It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geert Vanden Bossche PhD and his warning to the world against 'Immune Escape'

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It's funny the timing of this information as I was just recently describing to someone why I consider the response to Covid19 entirely wrong.

Indeed, the manner in which Geert Vanden Bossche PhD explains his considered opinion is, in part, more or less exactly the same as I have described independently to others.

And this information is even more important now given that the US, Canada, UK, Switzerland, Singapore & Australia have authorised release of modified vaccines WITHOUT APPROVAL. Nauseating Link

So, a couple of the easier points;

Firstly there is the probability of Immune Escape that exists much like how some bacteria become immune to antibiotics. Then there is the "fitness" of our innate immune systems. In a nutshell, by locking everyone up innate immune systems become weaker in the healthy as a result of not being exposed to viral attack. Sadly this is the position that Australia has taken and I suspect the future is not going to be so good for us.

He has written a letter to the WHO; Use the next line as a search and you will easily find a link to the pdf;

Geert Vanden Bossche PhD and his warning to the world against 'Immune Escape'

or

This is a direct download of the pdf

I am all but an antvaxxer. As a scientst I do not usually appeal to any platorm of this kind to make a stand on vaccine-related topics. As a dedicated virologist and vaccine expert I only make an excepton when health authorites allow vaccines to be administered in ways that threaten public health, most certainly when scientfc evidence is being ignored. The present extremely critcal situaton forces me to spread this emergency call. As the unprecedented extent of human interventon in the Covid-19- pandemic is now at risk of resultng in a global catastrophe without equal, this call cannot sound loudly and strongly enough.

It is a long video but I would strongly urge people to make as much effort as possible to watch it.

Also Bitchute Link Here.

edit on 10 3 2021 by myselfaswell because: whatevs

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
scientific evidence is ignored if it does not fit the beliefs or desires of those who are looking for evidence to promote their agenda. This guy should read more interpretations of research and compare it to what the research is actually showing. He would find a lot of twisting of evidence has been going on for many years in multiple sciences. The FDA will discount anything that does not fit their desired narrative or if it makes their decisions look bad. It has been that way for a long time, at least Europe's health system has straightened some of it out but even they are promoting deceit if it benefits them.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I watched an interview Geert Vanden Bossche PhD did with a British Dr, it was well worth 40 minutes of my time.

Here's the full link in case that one doesn't work
www.youtube.com...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Having read the pdf everything that seemed so nonsensical about the reaction to the pandemic now makes perfect sense. It’s the biggest conspiracy ever.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

It’s the biggest conspiracy ever

It may well be. At the very least it's the single largest cluster # ever created.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul It’s the biggest conspiracy ever.

yes it is and, though diabolically evil, it is nevertheless impressive. this thing was exquisitely planned and executed.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yeah..

Virus interference, cross immunity, vaccine dependency (what he calls immune escape, I think), are all aspects that are being completely overlooked due to the obsessive, laser-focus on *case numbers* of a specific pathogen.

We have weakened immune systems in general, fostered a constant state of stress & fear, weakened our medical systems, and more. Further, we have weakened our economies, manufacturing capabilities, and even trust in others as well as the "system."

Imagine, if you will, the emergence of a product and market that creates dependency in the consumer for their continuing survival. Not just one that exploits basic needs, like water, but a perpetual & propietary mechanism that cant be undone or bypassed. A "captive audience" indeed. Intentional or not, that may very well be the end result.

top topics

join