It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisville BLM Menace and Harass Young Girls at Cheer Competition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
What makes their hate so attractive to them? I doubt they are concerned with positive change, I don't see that as their prime motivation. It's seems more like causing harm and pain to others is their real goal, not finding a solution. It's like a vendetta, raging, revenge fueled, blind hate to cause pain against the white race just because they're black. I don't see how they can feel good about themselves being so filled with hate.

I was under the impression that the majority of African Americans considered themselves to be Christian. This is not Christian behavior. This is not following the golden rule or Christ's example as the Prince of Peace. I doubt they were raised that way by their parents or grand parents. They need to be reminded of the teachings of Christ, King, Gandhi and their church going relatives and be made to feel shame for their behavior.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

BLM started with good intentions and i was all for pointing out inequalities and police brutality. But BLM leaders have failed and let it turn ugly.

It's certainly not the new "kkk" though. That's just discounting how horrible the kkk was.

I understand that some activists want their voices to be heard after generations of discrimination, but protesting at a cheer competition is pretty lame.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Harassing black children happend all the time during the segregation era. And it was often ignored or unpunished by police and governing bodies.

If you get angry looking at this, imagine what it was like for black parents back then. This is only a small taste of what they went through.

But kind of ironic.

Humanity...

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Harassing black children happend all the time during the segregation era. And it was often ignored or unpunished by police and governing bodies.

If you get angry looking at this, imagine what it was like for black parents back then. This is only a small taste of what they went through.

But kind of ironic.

Humanity...

"An eye for an eye until everyone is blind" hardly seems like a good thing, it's de-evolution IMO.

Why don't they just go for broke and reverse the process all the way back to slavery so they can give the white people a taste of that too. Of course that will be the revisionist view of slavery, so all us white folks should be prepared for daily whippings if we gets uppity and never try running, Massa chop your feets off for that.
edit on 10-3-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
"In the land of of the blind the one eyed man is king."

This entire situation is disgusting. It's not okay to harass young children regardless of their race. All that was achieved during this "protest" to be polite was to instill hate and fear in a new generation. BLM is too stupid to productively further their core interests. This is literally just shooting themselves in the foot. It must make them feel real tough to pick on a bunch of little girls. Morally, ethically bankrupt.
edit on 10-3-2021 by Morbidlynx because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2021 by Morbidlynx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

But kind of ironic.

Humanity...

None of these kids today, nor their parents, were alive during that #, so stop using it as a crutch excuse. When people default to it, it's a sign to ME that the activism argument being peddled has no spine to it. In other words, their cause is a wet noodle if you use harassing kids and examples from the grandparents'/great-grandparents' generations as an excuse for "Oh, but it was worse for black kids! Er...decades...ago."
Back then? Is not today.
No excuse to use it as an "ace card", because decades old cut & dried history is history, go protest a museum, not modern kids at a cheerleader competition.
edit on 3/10/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

But kind of ironic.

Humanity...

BLM is moving us into the future by dragging us into the past by engaging in harassing children.

What was even the desired goal, and envisioned outcome of protesting an even mostly for children.

How about instead of harassing. Show the same respect you demand. Advise how to help, instead of shouting down.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

If everyone engaged in an eye for an eye, who would be left to be the one eyed king.....

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

a reply to: ColeYounger

I would think that shaming young girls over their race would qualify as some sort of harassment or crime.

Keep in mind that in our criminal justice system, possession of contraband (drugs, weapons, illicit material) or blatant criminal activity in proximity to a school will often result in compounding charges, presumably because we as a society have codified the sanctity of childhood, innocence, and we've striven to protect our young people as they are in a vulnerable period of their lives.

Mind you, this applies to children of ALL races.

I would not count on the FBI for One. #@%ing. Second. of material support, investigation or action stemming from this activity. They have been called out and identified as a politicized, pet enforcement body of the Democratic party. I say that as an independent voter who is well aware that in the past, the inverse has been true, where the FBI has been tightly aligned with GOP leaders. When you hear the FBI's name used in news these days, it is for investigation and infiltration/provocation of criminal activity in "white nationalist" organizations. That's it.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

BLM started with good intentions and i was all for pointing out inequalities and police brutality. But BLM leaders have failed and let it turn ugly.

