It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How real is Space?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
it went inner earth to flat earth to mud flood to reset

awww skeet skeet

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Here's one account of how ' History™ " was usurped, by the Carnegie Foundation™.
Believe what you will.
Not sure where it is in the vid, that Norman Dodd describes the 'takeover' of ' Big-History™ '.

A1980 interview with Norman Dodd Chief Investigator in 1953 for U.S. Congressman B. Carroll Reece Special Committee on Tax Exempt Foundations (commonly referred to as the Reece Committee).
Interviewed by the excellent G. Edward Griffin.

( Sorry : no audio on my pc now, so can't say what the time-sig is where it's mentioned. But the whole interview is interesting. )

Norman Dodd On Tax Exempt Foundations.

We must indeed consider ' Big-History™ ' : as another controlled narrative.

So what's real ?
Who the hell knows ?
Not me.
Don't know nothin...
But am doubting ' everything '...

(post by Sheshbazzar removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheshbazzar
To the imbecile who encouraged us to climb up the Everest so that we can witness the earth's curvature in its rotund glory: the only curvature that you can see from an aiplane's porthole is caused by its glass.

I don't know what shape the earth is, I know what it isn't: a silly ball hanging in miraculously non-sucking vacuum.

There is no outer space and you're all ungodly larvae.

P.S.: they have, rightly so, no respect for you: any video a mere 5m in altitude is shot with a fisheye cam.
Again: www.youtube.com...

Pr0n ruins brain.

Does this mean the cockpit window does the same?
What about hot air balloons? Or weather balloons with go pros attached? Why are go pros normal on the ground but suddenly fish lense when in the air?
Why are you...

nvm

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheshbazzar

Questions from a thread you wrote you have no answers for...

You have posted nothing credible as I change the channel on my satellite TV receiver.

You didn’t answer
Then where does my satellite GPS signal come from, and satellite Internet, satellite radio, satellite TV, sat phone too?

Or. How does weather satellite work?

And here’s your list.

originally posted by: neutronflux

a reply to: neutronflux

They had radios in the XIXth century and transcontinental broadcasting by the early XXth. Thank goodness for the ionosphere.

MacroVision-2000 absurd? "And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." (Luke 18.27)

P.S.: libgen.rs...

That’s not the argument...

This is the whole argument

You

You're merely TV-gazing a skydome

With my own eyes? How does that work with radio astronomy?

As I witness meteorites falling to earth. And comets flying about the solar system. As I use satellites hundred miles above earth, and the broadcasting?

But there are other means to track man made objects in space....

How to cast a wider net for tracking space junk
There are only so many hours of the day you can use to track orbital debris. Some scientists think they’ve found more hours.

www.technologyreview.com...

Man has been in orbit around the earth. And in humans true fashion we have left our junk behind to prove it

You

The TV in question is very high resolution:

Impossibly big. Impossible to power with the current power grid. With no record of material and expenditures to make such a TV. With meteorites, comets, stars, super nova and other heavenly phenomena recorded long before such technology was available. With large physical evidence like meteorite impact sites in earth.

And what space is outer of this BS tv you claim exists? What would that be calked.

what you believe are far away objects are but very small images displayed on a futuristic monitor, yes monitor, for you're being closely watched.

Too bad there is physical evidence of items from outer space, and objects in outer space emitting radiation. Like pulsar stars.

You

P.S.: Do you get the esoteric meaning of the above song? Who is the singer? Read the lyrics.

Has nothing to do with songs.

Everything with how you can not debate intelligently about items on your list...

What’s the items you have not answered to? Just from me?

You

The Bible tells that the sky is a "raqia", akin to a mirror, is impervium-solid, a sea of glass mingled with fire.

Really, what Bible verse, what word are you interpreting, and what is the context.

———-

What does this have to do with “Ceres”

You have one year to prove this is something other than a comet.

Newly found Comet Leonard might become 2021’s brightest

earthsky.org...

Exciting news! A newly found comet might become 2021’s brightest comet. Astronomer Greg Leonard discovered the comet that now bears his name – C/2021 A1 (Leonard) – on January 3, 2021 at the Mount Lemmon Observatory in Arizona. Astronomers report that discovery images show a tail for the comet, suggesting we might see a nice tail as Comet Leonard draws closer to the Earth and sun. The comet is still far away, currently between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars, heading inward. It’ll reach perihelion, its closest approach to the sun, around January 3, 2022. And so we’ll have a whole year to watch this comet get brighter, and brighter

————

a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

The North Star changes because of the Earth's precession, so tell us Astronomers, not because it itself moves.

Rayleigh should also scatter reflected light in the Earth's atmosphere, and we shouldn't be seeing what NASA shows us, but rather a Neptune like, opaque blue ball.

Or still doesn’t change the fact the Doppler or Red light shift does occur.

Redshift and blueshift describe how light shifts toward shorter or longer wavelengths as objects in space (such as stars or galaxies) move closer or farther away from us. The concept is key to charting the universe's expansion.

www.space.com...

Vs

Rayleigh scattering (/ˈreɪli/ RAY-lee), named after the nineteenth-century British physicist Lord Rayleigh (John William Strutt),[1] is the predominantly elastic scattering of light or other electromagnetic radiation by particles much smaller than the wavelength of the radiation. For light frequencies well below the resonance frequency of the scattering particle (normal dispersion regime), the amount of scattering is inversely proportional to the fourth power of the wavelength.

Funny. The sky looks blue, but direct observation of the sun is yellowish....

———-

Why is the direct light from the moon white?

————-
What are you babbling about?

Exactly where do comets come from. How do the travel about the solar system? Where do meteorites come from? How do they make it to earth.

Where does the background radiation of space come from?
———-

I have viewed the Andromeda Galaxy with my own telescope. If it was not a galaxy, what is it?

————-

What does that have to do with me looking up at the night sky, and pondering what I can see with the unaided eye, by binoculars, or telescope? Comets, planets, moons, binary stars, star clusters, nebula. Super novas that appear from time to time. Stars do move. Amateur and professional radio astronomy detect pulsars, radiation from stars, and the background radiation of the universe.

There is no outer space.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EsotericGod

I don't know about the OP, but your avatar is cool as heck!

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
2021 / 2012 ring a bell for anyone.
i know weird but who knows.
a reply to: neutronflux

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Think about Last Tuesdayism and the believe that this is indeed a holographic universe being rendered like a computer would and that we only came into being last Tuesday and everything previous are just thoughts and memories we were programmed with when we came into being.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Alexander the Great joked about how off his mentors drawings, Artisole was off, while Napoleon said history is nothing but a fable of sorts. Story of the Trojan War is just that,

The sun used to be considered a planetary object an I'm pretty sure no one knew that it was bigger, while some thought seeing Saturn at night was seeing the sun(although it importance/impact is never gets doubted) and they can build Pyramids.

Earth was the center of the said known cosmos at the time, yet today can such thing that has no end be fathomable.
edit on 8-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join