull it off? Will he suffer an injury or illness that prevents the news conference? Might they themselves call upon the 25th and remove him?

If it holds that his term is almost over, how fast will Harris be to come out as real face of the party. THis also leads to the question of who will she pick to be her VP?

Any guesses?

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I can almost guarantee that any press conference will be well scripted with rehearsed questions and answers.

Biden is too well insulated to ever have off the cuff pressers.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
They'll just follow the Obama playbook. Just keep repeating that they're the most transparent and open and scandal free administration ever. Doesn't matter that it's not remotely true and the evidence shows the opposite. They just repeat it a few times and Democrats and the media will all believe it and keep repeating it. It has already been shown to work on them!

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I can almost guarantee that any press conference will be well scripted with rehearsed questions and answers.

Biden is too well insulated to ever have off the cuff pressers.

Just like the 2 presidential debates were. Whenever President Trump cornered Joe Biden, the corrupt moderator came to Joe biden's rescue.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
If it holds that his term is almost over, how fast will Harris be to come out as real face of the party.

It isn't, you've got 22 more months of him so you can get Kermala to the 10 year eligibility mark.

THis also leads to the question of who will she pick to be her VP?

Any guesses?

I hope it's that cat filter lawyer, the press conferences would be must see at that point.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself - China

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Go on, I'll poke the hornets nest. Whether the US has a rule for it or not, if Biden has to step down as president then there aught to be a new election for the presidentship. Now before you all jump on me and say this can't be done think on this. The Democratic party says over 80% of Americans voted for Biden, That's voted for Biden NOT the Democratic party.
So why should the American people be forced to accept a replacement of a second rate president?

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25800102]AugustusMasonicus

It isn't, you've got 22 more months of him so you can get Kermala to the 10 year eligibility mark.

Ever since I heard this idea floated months and months ago, I thought it was the play here.

I dont know why its Harris so specifically, but I believe the Smollett fiasco was specifically to protect her.

Should be interesting to see them trying to pull this off.. I dont think Biden was ever really president, but Im not sure Harris is/will be either.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
He should have done one long before now, and certainly, he should have done a SOTU by now. Considering we are living in a dark winter where in the hell is the leader of the free world?

Scheduled press conferences are fine he ought to have one a month till this "crisis" is over

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So the cover up will continue? Most here believe that he is insulated from discovery. I just cannot imagine that they can pull it off for ever. Certainly the rest of the DNC has contingency plans, has back up plans.

We also know that he himself said he was going to be a transnational potus and one many suspect to be only a short term office holder. Might this not be the time that we here have been waiting for?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Didn’t you vote for him?

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
He should have done one long before now, and certainly, he should have done a SOTU by now. Considering we are living in a dark winter where in the hell is the leader of the free world?

Scheduled press conferences are fine he ought to have one a month till this "crisis" is over

Joe Biden is giving a nationwide address at 8:00 p.m. tonight to celebrate one year of covid-19 shutdowns.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
I cannot begin to imagine the total mayhem should this even be attempted.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm still being told that nothing is wrong with Joe. I mean, he's only been president for a couple months now, there is no way he could have "sudden dementia", it doesn't work that way.

But in the event that everyone who pays attention was indeed correct, it's likely that joe will have a rapid sickness that will prohibit him from having to talk to anyone who didn't submit questions to his team in advance. Joe already outlined this plan to everyone, do you need a link?

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Astute. He seemed reluctant to even run in the first place. But he did but only after, I think, as you suggest that he was never more than a face to beat Trump and Harris a face to placate many voters they wanted to hold on to.
This leads me to the question of just how long might Harris be able to hold on to being that ''face''.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Who I voted for does not matter to this discussion. You know me to be an opponent of Donald Trump. This however does not make me a proponent of Joe Biden.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I agree that ta sudden illness would be the simplest way to continue this cover up. But you say he outlined this plan? Yes a link would be interesting to read.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Joe Biden just signed something. After signing he said he'll take questions. Then he walked away.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The MSM "reactions" are all staged and phony.

They are faking their supposed outrage and "concern" as they continue to support every single maneuver😃

Millions of people getting rooked and sucked in by the whole BS red herring operation😃

Watch as the Democrat wrecking ball legislation keeps piling up😃

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
As a follow up, Biden just signed his Covid Relief Bill. According to him this is a huge measure to take and a huge promise fulfilled. Yet during his brief media session during the signing, he quickly stood up and followed Harris out of the room while the press cackled with question to his receding back side.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join