It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Gov Gretchen Whitmer Close to Being Charged with Manslaughter over Covid-19 Deaths.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Now that the FBI and NY States Attorney have launched a criminal investigation into New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, for wrongful Nursing Home deaths, Michigan law enforcement is doing what families are demanded in their state..

A state prosecutor may be preparing to charge Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer with criminal counts over her administration's treatment of COVID-19 patients in nursing homes.

"If we find there's been willful neglect of office, if we find there's been reckless endangerment of a person's life by bringing them in [to the homes], then we would move forward with charges against the governor.

Nobody's above the law in this state," Former state Senator and Macomb County Prosecutor Peter Lucido told WXYZ Detroit.

Lucido is asking the public to help him build his case against Whitmer.

He has asked family members of nursing home patients or employees who died of COVID-19, to file a wrongful-death report with local police.

That way, Lucido can compile public evidence for the investigation without violating the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.

He will then look to process and verify the data with local law enforcement before making a final case.
Source: www.msn.com...

Many of us have been wondering if the Governors of New York, Michigan, Pennsylvania and New Jersey would be held accountable for putting Covid-19 afflicted individuals in Nursing Homes with no quarantine protocols. Thereby killing a lot of residents un-necessarily.

The DOJ starting looking at all 4 states in August 2020: www.modernhealthcare.com...

Thankfully, we are now seeing some meaningful activity from authorities.

-CareWeMust

edit on 3/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, March 9, 2021

This is good. Along with Cuomo next and the Florida AG suing Biden for releasing criminal illegal aliens w/ covid, I would hope other states jump into it ... good day so far. Kinda.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What they going to do slap her on the wrist and give her a promotion?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Pfft. Government officials actually getting punished. Get real.

A meaningless fine and a year of house arrest at most. More likely is nothing will be done.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Pfft. Government officials actually getting punished. Get real.

A meaningless fine and a year of house arrest at most. More likely is nothing will be done.

It's only a matter of time before the media comes to Whitmer's aid, by claiming she grabbed a staff member and kissed him. The ensuing "sex scandal" will divert attention from the murders.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for putting this in the Mudpit.

That bitch should burn in hell!

Ahhh. Much better!

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
Mudpit until charges are brought.

Then its Breaking News.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I hope Pennsylvania follows suit against governor Wolf and Richard Levine.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I will not get my hopes up but I would love to see her get buried.
Of course her and her goons deflect to Trump, that’s the standard Dem delusion.
They have no morals and never take responsibility.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Not a promotion.

An Emmy.

Then a book deal.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Levine, Biden's new HHS head, hails from Pennsylvania? No doubt he-she was jointly responsible for the thousands of wrongful deaths. Thanks for the info!

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The next election for Gov in *ichigan is Nov 22. Lets see what the residents think. If they re-elect her then BAM, you deserve what you get.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Levine, Biden's new HHS head, hails from Pennsylvania? No doubt he-she was jointly responsible for the thousands of wrongful deaths. Thanks for the info!

Yes, he was directly responsible. He was awarded for his help in getting mail in voting pushed through the state with a position in the Biden admin.

Even better, his mother was in a nursing home in the state. He put her in a hotel a day or two before he started sending COVID patients into the nursing homes in the state.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Whitmer looks like more of an ass slap gal to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not a promotion.

An Emmy.

Then a book deal.

I say a Nobel Peace Prize instead .
Then several book deals.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I would be satisfied if they just kicked her out of office and banished her from having any government job in the future.

She abused her power for gain of prestige and political gain and caused a lot of people harm because of her actions. She destroyed good citizens lives by abusing her power, she should be sued by the business owners who lost a lot of money from her destroying their businesses when the risk was low. The state of Michigan should also be held liable because the people did not protest what she was doing. She says she saved a lot of lives when she actually destroyed a lot of people's lives.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Not surprising, Dems were saying “by any means necessary”
leading up to 2020, and they politicized covid so badly that the only way they looked good, is if covid deaths went up.

Sad to see that at least 2 democrat governors were willing to knowingly facilitate the spreading of covid to high risk people, causing unneeded deaths, just to appear as if the drastic and fascist actions they took were necessary.

Democrats everywhere should be disgusted by these two but my guess is none of them are, as long as these figures post a black square and a rainbow flag on Twitter that’s all a democrat needs to support anything evil.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Nobody's above the law in this state

I remember hearing about this not long ago.

If She said it, it must be true.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Cool if she goes to jail in the same jail of the group that tried to kill her. Some real Tango and Cash stuff.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
"close"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join