It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3600 child tax credit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If people would wake up the plan is out there and this fits. They want to be done by 2030 well there are a lot of things they need to do fast. I think we will all be stunned soon when the REAL changes start but we won't be able to fight this imo.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: TXRabbit

Don't give free money to people who don't work, aren't willing to work and can't keep their legs closed when they can't even feed the offspring already squeezed out.

Thank you for that well-thought-out and detailed response.

Problem = solved, lol

Simple questions deserve simple answers.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

... people who don't work, aren't willing to work and can't keep their legs closed when they can't even feed the offspring already squeezed out.

And what do those people generally look like? Does making a visual observation make me Ray Cis?

I didn't make any statement of what "these people" look like. It doesn't matter what they look like, it matters what they do or don't do. Lazy slob isn't a color or race.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hatefelt
So the credit is only for Children under eight? - Do they not realize how much food teenagers eat and how much it costs to cloth them - I swear this is absolutely ridiculous. If they are actually doing this they might want to do a reality check.

Let's call a spade a spade. (not intended as a racist statement BTW)
www.npr.org...

The democrats want to make the $3,000-$3,600 child tax credit payable monthly or quarterly. I personally could care less if it was lump sum or monthly. But why are they doing this, really? It's because they know if they give a certain group of persons who pay ZERO taxes because they make no income a check for $3,600 (for 1 kid under 8), $7,200 (for 2 kids under 8), $10,800 (for 3 kids under 8) and so on, that this certain group of persons would..................

Actually, I was wrong, it's under 6.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And if I were the government, I would introduce a new system where only those who need it would get the money...

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
And if I were the government, I would introduce a new system where only those who need it would get the money... Unfortunately, many people cannot have a child because of their inadequacies. They can't give it their due because they don't have the money. For such people, I would double their salary. Or I would pay a monthly allowance based on the number of children. And to find out who needs this kind of help from the government, I would introduce a law where everyone would have to make free pay stubs all the time. The tax office passed all the information to the government, and it would be obvious who needs this allowance and who does not need it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join