It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science is racist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Language warning; obscenity

I recently discovered this gem of a commentator who goes by the name of Whatsherface. In less than 3 minutes she destroys the science establishment.

I'm surprised she hasn't been cancelled yet but that's probably due to little exposure. Get popular then get cancelled. Until then I am subscribing to her channel.

Here's her video from May of 2020 about the pandemic you might enjoy:

She’s good value.

What’s her face.

A name even Joe Biden can remember.
edit on 10-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Give Joe a plug.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

She is a comedienne on par with George Carlin. I bet her IQ looks like a pro bowler's score.

Pro bowlers are usually balding, middle aged and overweight. They'd truly be lucky to score.

Anyway, just watched a few of her vids. She didn't say anything that would indicate she has a high IQ, that I saw.

She's very opinionated, though.

And I would have thought that calling it a 'plandemic' is a clear indicator of her level of ability to reason independently.

It is a clear indication of her ability to reason and weigh up what’s on offer.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Except, she made more sense and delivered more information in 3 minutes than Trump does in 3 hours worth of speeches. Or most politicians to be fair.

Except... no, Trump makes a lot of sense... it's just not possible for anyone with TDS to comprehend rational speech if it is coming from the great orange one...

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

She is a comedienne on par with George Carlin. I bet her IQ looks like a pro bowler's score.

Pro bowlers are usually balding, middle aged and overweight. They'd truly be lucky to score.

Anyway, just watched a few of her vids. She didn't say anything that would indicate she has a high IQ, that I saw.

And I would have thought that calling it a 'plandemic' is a clear indicator of her level of ability to reason independently.

But she's just repeating stuff she has heard elsewhere, including using their wording. She is disregarding what government, scientific, professional associations, and academic sources are saying, as lies, and is instead putting high regard on memes, social media posts and polarized political media reports, instead.

For instance, she says in the video posted above that the WHO delayed calling it a pandemic for two months. The truth is, that they announced it as a "Public Health Emergency of International Concern" on January 30, at the time when there were 8 cases outside of China. The WHO didn't call it a pandemic at that time because it wasn't pandemic by any definition. They did broadcast the threat the disease posed to the world 17 days after the first case of COVID-19 outside of China was confirmed.

Anyway, she is rejecting credentialed and peer-reviewed critical sources, and is accepting unmoderated, unverified pronouncements (like the ones she frequently repeats), uncritically. That isn't clever.

If you mistake constant belligerence as intellect, you'd probably think a lot of the kooks and Qtards are 'like, real stable geniuses'.

LOL

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the Wakanda Science to come out from hiding and save us from the racist science.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Just a few things.

But she's just repeating stuff she has heard elsewhere, including using their wording.

[quote]

She’s is reiterating truthful statements and displaying her agreement to them.
You know, like quoting and referencing sources.

She is disregarding what government, scientific, professional associations, and academic sources are saying, as lies, and is instead putting high regard on memes, social media posts and polarized political media reports, instead.

And why not? If those same institutions have a history of belligerent deception that is proven to be detrimental or extremely negatively biased towards damaging the public interest.

For instance, she says in the video posted above that the WHO delayed calling it a pandemic for two months. The truth is, that they announced it as a "Public Health Emergency of International Concern" on January 30, at the time when there were 8 cases outside of China. The WHO didn't call it a pandemic at that time because it wasn't pandemic by any definition. They did broadcast the threat the disease posed to the world 17 days after the first case of COVID-19 outside of China was confirmed.
[quote]
How is it that 3 weeks after the first case it can be considered a international health threat, yet travel continued internationally?
Here, in my home town, a bunch of elderly were forced to remain on a ship and breathe the recirculated air. Resulting in death and amazing fear and confusion for them and their family.
Yet the homeless @ circular quay remained insitu and not a single one caught anything.
I would say someone was telling fibs and hoping to kill people through fear and suggestion.

Anyway, she is rejecting credentialed and peer-reviewed critical sources, and is accepting unmoderated, unverified pronouncements (like the ones she frequently repeats), uncritically. That isn't clever.
[quote]
These peers are puppets, the word on the street she uses is local knowledge. Your doctors and peers change their tune and your political feeders back track and mollycoddle.
Take Dan Andrews for example. In Victoria he promised to lift lock down if there were O cases after 3 weeks, 21 days later not even a renigging of his statement.
Just blatantly ignored his own statement and told everyone his next lie and exhorted his truthfulness and ‘authority’

If you mistake constant belligerence as intellect, you'd probably think a lot of the kooks and Qtards are 'like, real stable geniuses'.

LOL

I don’t consider geniuses of any ilk stable my friend.

I also don’t use my own ideas of probability to colour those I don’t know.

I fail to see how belligerence and intellect are mutually exclusive.

I do see how believing flip floppers and arrogant, proven liars is ignorance and wilful ignorance at that.

There is a difference between educated and intelligent. One is a trained monkey, the other can rediscover the wheel.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Except, she made more sense and delivered more information in 3 minutes than Trump does in 3 hours worth of speeches. Or most politicians to be fair.

Except... no, Trump makes a lot of sense... it's just not possible for anyone with TDS to comprehend rational speech if it is coming from the great orange one...

Hey, sorry i criticized the holy man himself. Did Qanon make Trump president yet?

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

Because most of it was invented by Arabs, Egyptians, Asians and people from the Mediterranean.

Or, as SJW think of them - white people.

I think that the idea of math being racist is really just a way of saying that people in tough inner city schools do worse in math than people living in wealthy suburbs. And that the former are often from minority groups while the latter are often white.

In reality a lot of what is called racism is really the difference between being rich and being poor. But poverty crosses racial barriers so SJW are less interested in it.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

sorry i criticized the holy man himself. Did Qanon make Trump president yet?

Thanks for performing on demand (and giving the perfectly typical TDS response)...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join