It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisville BLM Menace and Harass Young Girls at Cheer Competition

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Credit to Steve from PTNews who has been all over this story.

The incident occurred this past Saturday in Louisville. A cheer competition for adolescent girls was held at a convention center somewhere in the downtown area. For reasons that only make sense to racist, mentally disturbed people, the BLM "chapter"? "franchise"? in Louisville staged a quote-unquote protest immediately outside the convention center. As groups of cheer competitors, teams, families, were entering into the center before and during the competition, a small crowd of unruly BLM folk loitered outside the arena, taunted and verbally harassed the young girls as they were entering the building.

Wait. "Taunting the girls?? That can't be right. You mean the coaches, the parents, fellow adults affiliated with the competition?"

No you heard me right. The BLM agitators were mainly targeting the young competitors, although they didn't hold back on any vitriol for parents, coaches, or really any white person that passed by in the vicinity of the event.

Watch for yourself. BE WARNED, if you have children, you may find of some of this content hard to watch. The video contains disturbing language and behavior.

Note that later on in the afternoon, Louisville PD arrived on the scene after numerous, NUMEROUS complaints from the public, including frantic calls from the public to the security staff /inside the arena/ about what was transipring outside their building. However, only 2 men from the BLM group were arrested, after the police caught them disrupting traffic outside the venue. The arrests are seen at the end of the video.

The main antagonist/instigator, Carmen Jones, the tall unhinged, largely unintelligible woman with the megaphone, is a well-known provocateur in the Louisville riot scene. She is seen in this footage numerous times directly speaking at and addressing young girls as they enter the venue, taunting their dress and looks, making reference to their race, and bizarrely making mention of events that by and large 8-10 girls neither know about, can engage in a productive dialog about, or really care about as they are entering an arena for a youth cheer competition.

This, BY ITS DEFINITION, stretches the very limit of free speech to the very brink of snapping. I can think of no faster way to elicit fighting, and in fact mortal combat in all likelihood, than intimidating and threatening young children with their parents nearby.

I am still somewhat in awe that this event concluded without any blowback or at least scuffles. The police on the scene appear somewhat confused about their role and intended targets. Steve from PT would say in a later broadcast that LPD were heard on camera asking each other "This is it!? We're just arresting these two guys??" We see now that the levels of appeasement and laissez faire treatment of public instigators from this past year is apparently paying dividends for the rioters, as they appear to now be given carte blanche to verbally abuse young children, and law enforcement will neither do nor say nothing to intervene, or at least their political masters have them on a very very long leash.

As I am fond of asking on this forum, I will ask again:

Are you not entertained?

Is this not what you voted for?

YOUR United States vice president CONDONES this behavior.

She said plainly and boldly before the elections "...they are NOT going to stop, and they shouldn't stop".

She followed that up by posting bail and helping such people evade prosecution throughout 2020.

Now, again, as I've read here many times, tell me how BLM is just a peaceful organization, and how righteous BLM is in their cause.
Tell me how they are separate from Antifa, less of a threat to the public discourse.
Tell me how they are only mostly peaceful protestors, practicing their 1st Amendment rights.
Tell me how they are crusading against racism.
Tell me how they are campaigning for the oppressed, the downtrodden, the abused people of society.

Then when you finish telling me that, go explain all of your bullet points to the 8 year old girls seen weeping and trembling in fear inside the arena after being verbally accosted going to a cheer competition.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

How is this not some sort of civil rights violation / hate crime by the precedence of the liberals.

Other examples

Political harassment: See what conservatives had to face on campus in 2019

www.campusreform.org...

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ah yes... BLM.

The Democratic party's new and improved KKK.

This is only going to get worse as "Unity" and Wokeness is pushed harder and harder and harder...

And as a mother, I will just post an opinion that Carmen Jones needs a mostly peaceful throat punch and a time out to think about her mouth writing a check that her ass can't cash...

The left is becoming so disgusting.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This meets the definition of a hate crime. Where's the FBI?

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Just another disgusting display by the BLM terrorists.
After all the cheerleaders went in the building, it would have been a perfect time for a drone strike.
I would have aimed for the bitch with the mouthful of marbles using the megaphone.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
This meets the definition of a hate crime. Where's the FBI?

Cannot be twisted in to anything but a hate crime.

