It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Gov Cuomo Admin Also Placed People Infected with Covid-19 in Group Homes for the Disabled.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wednesday, March 10, 2021

As pressure mounts on NY Governor Cuomo to resign for being sexually inappropriate with 6 women ( www.foxnews.com... ), horrendous information continues to surface regarding how negligent the Cuomo administration was towards the weakest, most needy members of society.

There’s another Cuomo scandal that nobody’s talking about.

On April 10th 2020, NY forced group homes for the developmentally disabled to take in COVID patients.

As of today, nobody knows how many of these residents have died in the homes.

The Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) isn’t releasing their data!
Source, with image of the directive letter: twitter.com...

The Cuomo Administration placed Covid-19 infected individuals in Nursing Homes and Group Homes for the Disabled...needlessly killing thousands of our fellow human beings.

When you view those deadly actions in relation to Governor Cuomo describing New York financial woes in 2019, and Congress sending Billions of Dollars to Health Providers for Covid-19 expenses, a sick and criminal possibility emerges...

What if NY Governor Cuomo used the Covid-19 disease to reduce State Expenses by killing costly Nursing Home and Disabled Individuals in state subsidized facilities, along with generating revenue (from Federal office of Health and Human Services) for each Covid-19 patient and death?

Save Money and Make Money from Covid-19.

The evidence is so strong, a US Attorney, along with the FBI, are investigating the CUOMO administration for criminal activities and wrongful deaths, in connection with the Covid-19 pandemic.

The Department of Justice is also examining the Governors of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and New Jersey for activities similar to what happened in the state of New York. I hope relatives of the deceased keep the pressure on until the truth is known, and justice is rendered.

-CareWeMust

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cuomo did this on PURPOSE to increase the Covid death toll as high as possible for political gain against Trump....now Cuomo knows too much and the Dems want to get rid of him...Cuomo may yet turn and squeal...

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Cuomo did this on PURPOSE to increase the Covid death toll as high as possible for political gain against Trump....now Cuomo knows too much and the Dems want to get rid of him...Cuomo may yet turn and squeal...

I agree with you. Cuomo has a heart or stone, he should be publicly whipped.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Makes sense, they are using the China playbook. Kill off the old, weak and disabled who are a tax on the State, they cost too much money. Modern day euthanasia.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The odd part about all this is that Cuomo is "taking one for the team" and will get sunk for sexual allegations to deflect from his "Nursing Home Mass Murderer" new nickname...

But...

BUT!!!

If he goes down for sexual allegations, does that make Joe Biden fair game for the same?

Since he has more serious allegations then Cuomo has ever had in that regard...

Tara is still alive and kicking even though she has no media coverage for some reason...

Until now it has been #MeTooExceptForLiberalPoliticians

I don't have enough popcorn to watch how this unfolds the next 2 years...

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

My brother in law is mentally disabled.
My wife pulled him out of his group home last year when this bullsh!t started and he has been living with us since then.
If Cuomo did it in NY, I am sure Whitler here in Michigan did it too.
These bastards need to be drawn and quartered.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Several governors, health dept officials, and election officials seem to have coordinated their activities to pull off the election steal. The CEO of Twitter (Jack Dorsey) sent a whopping $350 million to key individuals to fund much of the criminal efforts.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Tie Cuomo to a utility pole in the center of Syracuse and let relatives of the people he murdered throw rocks at him.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

My brother in law is mentally disabled.
My wife pulled him out of his group home last year when this bullsh!t started and he has been living with us since then.
If Cuomo did it in NY, I am sure Whitler here in Michigan did it too.
These bastards need to be drawn and quartered.

Using hindsight and emerging evidence, it's clear that Covid-19 was used by scumbag state and national officials to save money, make money, and get the threat of Trump removed from power.

Nancy Pelosi and Anthony Fauci were instrumental with helping Covid-19 get a good foothold here in America.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Another "failure" by President Trump to do to Democrats what they did to him.

Trump should not have let his DOJ sweep the numerous allegations against Joe Biden, under the rug.

Now, there's not a chance that Biden's DOJ will investigate the accusations from Tara Reade, or the 7 other accusers.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If the virus is actually real, it is even scarier and reads like intentional bio weapons against citizens.
Double scary is the "funneling" of commerce through box stores.
..closing small biz and concentrating the traffic/infected into a few spots.
Sketchy af.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Oh, he didnt just do it to get to Trump, indeed I think it was worse then that.

Working in the Covid Unit in Washington state, I can tell you that everyone from the Hospitals, to the mayors to the governors get a piece of that money pie that comes from the feds because of the Covid emergency relief.

He did this for Money IMHO and nothing more, I dont think he cares about Trump or anything else more than that, and power.

Hes got what 6 accusations of sexual misconduct, all the 10s of thousands dead from putting them in Nursing homes, and NOW THIS? Not just the most infirm among us, but also those who are disabled!

Not to downplay the sexual allegations, but we need to be going after him for THIS and it needs to be murder charges. Then tack on any guilty verdicts from the Sexual accusations.

Bring the whole lot of them down, because its not just Cuomo in New York, its ALL over the country.

They all need to pay

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

If congress OR the Democrats were so outraged by sexual assaults? Then I DEMAND a list of those in Congress who have used money from a Congressional slush fund to pay hush money to shut of victims of sexual assault by congress members!

Let see how they really feel about victims!

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

It's being talked about...but glad to see you made a thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These people are sick.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Nickn3

Tie Cuomo to a utility pole in the center of Syracuse and let relatives of the people he murdered throw rocks at him.

I know nobody that died of Covid, but I am 35 min from Syracuse...I offer my rock throwing skills for $5 a rock if this happens....

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

This is the leftist that other leftists applauded.

This is the left in America.

And they disgust me.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Cuomo killed the elderly, the infirm and the mentally disabled via executive fiat.

Somewhere in Hell a guy named Adolf Eichmann is prepping a deck chair next to the Lake of Fire.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Somewhere in Hell a guy named Adolf Eichmann is prepping a deck chair next to the Lake of Fire.

One can certainly hope.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Adolf Eichmann is prepping a deck chair next to the Lake of Fire.

Next to?.....how 'bout IN?

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Next to?.....how 'bout IN?

I like your thinking Beelzebub.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join