It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden's Prime Time Speech to Celebrate 1 Year of Covid-19 Shutdown on 3.11.2021.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Thursday, March 11, 2021

President Joe Biden is increasingly labeling important dates and milestones inaccurately.

Two weeks ago, he said America had surpassed 500,000 Covid-19 deaths, even though the official government number was 474,000 at the time.

This evening, President Biden is delivering a nationwide prime-time speech to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of Covid-19 shutdown.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

We all know the United States didn't shut down on March 11, 2020.

But the start of the coordinated state shutdowns about this time 12 months ago, marked the beginning Biden's "election fraud organization" kicking into high-gear...

Joe had finally won his first Presidential primary (North Carolina). Covid-19 deaths were increasing, and the bottom fell out of the U.S. economy as NY, IL, CA, and other Democrat-run states fulfilled their role to help candidate Biden and hurt President Trump, by shutting down all commerce.

---------------

President Biden's address to the nation will be at 8pm Eastern Time and broadcast by major TV Networks.

Source for date/time: www.nbcnews.com...

And Live Streamed here:
-CareWeMust

edit on 3/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh this should be good, I can't wait!

Wonder how many views vs downvotes it will get.
You know, cause 80 million votes and all it's bound to have a lot of views right,
edit on 11-3-2021 by ShadowLink because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Celebrate?

I have less a problem with the date than I have with "Celebrating" our year of capativity. Celabrations are for good things, this is a bad thing. "Remembering the firat year," maybe, "comemerating the begining," possibly, "celebrating," never.

They are wanting the caged birds to sing happy songs of captivity.

(post by headcheck removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Celebrating 365 days of "14 Days to Flatten the Curve!"

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Oh this should be good, I can't wait!

Wonder how many views vs downvotes it will get.
You know, cause 80 million votes and all it's bound to have a lot of views right,

Lots of views because Biden is going to explain how he's about to shower the lower and middle-class with big money from D.C..

That's how he wants to commemorate 1 year of Covid-19 lockdowns and firing up of his election fraud org.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Were it not for Covid-19, Joe Biden would not be President. He wants to CELEBRATE America's reaction to the disease that put him in the White House.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Celebrate?

I have less a problem with the date than I have with "Celebrating" our year of capativity. Celabrations are for good things, this is a bad thing. "Remembering the firat year," maybe, "comemerating the begining," possibly, "celebrating," never.

They are wanting the caged birds to sing happy songs of captivity.

I agree with you that it's definitely nothing to celebrate, but other than written in the OP, where are you seeing the word 'celebrate'?

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
snip

that means?
edit on 11-3-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

"Like a miracle..."

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

If not Biden, and Covid, who do you imagine is president?

Personally, regardless of either a pandemic or which lunatic has been in charge, 2020 was a beach walk for me. Isolated, calm and patient.

Much more 'tweets' than i care , but at least American's reacted to the disease...befor Biden had office

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, March 11, 2021

President Joe Biden is increasingly labeling important dates and milestones inaccurately.

Two weeks ago, he said America had surpassed 500,000 Covid-19 deaths, even though the official government number was 474,000 at the time.

This evening, President Biden is delivering a nationwide prime-time speech to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of Covid-19 shutdown.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

We all know the United States didn't shut down on March 11, 2020.

But the start of the coordinated state shutdowns about this time 12 months ago, marked the beginning Biden's "election fraud organization" kicking into high-gear...

Joe had finally won his first Presidential primary (North Carolina). Covid-19 deaths were increasing, and the bottom fell out of the U.S. economy as NY, IL, CA, and other Democrat-run states fulfilled their role to help candidate Biden and hurt President Trump, by shutting down all commerce.

---------------

President Biden's address to the nation will be at 8pm Eastern Time and broadcast by major TV Networks.

Source for date/time: www.nbcnews.com...

And Live Streamed here:
-CareWeMust

OK, first of all, it's a commemoration not a celebration, and secondly the exact date is largely unimportant.

What's with all of these snowflakes suddenly being unable to cope with an event being a day or so out?

Seriously, if this upsets people so badly I don't know how you cope with important things.

If your cable guy is 10 minutes late do you have a meltdown?

Your TV diner says it take 5 minutes in the microwave but it actually takes 6 you throw a tantrum.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Were it not for Covid-19, Joe Biden would not be President. He wants to CELEBRATE America's reaction to the disease that put him in the White House.

I'm pretty certain that Trump rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way without covid. No walk, no Clinton in jail, the swamp didn't get drained, MS13 wasn't kicked to the curb, and he started stupid trade wars with China and the EU which is the exact opposite of capitalism.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I'm pretty certain that Trump rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way without covid. No walk, no Clinton in jail, the swamp didn't get drained, MS13 wasn't kicked to the curb, and he started stupid trade wars with China and the EU which is the exact opposite of capitalism.
And he was orange.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: headcheck
Hoping for a JFK kind of a day

that means?

Already reported.
And to the OP this conference is in no way a celebration man.
It is just him keeping us up to date on what his admin is doing.

Much better than ignoring it, at least he is doing something.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

One more reason to be glad I don't have TV

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It's one year from the date that it was declared a worldwide pandemic. Our first responders did a vigil at our hospital last night for the occasion. And you made up the celebration part.
edit on 11-3-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

This is like the prison guards and the warden commemorating the 1 year anniversary that you've been in jail.

How pathetic.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Yay!
Let's celebrate being shut down for all that time!
Let's celebrate the huge smack to our economy!
Let's celebrate wearing face diapers!

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So is this officially day 365 of the 14-Day shut-down to flatten the curve?

Asking for all the unemployed and businesses that have been ruined.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join