It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Bill that Would Ban Boy/Girl Toys & Clothes Sections

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
California bill that would ban boy/girl clothes and toy section.

For starters, it’s California, so I’m not really surprised. But, a few questions:

1. How does this address the states homeless crisis?
2. How does this fix the states real estate problems?
3. What percentage of the states population does this satisfy?
4. Will this pay for the states budget deficit?
5. Finally, can we sell California to Mexico?

From the link:

A bill being proposed in California would make it illegal to advertise certain sections of retail stores as just for boys or just for girls ... including clothes and toys.

I’d just cap my business at 495 employees and tell the state to kick ricks. Good thing I don’t live there though. I’d like to take the time to thank my parents for moving us out of California in 1988 before I hit my formative years and became a product of the state.

The bill, AB 1084, was just introduced into the California legislature late last month by Assemblymembers Evan Low of the Bay Area and Cristina Garcia of Los Angeles ... which aims to do away with gendered signage in big department stores of 500+ employees.

Makes me want to vomit a little trying to understand their justification for this. But it gets worse.

The bill, AB 1084, was just introduced into the California legislature late last month by Assemblymembers Evan Low of the Bay Area and Cristina Garcia of Los Angeles ... which aims to do away with gendered signage in big department stores of 500+ employees.

Is this a product of liberalism? Or radicalism? This is not reflective of the good natured liberals I know. But then again...California is a completely different world.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Glad to see the California state legislature working hard to tackle the issues facing the state. Really earning those tax funded salaries.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Oh just wait until they start projecting this crap onto animals.

You can get milk from a cow and a bull right? You can in CalifornIA

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

And despite this...i imagine the dresses will still be with the skirts and tank tops and such, the jeans will still be sorted by size and cut, the panties and bras will be all together, probably near the dresses and skirts and such, the boxers and briefs will be there probably next to the jeans, and larger man sized and shaped things and nothing will change except a lack of signage adding unnecessary confusion to places that already make my brain hurt trying to find the things that are vaguely man shaped in modern stores that sell clothes.
edit on 6/3/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I hear that the bull milk is higher in protein, so I'm sure it would help some residents there.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Oh just wait until they start projecting this crap onto animals.

You can get milk from a cow and a bull right? You can in CalifornIA

It certainly is udderly ridiculous but that's Cali and it is what they voted for.

I always thought you grabbed the bull by the horns.

If you are gonna try that you had better pet him first.

but seriously it's just another reason people are leaving the state in mass, except the homeless they do love that Cali sunshine. Pretty soon it will be the ultra-rich and the ultra-poor with soaring crime rates.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I hear that the bull milk is higher in protein, so I'm sure it would help some residents there.

It’s a bit too salty for my liking.

Or so I’ve been told.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Can we ban California?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Approved! You can secede from the union.

Just keep it in your new Californian country.

The problem I have with this is — all these Caltards are moving to my state in droves.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Do they not care that at least 95% of people are going to hate this, b/c they are looking for something and even if they are buying their daughter a baseball, they know where to find it instead of EVERYTHING being lumped together. It's a way to categorize/organize for efficient shopping, if nothing else. People need to chill the hell out and just work within an already functioning set-up.

edit on 3/6/2021 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Virtue signaling legislation.

California went full retard. You never go full retard.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The problem I have with this is — all these Caltards are moving to my state in droves.

California can't secede.

30% of their water and 40% of their power comes from other states...

States that can provide that because they are not under California legal restrictions.

Essentially California is a parasite of the USA...

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Next step is to ban "man", "woman","boy", "girl" and "heterosexual", the control freak gaslighting dream of the leftist leadership.
edit on 6-3-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

California can't secede. 30% of their water and 40% of their power comes from other states...

There you go with logic, reasoning and critical thinking!

There is no use for this when speaking of:

Filmed 26 years ago. Look at that theme... Fruition at its finest!

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Same here, and bringing idiotic politics with them, and unfortunately their money goes a long way.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
MIM's Street Talk was right.

1st madness then confusion then the decline of the nation.
edit on 0300000057592021-03-06T21:59:57-06:00595703pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Californian here. Classic Liberal too.

Safe to say we’re all riding the same crazy-train

regardless of state addresses.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Can we ban California?
No. Otherwise you gotta take NY too

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Oh no the horror! Your kid could just pick what it likes instead of a big company pre-deciding what's appropriate!
The world for sure is ending!

I had bows and arrows, a big rc truck, swords, playmobil pirate ships, Lego helicopters and a full Barbie room, princess costumes etc
It didn't make me a lesbian or gender confused in any way.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join