It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisville BLM Menace and Harass Young Girls at Cheer Competition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
(post by Nivhk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Oh just BLM out there changing hearts and minds again.

I mean, how could anyone be racist twords blacks with these fine people representing them.

Yes, BLM doing for blacks what Westboro did for Christians.

The difference is, the Westboro shenanigans were reported by the media, at least as far as I remember.

I haven't seen a single report in the MSM about this incident.

Hmmm, wonder why?

edit on 10-3-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Because the press wants us all to think Christians are evil oppressors of course.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Could you imagine if the races were reversed? The media would be all over it for months, if not years.

It's becoming clearer by the day that the media is biased against whites and deliberately stirs this kind of thing up. And when you start researching who runs the media and why they see whites as a nuisance, things start to make a lot more sense.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Unfortunately I can't say what I would like the outcome of that nonsense to be.
It would likely be a serious T&C violation.
Suffice it to say, sooner or later something real ugly and regrettable and irreversible will result from this BS.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Im not condoning the behavior. I was just criticizing those who compare this to kkk or say this is like racism of the jim crow era.

I agree though, history should be forgiven and not looked upon with a revengeful eye.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Never said the protesters were right. I was comparing this to past racial situations.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

My argument was not one of accepting the protests as righteous but rather criticizing those who see this as a high form of racism. Forgetting history.

Similair to those who compare Trump to hitler. Or comparing the canceling of Republicans to the holocaust.

Black discrimination has good arguments to it, but blm has failed at rational showcasing. But, this is an inherent human trait. To rise to the extreme over careful discourse.

Hence why i said ..

Humanity..

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

And again...

BLM is moving us into the future by dragging us into the past by engaging in harassing children.

What was even the desired goal, and envisioned outcome of protesting an even mostly for children.

How about instead of harassing. Show the same respect you demand. Advise how to help, instead of shouting down.

Have you engaged in the below ATS thread?

Revealing Facts About Slavery - Thomas Sowell.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join