It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At what point do we all admit we were right and Biden is lost?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Aides to President Biden hurried the traveling press corps away as they shouted questions at an unresponsive commander in chief in Washington Tuesday -- his 48th day in office without holding a solo press conference.

The incident occurred toward the end of a visit by Biden to W.S. Jenks & Son, a hardware store in the nation’s capital that benefited from his temporary extension of the Paycheck Protection Program for smaller businesses.

After quietly watching Biden interact with store owners and employees for about 10 minutes, reporters began shouting a series of questions at him to no avail.

He is hiding from questions as he has since he announced he was running for president. The speeches he has given, some are a meandering mish mash of lost thoughts. He can't deal with questions that haven't been pre-approved. We all saw it long before this, but were assured by the idiot left wingers that we were the crazy ones. Well, that doesn't seem to be the case. And Keep in mind that Harris couldn't get 2% support FROM HER OWN PARTY so her upcoming presidency isn't at all what "the people" wanted.

I have to wonder, was the hate so deep that Biden, his crackhead son, his ties to China, and his money ties to Ukraine and their government seemed like the better option? I think a lot of folks aren't smart enough to think without the TV telling them what thoughts to have in their head. But this is what 80 million Americans asked for. 80 million idiots. Well done haters. Well done.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
oh just bring out the camel lady already.

lets kick this into hyperdrive.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I said from the start he wouldn't make it a year.
He will sign a bunch of garbage bills and stagger away leaving chief spread eagle a scapegoat.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The real, living Biden voters did not and likely still do not care.

They never cared about his policies, about his history, his competence or literally anything other than

'He's not Trump.'

From even before the election, not once did i see any Biden voter give any reason for voting for Biden other than that. They never gave the slightest # about anything Biden actually is or planned to do. All they cared about was

'He's not Trump.'

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The evil left don't care, it's been the Democrat Politburo running things since January.

They will cheer Haggis as their new leader and follow her edicts like lemmings while taking the rest of the country into the crapper with them.

They have shown themselves to not care of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, nor of individual freedoms rights and liberties.

The leftists that voted in this new regime will cheer the destruction of our country if they can still get a few bucks from Uncle Sugar.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Watching this fiasco called "46", I get the feeling sometimes that this is a "Make A Wish Foundation" operation giving a 47 year career politician his final wish to be president of the USA. Sometimes I wonder if President Trump has such a Big Heart that he is allowing a dying career politician his one last dream to live and act like a US president.

"46", where the constitution don't matter and the laws don't count...

I'll bet he even gets a presidential state funeral when the time comes.

Make A Wish

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Another "I told you so" thread?

*yawn*

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nance, is it ok if I take questions?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

"All" is it impossible condition to achieve, with anything.

When Biden-generated tragedies affect enough Americans, the news media will have no choice but to label Joe Biden as a failed president.

At that point, the majority of Americans will want Joe Biden removed from office... And a return to the good old days of safety and prosperity under President Trump.

edit on 3/10/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Another "I told you so" thread?

*yawn*

The truth is a hard pill to swallow, especially when you don’t want to accept it.
But keep yawning, maybe you’ll sleep right through Biden’s dumpster fire.
edit on 10-3-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He still has yet to speak publicly as president. He's rivaling Carter. He didn't speak on the road. People think he won the presidency...

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Biden is HALF an (illegitimate) President...he isn't 'all there'.

Joe could be making 'boom-booms' in his diapers...stick his hand in his pants and then lick poop off his fingers, calling it chocolate pudding...during a PRESS conference...and the MSM would ignore it and act like nothing was wrong with him.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Good question. The answer might be "never."

Lots of us already did. We're just waiting for the rest to catch up. That may or may not happen.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Biden is HALF an (illegitimate) President...he isn't 'all there'.

Joe could be making 'boom-booms' in his diapers...stick his hand in his pants and then lick poop off his fingers, calling it chocolate pudding...during a PRESS conference...and the MSM would ignore it and act like nothing was wrong with him.

If joe makes a boom boom, at least there'd be something to talk about.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don't think Biden, even though he knows he's a puppet, will give up his position willingly. I think he could be victim of an accident, ie heart attack etc. If you want to take it a step further in the current climate of things I wouldn't put it past the powers that be to take him out with a bomb type attack and then pin it on some "right wing militia", allowing them to further their agenda.

Scary times folks.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I don't think Biden, even though he knows he's a puppet, will give up his position willingly. I think he could be victim of an accident, ie heart attack etc. If you want to take it a step further in the current climate of things I wouldn't put it past the powers that be to take him out with a bomb type attack and then pin it on some "right wing militia", allowing them to further their agenda.

Scary times folks.

Dude, I'm expecting him to walk off set in a fit of confusion.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You have another 22 months of this to go.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I have thought this also but he would not be missed. This is Pelosi. That is my biggest fear since this ticket was announced. Biden I do not think will finish a term and Harris is not in for an easy ride once Congress flips back Red in 2022. There will be a huge target on her back and I could see her being 'removed' by a domestic terrorist and then you have Pelosi in the oval office with a country torn and using Harris as a martyr to further a Progressive Agenda.

Also, if anyone thinks that sounds far fetched I have a global pandemic story to tell you also...

link   

Just another incident that proves how unpopular and unbelievably unfit Biden is and has been, and brings people that much closer to terms that his party stole the election for Kalama.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You have another 22 months of this to go.

You think we can make some coin on presidential stopwatches?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join