It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long-term COVID-19 vaccine safety in an arguably dispiriting but reliable medical nutshell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: astra001uk
If the powers that be, wanted to kill everyone, using a vaccine... I think they would have started with the youngest in society, not the oldest nor sickest

Maybe they only want to eradicate those that take money out of the coffers - the oldest and the sickest - and keep those that put the most money into the coffers via income tax - the youngest. The younger you are the more ‘useful’ years of adding to the coffers you have ahead of you before becoming ‘useless’ and expendable.

If Covid hadn’t come from Mother Nature, then sooner or later the elites would’ve come up with it.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I've had my first dose of the AZ vaccine, I really do not believe whatever it is they are desperate to get in to us is anything to do with combating Covid19 or that it is even a vaccine at all.

I was going to refuse it, however, I took it as my wife had decided that she was definitely going to have the vax and I took it as I was hoping that if there were any immediate adverse side effects (also knowing that people do react differently to vaccines) it would happen to me first and it would put her off taking it...

But it never happened and now we have both had it despite my better judgement.

I don't know how it will affect our futures but I was willing to take the risk for her sake.

I'm not sure that whatever is in the so called vaccine is really aimed at my generation or even that of our son who is in hid mid to late 20's but the real target audience is the very young and whatever long term effects if will have on them and their offspring..

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

To give you better immunity. You might not have enough antibodies even if you've been previously infected. You could conceivably become infected and have mild symptoms then get reinfected later on and become really ill. The vaccine reduces the chances of that happening. More antibodies = more protection.

Damn straight. No one heard of Covid-19 18 months ago. They don't have years of research to draw on. They had to do something fast before the gosh darn thing wiped us off the map. If not directly, by destroying the world economy.

Well, I’ve given your words some thought, and let my boss talk me into the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. He’s the kindest most convincing man.

So far so good!

<< 1  2   >>

join