It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aunt just died of covid-19

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
My Great aunt, was in a nursing home through the duration of Covid-19. In So Ca, at the core of OC outbreak. Through the year they managed fine, no major outbreaks.

3 months ago they enacted a policy that if your there you have to take the vaccine (once avalible). Suddenly cases rose there, pushing this urgency to finish administering the shot.

After her 2nd booster, a week later she got Covid.

She died at 2 am today.
edit on 7-3-2021 by benrl because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: benrl

Ensure that your family gets an official copy of her Death Certificate.

If it shows Covid-19 on one of the lines, have a test conducted to see if it's in her bloodstream.

More Big Covid-19 dollars are coming to health providers soon.

Covid-19 Deaths are spiking for no apparent reason.

But when the truth comes out and attorneys latch on to that truth, your family may be one to receive a substantial settlement.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

May she rest in peace.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They have to give a report to the company that made the vaccine, but again no recourse, no liability.

She was okay all the way up to getting the shot.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

How old and what physical shape was she in?

Sorry for your loss by the way.
It never easy to lose loved ones no matter the circumstances.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

80, in reasonable health,

No diabetes, rail thin her whole life, no lung issues.

Until she went to the nursing home (started to have slight dementia) she was active, and would travel around, frequent walking etc.

some digestive issues.

eta: Covid killed her outdoor routine, no more walks in the sun, no more visitors, etc.

edit on 7-3-2021 by benrl because: more detail

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: benrl

I'm sorry for your loss. How long before she died? Seems COVID is a longer duration as in you get it and over time things get worst until you get pneumonia and just does down hill from there.

The one area we never really got a handle on is protecting our high risk...pro Football players get tested like daily why not healthcare workers... Down in Cancun it cost 25 bucks and you get results the next day, so bi-weekly tests should not be a big issue.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Gotcha.. Thanks.

People in nursing homes tend to be less than healthy other than dementia patients.

It's amazing how so many people barely have any issues and others feel like a bus hit them.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Symptoms of massive inflammation markers in her blood, pointing to a cytokine reaction.

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Deepest sympathies !

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Symptoms of massive inflammation markers in her blood, pointing to a cytokine reaction.

I thoughts the vaccine was 99%+ effective to stop that....It will get ugly fast if death numbers stay about the same in a few months when most are vaccinated.
edit on 7-3-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am so very sorry to hear this. My condolences and sympathy to you and your family.a reply to: benrl

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I am so sad to hear this about your aunt. My sincere condolences to you all.
This seems to be happening everywhere in nursing homes sadly.

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am very sorry benrl. May she rest in peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I thoughts the vaccine was 99%+ effective to stop that....It will get ugly fast if death numbers stay about the same in a few months when most are vaccinated.

My understanding is it stops you getting the symptoms.
All the tests they have done in the lab on rats etc showed it worked perfectly well in that respect until they 'introduced' the innoculated rats to the virus as if they then caught it in the 'wild' as they are calling it.
Every one of them died without exception because of the cytokine storm. Their own body's immunity kicked in along with the vaccine going crazy. That is my understanding as to why the RNA has never been succesful and this is the first time it has been tried on the public.

Happy to stand corrected.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The title should clearly be "died of covid shot"
If they can fake the statistics like this how can we know how deadly the vaccine is?
They'll just call it covid as usually. It's like living under zucking CCP. Everything is a lie and they are culling the herd as they wish, stealing trillions.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Exactly this,

Everyone is saying she died of Covid-19, with family going so far as saying if only she got the shot sooner...

I've been "that nut" Well sense before 9-11,

"Government is listening to everything" Inspite working for ATT at the time, able to look up cell phone txt, location data in the early 2000's, when I knew ATT had a direct data access system for the government.

I wonder how a deep dive in ATS history would show "those conspiracy nuts" as right more often than not, I was telling family to hold off on the shot due to lack of 7 generational clinical trials, and the very nature of it not being dead virus material... Again, just that nut in the family.

a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

They have to give a report to the company that made the vaccine, but again no recourse, no liability.

Lots of people are getting the serious problems or dying especially after that second shot. And that’s only the ones that we’re hearing about, as the internet hall monitors and media are in full court press mode to discredit any and all reports or even mere suggestions that the “vaccine” isn’t so safe.

And I’m so sorry, friend. May the Lord bless and comfort you and your family. ❤️🙏🏻

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

#1 and #2 Priority right now.

Get the death certificate.

Get the doctors notes stating she had Covid-19.

(Preferably get a Covid-19 test prior to being embalmed, just to make sure.)
edit on 3/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

eta: Covid killed her outdoor routine, no more walks in the sun, no more visitors, etc.

THIS pisses me off to no end. And all for a weak flu. Hell, maybe it is just the flu and they’ve been calling it covid-19 so they can run this grift on the world in order the bring in this ridiculous control over us that they now have.

The people making these rules, these “no outdoors no visitors” etc, should be helps responsible for the suffering and death it has caused. To your aunt and countless others. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join