Where is the fbi? Quite possibly orchestrating blm's next move and cutting checks.

Alphabet agencies were a really bad idea for society. Sure, call that conspiracy theory. Who coined that term? Oh yes, our friends at the cia...

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

How is this not some sort of civil rights violation / hate crime by the precedence of the liberals.

Other examples

www.campusreform.org...
Because they’re black? And angry?

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Oh just BLM out there changing hearts and minds again.

I mean, how could anyone be racist twords blacks with these fine people representing them.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Oh

originally posted by: slatesteam

Other examples

www.campusreform.org...

Oh snap that's racist.

Not definitive answer math or Bible racist at least. Still, I see re-education camp in your future.

I hope if we get roommates I get one like you.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Oh

originally posted by: slatesteam

Other examples

www.campusreform.org...

Oh snap that's racist.

Not definitive answer math or Bible racist at least. Still, I see re-education camp in your future.

I hope if we get roommates I get one like you.
Nah. You’re right -

yelling at little girls that somehow managed to still be stellar athletes during Covid and probably wanted to blow off some steam showcasing their skills deserve it.

How dare they aspire to have dreams and stay active!

Also: If only they’d been born Uighers, this wouldn’t be an issue

Also: don’t worry if we get to be bunk mates I won’t be there that long. Pretty sure I’ll fail all the classes.

edit on 9-3-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I have never passed sensitivity training.

Is someone going to have to Pearl Harbor you guys before you've had enough?

Things will only get worse until the people say they've had enough.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Goonies never say die!

Edit: btw didn’t Pearl Harbor force us into WW2?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

There was no need to send so many soldiers across the pond to die.

A few more bombs would've been more effective.

One in Japan. One in Germany. One in the Vatican.

Being canon fodder on D-day because the elites like their spectator sport and had to get a return on their war machine investment wasn't necessary.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

a reply to: slatesteam

There was no need to send so many soldiers across the pond to die.

A few more bombs would've been more effective.

One in Japan. One in Germany. One in the Vatican.

Being canon fodder on D-day because the elites like their spectator sport and had to get a return on their war machine investment wasn't necessary.

Wait. Now you’re telling just like 9/11, there was absolutely ZERO info that said we was gonna get hit?

Did we ever find the lady screaming at LV folks that they were “gonna die” before the assault on US soil?

But we saved The Saudi prince right?

Couldn’t be ulterior or motives at all? Could there?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

100% agree.

Folks are really neutered these days. There's no way in hell I would let anyone talk to my children like that, with a bull horn no less.

That woman would have a new fart amplifier up her gazoo if she or her companions got near my babies with that garbage.

I don't understand WHY people are just taking this sh!t day after day!!🤷🏾‍♂️ What she's spewing is hatred and falsehoods. Folks had better realize that remaining meek and docile is only emboldening these maniacs further.

Sure you can protest and whatever else suits your fancy. However, you come near my children and that's another matter entirely.

edit on 3/10/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta/correction

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Well until honest people grow a pair, bring their megaphone and shout back at them with their own megaphones about how BLM accepts money from organizations funded by an actual NAZI collaborator and how BLM is itself a racist organization faking itswlf as social justice this will continue unchallenged.

All it takes is another group of folks to outshout them and remind the idiots that they are defining racism and accept NAZI money to promote racism.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Am I bad for thinking that I’d love to see a touring bus driving where it isn’t supposed to.....?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Well until honest people grow a pair, bring their megaphone and shout back at them with their own megaphones about how BLM accepts money from organizations funded by an actual NAZI collaborator and how BLM is itself a racist organization faking itswlf as social justice this will continue unchallenged.

All it takes is another group of folks to outshout them and remind the idiots that they are defining racism and accept NAZI money to promote racism.
Hey. It’s America right?

Just keep these protests mostly peaceful eh?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ya know what. It’s BS like this that makes me glad I’m not a dad. Any parent worth their salt no matter what flag you live under, would be setting this record straight as Nature dictates.

Mine would be growing up without one.

I’d be a racist Nazi for defending my beautiful ginger babies.

GTFO
edit on 10-3-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Yep, just continue allowing these hateful people to drive wedges in their communities over race. It’s only a matter of time before they drive everyone away. See I’m the type of parent, I wouldn’t have caused a scene, but would’ve followed some of those BLM people home to find out where to harass them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join