It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of Cain. . . Covid Edition

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
"The Hebrew word for mark ('Oth, אות‎) could mean a sign, an omen, a warning, or a remembrance. The mark of Cain is God's promise to offer Cain divine protection from premature death with the stated purpose of preventing anyone from killing him."
-Wiki

(bold is mine)

Not much to say but get on the bandwagon now! Want to go maskless? Better have your pretty blue bracelet ready! They're selling them on Amazon now.

The ones on Amazon say, "Covid Vaccine Protect Me".

I'm thinking of buying some just so I can go shopping later on (I live in a blue state) or even buying booze. It'd be false, a disguise. I'd be lying, and that irks me.

But I do like to eat.

edit on 9-3-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
'Covid vaccine protect me'
OMG the worlds newest and fastest growing religion,the religion of covid.
Never blaspheme covid or we'll all gang up on you and name and shame you,either that or stone you to death.
Might even behead you.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Never blaspheme covid or we'll all gang up on you and name and shame you,either that or stone you to death.
Might even behead you.

Praise Vaccine.

A-men & A-Women

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Once this progresses a bit further down the spiral lying won't work.

Only The Truth can set you free. It has always been this way and will remain so. The Truth. Yeshua Hamashiach/Jesus Christ. There has never been a better time to get to know him.

Forget religion. Man made garbage. When The Creator fills a humble God seeker with his Holy Spirit your life changes in an instant and will never be the same. Among random individual spiritual gifts, an unspeakable peace removes most types of fear and a high level if discernment is gifted to the faithful.

We won't know exactly what The Mark is until we have our Antichrist in the flesh ruling. There will probably be no trickery involved and a clear choice given.

I also reside in a blue state and like to eat. I have even wore a worthless mask a few times and participated in that stupid ritual. I draw the line with my blood and body, both of which are the Creators.

Fear not might be the most used words in the Bible. I fear only the 1 who can destroy both flesh and spirit. And besides, every tear and bad memory will be wiped away anyway. Side effects, giddiness and a peace that passes human understanding. Eternally.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'd like to get one with my own catchy phrase. Something supremely offensive if possible.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I'd like to get one with my own catchy phrase. Something supremely offensive if possible.

"Trump 2024" should work nicely.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

How about, "Take this swab and shove it! "

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'm not taking it.

Can I just have my yellow star now please ?

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I'm not taking it.

Can I just have my yellow star now please ?

Yellow star or blue wrist band?

Decisions, decisions. . . . .

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I waiting for next year’s model, the QR code version branded into my forehead or forearm maybe

By then the blue Livestrong bracelets will be so passé

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I gave your mom the vaccine?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

"Rookie. I gave your mom the virus I invented, then sold her the vaccine. But then I was born into and groomed for this. My dad ritually possessed me with demons before I could say the words. Pray for me." -Bill "Kill" Gates

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: glen200376
Might even behead you.

Praise Vaccine.

A-men & A-Women

What anout A-them or A-they?

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
And now Cains ( the child of wroth) decedents are running the planet. This too will end

Know your creator, and make peace with him now.

This fall............

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

"Rookie. I gave your mom the virus I invented, then sold her the vaccine. But then I was born into and groomed for this. My dad ritually possessed me with demons before I could say the words. Pray for me." -Bill "Kill" Gates
Where can I buy this?

Almost feels like YT is takin a page outta Bill and Big Pharma’s playbook right about now

edit on 9-3-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
And now Cains ( the child of wroth) decedents are running the planet. This too will end

This fall............
What happens this fall?

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

This fall............
What happens this fall?

Actually rejoice, this is one of the very few things you have a real say in individually. Use your free will wisely. The greatest part of this was written on our souls at birth.

I humbly acknowledge I could be wrong, but I loudly proclaim a spirit in complete agreement with the King James Version Bible was placed in me upon request by supernatural means. Take from that what you will. All Glory to God Almighty, who will use these words to accomplish that which HE chooses.❤🙏

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

This fall............
What happens this fall?

Actually rejoice, this is one of the very few things you have a real say in individually. Use your free will wisely. The greatest part of this was written on our souls at birth.

I humbly acknowledge I could be wrong, but I loudly proclaim a spirit in complete agreement with the King James Version Bible was placed in me upon request by supernatural means. Take from that what you will. All Glory to God Almighty, who will use these words to accomplish that which HE chooses.❤🙏
So I’m going to hell soon?

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

This fall............
What happens this fall?

So I’m going to hell soon?

I hope not! It is incredibly easy to avoid. People hate reading their bibles to save their souls. I will be back in a minute to post a link to THE SINGLE BEST MOVIE ONE COULD EVER WATCH.
edit on 9-3-2021 by Illumimasontruth because: Human

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join