It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new gender of super straight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'm jumping on the gender bandwagon so to speak.
In today's society if a "cis" gendered man....
That's being the gender you are born too aka normal....
If a cis man refuses to date a man to woman transition then they are considered transphobic.

Not that anyone would expect a lesbian to date a man or be called straight phobic...

Anyways there is now a new gender which I'm happy to be a part of... Super straight.

"A sexuality in which represents straight people who will only have a partner in which were born the opposite sex/gender instead of having a partner who transitioned."

"Jerry: “So Mark, are you gay or something?”
Mark: “Nah, I’m Super Straight.”
Jerry: “Wtf is that?”
Mark: “I only date the pure women, not the dudes that transition.”
Jerry: “Oh alright, good to know.”

Well I for one will be able to sleep better at night knowing that I finally have a label so I know who I am. I am no longer a rhombus peg trying to fit into a trapizodial hole...

www.distractify.com...

edit on 9-3-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I remember when 'super straight' was just 'normal'.
Good times.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I think its time to invent an even newer gender and that is the YAFN gender.

A YAFN gender equally dislikes all variations of genders for various reasons which have been argued and discussed to death to no evail.

As the world is going absolutely nuts its clear the YAFN gender will be the only gender in the end that keeps its sanity.

So what is thiis YAFN gender?

Y - Your
A - all
F -effin
N - nuts

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Well, damn.

Apparently I've been in fashion for 56 years now.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Hop on board. It's a hell of a ride.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

#SuperSolidarity my #SuperStraight brother!!!

And #SuperSolidarity to our #SuperGays, #SuperLesbian and #SuperBi family!

I've been loving this #SuperSexuality movement. It's been a wonder to behold, and perhaps the most effective at showing the ridiculousness of where the Trans ideology has taken us.

The #SuperSensible have found their voices and the #Superphobes are finally getting some pushback.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'd like to see Marvel or DC Comics pick on this and create a super straight male hero with a hot girlie side kick. They could have cool names like "Conservo and Republica" and have super powers like "gaydar" and high tech weapons like "invisible homo shields". The right wing conservative super heroes that save the day for republicans and Trump supporters everywhere.
edit on 9-3-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Would they spend all their time defending leftist from words and offensive labels?

Marvel already tried for a left leaning hero pair.
Safe space and snowflake.

edit on 9-3-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Super straight and proud right here! 🟧⬛️

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yes.
Noone wants to steal your penis. You can keep it. And if you want to have sex with XX-women, that is alright. But if someone wants to have sex with differing people (humans, of consent and age), that is alright, too.

Being unable to keep your bees calm about this pictures you as unnecessarily bigot. Lets let people have their kind of fun.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Holy Crap I can finally come out of the garage... I'm Super Straight!!

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Would they spend all their time defending leftist from words and offensive labels?

Marvel already tried for a left leaning hero pair.
Safe space and snowflake.

Naw, they'd be foiling the plans of the deep state swamp critters and their evil minions.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Yes.
Noone wants to steal your penis. You can keep it. And if you want to have sex with XX-women, that is alright. But if someone wants to have sex with differing people (humans, of consent and age), that is alright, too.

Being unable to keep your bees calm about this pictures you as unnecessarily bigot. Lets let people have their kind of fun.

You’re not invited to the SuperStraight Parade. Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

Yes.

Parades are so gay. . . wait what?

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

'Super-DUPER-Straight' means you only have a HOT partner which were born the opposite sex/gender.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yes.

Does the 'Super Straight Parade' start on the east coast and just marches in a super straight line until it hits the west coast?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Yes.

You sound like the bigot here,are you hetreo-phobic?

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The kid (master troll) who kicked this all off, took his video down on Tic Tac because his mother started receiving death threats. Odd how just being how you are born has now become an issue. Oh how I can remember, "I was born this way." and "My body my choice" like reality has done a complete and total flip flop into insanity.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
ITS NOT A GENDER YOU BIGOT!!!! its a sexual orientation lmfao

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes.

Does the 'Super Straight Parade' start on the east coast and just marches in a super straight line until it hits the west coast?

Absolutely. The straightest line ever!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join