It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Seedabrodthatlaiddebrodiak? Layem down and slapem jackem.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Get a fkn grip.

What you wrote up there barely makes sense, I don't care if English is your first language or second or 30th... that OP is just nonsensical balls.
"Is this fake", "Is that fake ", "Wait until May"...

FFS ATS is fkd. Dead. Gone. Full of nonsense.

SPAM CNT

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

In your first line you claim this," since I'm not into conspiracies at all" yet your posting a conspiracy thread on a conspiracy website.....

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I don't care if English is your first language or second or 30th... that OP is just nonsensical balls..

What I find odd is that while OP sometimes sounds asian struggling with the english language, he sounds like a bonafide american country boy talking about "them youtube videos" and having "gone hunting for rabbits on a snowy wintery day with a long 2 by 4".

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Not into conspiracies but a conspiracy, pity it is so vague
Be interested to hear something, something a bit more than vague

Please?

Hey Raggedyman

The fence in DC is in our face.
One goes hunting for rabbits with a 2 by 4 in the snow.

It's the " Rabbit Hole ", Raggedyman . One does not hunt for rabbits in May with a 2 by 4.
The nation is in a bizarre and even in a difficult situation as the hunter hunting in May. But what is the Hunter hunting in May when there is no snow on the ground. No tracks for the rabbits to be found other then their droppings.

Its the droppings . One can not fake the " droppings " of the trail behind them. The trail leads to the White House in May.

What is this? Hidden message?
Biden went all hell bent on Executive Orders because something will happen in May...so you say. Well we can't deny his capacity is slipping...Beyond that...anyone's guess.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: and14263
I don't care if English is your first language or second or 30th... that OP is just nonsensical balls..

What I find odd is that while OP sometimes sounds asian struggling with the english language, he sounds like a bonafide american country boy talking about "them youtube videos" and having "gone hunting for rabbits on a snowy wintery day with a long 2 by 4".

Cool huh
asians have snow and bunnies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join