It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Bill that Would Ban Boy/Girl Toys & Clothes Sections

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Yes. The child. Because I meant boys and girls. What should I have said in your mind?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: Assassin82

Do they not care that at least 95% of people are going to hate this, b/c they are looking for something and even if they are buying their daughter a baseball, they know where to find it instead of EVERYTHING being lumped together. It's a way to categorize/organize for efficient shopping, if nothing else. People need to chill the hell out and just work within an already functioning set-up.

Exactly. Its akin to deorganizing the grocery store because the Velveeta cheese product feels out of place.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
People who don't agree with this should threaten to boycott stores. Thats how these fringe idiots did it. At least normal people have the numbers to win that battle.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Virtue signaling legislation.

California went full retard. You never go full retard.

They are currently working on "full turbo tard" I think they are going to get there!!

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
wait until folks find out how much food we toss because it doesn’t align with Hetero norms.

Mostly fruits and veggies because they don’t look perfect

#imperfectfruitlivesmatter

edit on 7-3-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

So, where do I go to find a new bra?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Oh no the horror! Your kid could just pick what it likes instead of a big company pre-deciding what's appropriate!
The world for sure is ending!

I had bows and arrows, a big rc truck, swords, playmobil pirate ships, Lego helicopters and a full Barbie room, princess costumes etc
It didn't make me a lesbian or gender confused in any way.

aren't you the one who's attracted to gay men?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Oh no the horror! Your kid could just pick what it likes instead of a big company pre-deciding what's appropriate!
The world for sure is ending!

I had bows and arrows, a big rc truck, swords, playmobil pirate ships, Lego helicopters and a full Barbie room, princess costumes etc
It didn't make me a lesbian or gender confused in any way.

I don’t want my children to be forced into this liberal doctrine of how to live life. I want them to know and understand the differences in gender. I don’t care if a person is LGBTQ or anything else. I will never get in the way of someone living their life as they see fit....until...they force their way of life on me and my family. This being one example of that.

As a parent, it’s my job to guide my child into a healthy and successful life. I’m not going to guide them into gender confusion where mental health looms large and suicide rates are insane. I won’t walk them into that confused torture. You’re free to do what you want with your children but don’t force gender dysphoria on the rest of us and our children.

While we’re at it though, since we’re now removing gender classifications based on biological sex, let’s remove all social classifications as well. If I can’t see boy/girl stuff why see any stuff related to gender period. So no more rainbow flags. No more safe spaces for the gay community, just safe spaces. No more gay rights, just rights. No more LGBTQ awareness, just awareness. If you’re going to do a thing than go all in and do the thing. Or, just leave the majority of America out of it so we can enjoy our life the way science and common sense dictate we do.
edit on 7-3-2021 by Assassin82 because: Spelling. Haven’t had my coffee yet.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

In the milk aisle.
edit on 7-3-2021 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

a reply to: GoShredAK

Yes. The child. Because I meant boys and girls. What should I have said in your mind?

If not "he/she" then typically "they" would suffice. Using the word "it" in reference to people is definitely not quite right... but I suppose we have a lot more bizarre things that just "ain't quite right" to worry about, such as the OP and the freaks running California in general.
edit on 7/3/21 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It shows the huge disconnect in classes between the ruling elite and the regular folks. The issues of homelessness, state finances, the covids and countless other major issues Californians face are small to those on the higher rungs. They don’t live with those issues daily. They worry about the poor children’s identity complexes while you struggle to exist.

Privilege. They use it to describe white people but I think it much more accurately describes democratic leaders and those who follow their dogma. a reply to: Assassin82

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

In the milk aisle.

And that's why you're not allowed into the zoo anymore.

I wonder how many of these people actually have children?

There's a reason that Barbie and G I Joe are still iconic, they recognize and accept that there are distinct differences between boys and girls and they cater for these differences.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It was a joke to make a point. It has happened I thought a guy was hot who turned out to be gay, so I'm feeling entitled to joke about that occasionally.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

But you're forcing them into stereotypes. What if your little girl wants to be a car mechanic? Or your little boy is totally into toy ovens?
Do you think the world would end or that they have an identity crisis?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm hoping they put the lingerie section next to the men's sneakers so I can be an extra creepy ogler while trying on my kicks.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

But you're forcing them into stereotypes. What if your little girl wants to be a car mechanic? Or your little boy is totally into toy ovens?
Do you think the world would end or that they have an identity crisis?

Don’t use “stereotypes” as a excuse for power control and hurt feelings.

For the second part of your response, I already covered that in my previous response. If reading comprehension is a weakness of yours, I can happily recommend a few self-help books that can assist you with that.

Lastly, don’t be so dramatic. It’s not about the world ending in some cinematic fashion. It’s about science being shat on by a small minority of people who need to be so different and throw these massive temper tantrums when societal norms don’t meet their extreme views.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Hmm.... So how do Consumers at Apparel Stores Feel about that Idea ? Do I See a New Overseas Market in Distinct Male and Female Clothing Lines being All the Rage in the Coming Years ? American Manufacturers get Screwed Again by their Own Countrymen ............

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Or maybe, just maybe...

Don't buy them?

Jesus #ing christ.

Atleast be honest and say you can't afford your baby momma toys, instead of trying a facade of "transgender" movement.

This stinks worse then what I made this morning.

Where are the "it's a private corporation" privileged folks? Lots of silence on that front, but this goes along with their agenda. Half assed all the way through on both ends. No one can stick to anything or see anything through before dropping their ideals half way through for the new holy crusade.
edit on 3/7/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You were rambling about transgender and LGBTQ is that what you think if you see a girl with a toolkit?
It's pretty laughable.

Since we all want to see kids growing up developing their talents and personality to live happy fulfilling lives why pressure them into roles that might not be for them? Let them choose with what they play.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
When I was very young,I had Barbie dolls,baby dolls,doll furniture,
coloring books,puzzles...When I was 12 I asked for a set of drums
and was told drums were for boys.I stopped asking for drums at age
13.I wanted to be a drummer in a rock and roll band!
A few decades later,my parents finally told me why they didn't get
me a drum set,they knew that I would practice them!

I think California has gone off the deep end and they want the rest
of the states to follow them.

<< 1    3 >>

join