It's certainly not the new "kkk" though. That's just discounting how horrible the kkk was.

I understand that some activists want their voices to be heard after generations of discrimination, but protesting at a cheer competition is pretty lame.

BLM never had good intentions! They are a self admitted marxist organization committed to the destruction of our way of life in the US and EU. They and anyone who supports them might as well get "useful idiot" tattooed on their forehead. All of those woke corporations who shelled out cash to them? Take a look at their use of child/forced labor they use in other countries ie SLAVERY! Yet the morons and allies of this communist organization just lap it up like good little doggies.

BLM the Klan with a tan

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If a parent flipped and mowed these hateful bigots down, I would cheer the parent on.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Ah yes... BLM.

The Democratic party's new and improved KKK.

This is only going to get worse as "Unity" and Wokeness is pushed harder and harder and harder...

And as a mother, I will just post an opinion that Carmen Jones needs a mostly peaceful throat punch and a time out to think about her mouth writing a check that her ass can't cash...

The left is becoming so disgusting.

Steve from PT News made the point that this woman Carmen Jones is not a mother (she herself has admitted this in social media posts), so she obviously hasn't a clue about how much rage her harassment of young children induces in parents.

If you ask me, not only is this woman racist, she is not playing with a full deck of cards, and this is apparent in not only her activities in this video but in other social media posts and statements/video footage attributed to her.

I don't get it. If BLM gave a @#$% about their image and their supposed 'mission statement', why would they allow someone like this not only represent them, but organize and direct events?? There were probably close to 2 dozen other BLM agitators present there who clearly have no problems with how this woman operates.

This is a window into the souls of adherents to the BLM philosophy IMO. Others can BLM'splain "the movement", rationalize it, defend it, or otherwise try to put lipstick on this pig, but at the end of the day, you can see with your own eyes what it's about and what they're prepared to do to achieve their goals.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

But kind of ironic.

Humanity...

Come on blueman, you're better than that.

The genuine leaders of the civil rights movement, Dr. Martin Luther King, blazed a trail for a better way of identifying and tackling social injustice. This is not it. BLM is not it.

Verbally attacking and psychologically scarring young girls is not achieving anything other than the quick and dirty high of gratification of payback, and making "the movement" lots of new enemies.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There is nothing logical about this behavior.

All they're actually accomplishing is creating more hate on both sides, and strengthening the divide between races.

Constantly shouting about race, will never bring about any sort of peaceful unity.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
What ever happened to that Sandman kid? And why isn’t there anyone banging a drum in the video?

Remember if you kneel you are not apologizing for transgressions you haven’t made your giving people permission to transgress upon you today.

edit on 10-3-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
If a parent flipped and mowed these hateful bigots down, I would cheer the parent on.

I don't condone violence, but there are reasons you don't mess with people's children; it is the fast track to igniting anger and inciting conflict.

Steve from PT News was right to call out the Louisville PD for inaction and a neutered response to this incident.

He mentioned that he has gotten thousands and thousands of messages from people that expressed similar disappointment with the police for not trying to intervene and prevent what could've turned into a very violent encounter.

Mind you, several of the BLM members were openly carrying.

Several of the protestors on the scene are familiar to Steve from days and days of streaming footage in Lousiville, and are known to have, in the past, been carrying concealed weapons on their person.

We need law enforcement to jump in on these situations and de-escalate, but I don't know any other way to say it than, they are "gun shy" and are either reluctant to enforce order on their own, or (a very good possibility) are being restrained from above, at the political level.

"This business will get out of hand; it will get out of hand and we'll be lucky to live through it."

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You have gone full BLM sadly. In order to repair the danger of the past we must replicate all of the mistakes again but reverse the races for good measure.

Sad state of affairs Mr king, real sad.
a reply to: blueman12

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

....but at the end of the day, you can see with your own eyes what it's about and what they're prepared to do to achieve their goals.

Sadly, I don't even think they know what their goals are anymore.

It seems more like they're so blinded by their own rage, that they can't even see where they're headed.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Too bad liberal media outlets just ignore these stories. If they ran the truth on CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX every one would see BLM for what it actually is.

In the real world what will happen is the BLM a-holes will cause an instigation with their vile behavior and the media will report that BLM was attacked during a peaceful protest.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Why is BLM still angry?

Biden won.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join