It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aunt just died of covid-19

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry that your aunt died. The vaccines are the killers, there is no Covid-19.
Doctors and the pharmaceuticals they represent are no longer reputable. We have been sickened by the very people that are supposed to help us. Your aunt is lucky, she got out of here. You are left to endure the rest of this shi*show.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sorry for your Aunt.

My sis and bro inlaw live in London and had Covid bad for a week. They just got their shot and they both had a bad reaction. She said that the doc told her that 52% of women, who have had Covid prior, have adverse reactions to the Oxford Jab and slightly less for Phizer.

Its 37% for non-pre-covid women.

Its apparently in The Telegraph newspaper somewhere, but I cannot find it.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sorry to hear of your loss. My 90 year old mom is on her deathbed at the moment with heart failure and Copd as causes. She received both pokes 2 weeks ago. If she lives the night she will have to be moved to 24/7 care facility. So in order to do so, she was swabbed today to test for ‘rona. We shall see how that comes out.
All the kids have been called home.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: benrl
Didn't you hear? Covid killed the flu, check out this years flu numbers

a reply to: KansasGirl

Oh, I know! We eradicated the flu because of the mask wearing!

And the reason we’re at a year of this sh!t instead of the “two weeks to flatten the curve” is because people haven’t been wearing the masks.

So...

Omg please. This is almost funny now. In a sad way.
Unless you’re being totally sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

If I were you I would take it as a gift that you haven’t been able to schedule your “vaccine” shots yet.

It was the Hand of God. He knows my needs. All glory to Him. Amen.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25795429]marg6043[/
This isn’t about racism pal

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Didn't you hear? Covid killed the flu, check out this years flu numbers

Oh, I know! We eradicated the flu because of the mask wearing!

And the reason we’re at a year of this sh!t instead of the “two weeks to flatten the curve” is because people haven’t been wearing the masks.

So...

Omg please. This is almost funny now. In a sad way.
Unless you’re being totally sarcastic.

I think she’s being sarcastic. I mean they seem like two contradicting things to me ? Not you ?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
Sorry to hear of your loss. My 90 year old mom is on her deathbed at the moment with heart failure and Copd as causes. She received both pokes 2 weeks ago. If she lives the night she will have to be moved to 24/7 care facility. So in order to do so, she was swabbed today to test for ‘rona. We shall see how that comes out.
All the kids have been called home.

Oh no. I’m so sorry. Prayer said for your mom, your family, and the doctors caring for her.

Was she in any health trouble or distress before getting the “vaccine?”

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Just found out my best friends Aunt also passed away on Tuesday from organ failure. As far as she knows she got the vaccine early last week. Her mother has already had her 1st shot and is doing fine.
My own sister just got hers today! I'm the tinfoil hat wearer so of course, I'm freaking out.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

My Great aunt, was in a nursing home through the duration of Covid-19. In So Ca, at the core of OC outbreak. Through the year they managed fine, no major outbreaks.

3 months ago they enacted a policy that if your there you have to take the vaccine (once avalible). Suddenly cases rose there, pushing this urgency to finish administering the shot.

After her 2nd booster, a week later she got Covid.

She died at 2 am today.

My sincerest condolences. Losing a loved one is always hard, especially when they were basically murdered by the State.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Just found out my best friends Aunt also passed away on Tuesday from organ failure. As far as she knows she got the vaccine early last week. Her mother has already had her 1st shot and is doing fine.
My own sister just got hers today! I'm the tinfoil hat wearer so of course, I'm freaking out.

Out of the very few people you know that were vaccinated. One of them so far is dead. Sounds to me like that tinfoil hat is working and you are still safe.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
well, that is true. I tried to talk to my sister about it without being too alarmist..she didn't take any stock in it and believes it is like most vaccines. She told me she would think about it, then texted me today that she got it.(!!) Praying they stay healthy but I am worried.
Very sorry for all that have lost family members and friends.. I never thought we'd be living in times like this and I fear it is going to get much worse. Right now I'm just trying to focus on the joyful moments and absorb myself in things I love to do. Take care out there everybody.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

I am so sorry to hear this.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
She has been in decline for a year, and on long-term hospice just before Covid lockdown thankfully, giving us opportunity to be with her whenever we wanted. So she didn't have to go thru the loneliness so many others have...thankful for that.
She just called Saturday morning and said "something is happening" but couldn't put a finger on it. Being an RN, she still knows what's what medically, sharp enough to consider her situation. We shall see how this all plays out.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: benrl

I am sorry for your loss..

I have some friends who are very educated and I assume that they are critical thinkers but when it comes to this covid nightmare it is as if they are idiots from the top shelf.

They welcome the vaccination and if it was up to them they received it yesterday. Now I am confused...did I miss a memo or something?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

I am so sorry Zrtst. This is just awful.
Sending out sad cyber hugs..

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Sorry to hear that, my lil sis came down with the case of the stuff , and her immune system is weak A.f due to no fault of her own, she's kinda ok??? but still not in the clear.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I am sorry for your loss. I lost an uncle in November. I took the vaccine. I have told my Family if I die, demand a blood sample be given to them, and they can watch it being drawn.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I am so sorry for your loss.

If they gave her the Pfizer vaccine, then it would have been 28 days after the initial jab, and at the peak of her immune response to COVID-19.

The immunization was supposed to minimize the possibility of a cytokine storm, but perhaps there was some other contributory issue as well?

Regardless, it is a tragedy at a personal level. My condolences to the family and friends.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

My Great aunt, was in a nursing home through the duration of Covid-19. In So Ca, at the core of OC outbreak. Through the year they managed fine, no major outbreaks.

3 months ago they enacted a policy that if your there you have to take the vaccine (once avalible). Suddenly cases rose there, pushing this urgency to finish administering the shot.

After her 2nd booster, a week later she got Covid.

She died at 2 am today.

Sorry to hear about her passing.. this is the deadliest hoax I've ever seen. I just lost a good co-worker to the virus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join