It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it not odd that Joe Biden has yet to hold an actual Press Conference ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

He did. He wheeled out and beeped once for YES, twice for NO. He was asked if thought the border crossing was a crisis and he beeped twice. "NO". He was asked if he was going to keep the borders open and he beeped once "YES". I think his State Of The Union Address should be very in depth and clarify his thoughts on his agenda.

Ha!

So our Commander in Chief speaks Roadrunner?

Where's Wile E Coyote when you need him?

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The difference between a formal press conference, and an impromptu one, is scheduling.

OK, so the answer is, no, you do not. Fine.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

So, your response to my obviously correct answer to your question is to pretend that I did not answer you.

Fine...

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Is it not odd that Joe Biden has yet to hold an actual Press Conference ?

Isn't it odd that biden became potus..?? Thats something to really think about.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

So, your response to my obviously correct answer to your question is to pretend that I did not answer you.

Fine...

'Scheduling' is not the only thing that defines a press conference. I'm sorry you get an 'D' on the quiz.

For example, Photo Ops with World Leaders where remarks are given and sometimes a short QA is allowed are scheduled and they are not press conferences.

Also Press Conferences are not performance theater for the subject to ridicule questioner and ignore the questions that manage to get asked.

When Trump did schedule an actual Press Conference ( ONCE in his first year in office ) he almost never 'took' questions and certainly never answered questions unless they were 'Dorothy Dixers' (look it up). Trump doesn't like press conferences because he doesn't like answering questions, especially when he is being asked to justify something. He is not the kind of person who take kindly to be held accountable and he looks really bad when tries to fake it - he'd really just rather play golf.

Trump was FORCED to hold a press conference by the 'adults in the room' who wanted to assure the public that he could be 'Presidential'. After that, Trump systematically eliminated all those 'adults in the room', stopped answering questions, and immediately violated his campaign pledge to not play golf by doing nothing except play golf.
edit on 14/3/2021 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Fine...

'Scheduling' is not the only thing that defines a press conference. I'm sorry you get an 'D' on the quiz.

For example, Photo Ops with World Leaders where remarks are given and sometimes a short QA is allowed are scheduled and they are not press conferences.

Also Press Conferences are not performance theater for the subject to ridicule questioner and ignore the questions that manage to get asked.

When Trump did schedule an actual Press Conference ( ONCE in his first year in office ) he almost never 'took' questions and certainly never answered questions unless they were 'Dorothy Dixers' (look it up). Trump doesn't like press conferences because he doesn't like answering questions, especially when he is being asked to justify something. He is not the kind of person who take kindly to be held accountable and he looks really bad when tries to fake it - he'd really just rather play golf.

Trump was FORCED to hold a press conference by the 'adults in the room' who wanted to assure the public that he could be 'Presidential'. After that, Trump systematically eliminated all those 'adults in the room', stopped answering questions, and immediately violated his campaign pledge to not play golf by doing nothing except play golf.

If Trump had the ability to eliminate people asking questions he didn’t want to answer who forced him to do anything in the first place?

Nevermind everyone’s a smart guy especially smaller then nothing no ones on the internets including ewe and me, your a bunch of fluff and # I’d imagine but you not being in the us I couldn’t imagine I’d like to argue with you. Have a good one bro.
edit on 15-3-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

-snip- the rest of your drivel due to its nature (drivelies)...

You do you... it never ceases to amaze me the depths that people will go in pursuit of their TDS...

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

If Trump had the ability to eliminate people asking questions he didn’t want to answer who forced him to do anything in the first place?

Rupert Murdoch (via Faux Gnus) and Sean Hannity are the only people he ever listened to.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
NO Q&A FROM JOE...

55 days and counting: www.foxnews.com...

But he did mumble something in support of Cuomo the other day.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWZ!!!!

Biden to hold a Q&A with the Press on March 25th!

Joe Biden breaks a 100 year record with the delay: nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING NEWZ!!!!

Are we surprised he's doing things differently? Isn't that what 80 million Americans voted for? Rhetorical question.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING NEWZ!!!!

Maybe they finally lined up the right actor and staff 😃

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I would say so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join