It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#SuperStraight on Twitter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I saw that and loved it!

People are really running with this in the most creative ways. It's pretty awesome to see.

It does seem the normies have peak trans'd and are taking their stand. Gotta love it.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Just get a burner phone at the grocery store.

Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sad -- but sadly not surprising -- update: Apparently the kid who made the original video was compelled to take it down after his mother started receiving death threats.

They didn't threaten the kid... they hunted down and went after his mother.

Twitter

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Greeting and Salutations-

It has been years since my last visit but when i visited before We got along swimmingly and found us in the same threads and same type thoughts. For a moment, i thought i was 'losing my snip' but after perusing Your 'stuff' (catching up) i'm now feeling a lot less anxious.. Thank You.

i thought all my thoughts about a 'paradigm shift' and Wetiko™ growing exponentially..

oh and 0 JABS of experimental gene therapy shots to the point where i'd scale 'this here hill' and 'die™' there, knowing there really isn't a death™.. Heck, even to the point of almost going 'full on organized religion™' and opining that this is a battle for the Soul..

my apologies for making contact in a 'jokes thread' but it seems some things are missing.

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BarryMCokiner

What a happy happy surprise! I'm so glad to see you here again!!! I've thought of you so many times and wished you well every time. I enjoyed our chats and really missed you! I hope you and yours are doing well and that the Coronapocalypse wasn't too rough for you. Me and mine are still hanging in there okay.

The place has changed just a little, eh? A few of us oldtimers are still plucking along though. I hope you'll join us and stick around a while. We can use some of the old blood back!

Thank you so much for posting to say hello. You've made my day!

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Perhaps i'll run into if time allows and You head to the Jimnasium???

You might also recall i started taking Indian herbs back then, the Amla; Holy Basil and Ashwagandha?

i got my best so far w/my b/p at 111/61 almost too low now? Far cry from 140/100 on 2 poisons.
Cholesterol is steady at 121 down from a high of 373 lot of crap food on a cop diet..

i haven't had any CoVid-19™ not even a test for it and though i might've been stuck in some weird reality (pole shift(s)-Schumann's Resonance etc. i even sold my Ranger™ bass boat at the top of the crest yielding more of THEIR God, $$$, although my personal feelings are $$$ ruins everything it touches.. Must be the Lapis Lazuli??

i hope You(rs) are also in fine spirits and their skin suits are up to snuff?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarryMCokiner

You might also recall i started taking Indian herbs back then, the Amla; Holy Basil and Ashwagandha?

i got my best so far w/my b/p at 111/61 almost too low now? Far cry from 140/100 on 2 poisons.
Cholesterol is steady at 121 down from a high of 373 lot of crap food on a cop diet..

I do recall you were doing a little switching up last time we spoke. It's great to hear that it's been working for you, but 111/61 is a little low. I normally run a little low -- about 90/60 -- but we're both still within normal ranges. Just be sure to keep an eye on it!

i haven't had any CoVid-19™ not even a test for it and though i might've been stuck in some weird reality (pole shift(s)-Schumann's Resonance etc. i even sold my Ranger™ bass boat at the top of the crest yielding more of THEIR God, $$$, although my personal feelings are $$$ ruins everything it touches.. Must be the Lapis Lazuli??

i hope You(rs) are also in fine spirits and their skin suits are up to snuff?

We're right there with you. My husband and I are still Covid virgin purebloods -- and we have tested lots of times for it. Since the last time we chatted, we've become grandparents!!! We tested for Covid regularly every time we visited for the first several months. We were exposed several times, but antibody tests have come up negative. Either we had a different Coronavirus at some time that gave us immunity to this virus, or our basic supplements (including 1,250 mgs liposomal Vitamin C and 5,000 IUs of Vit D) are doing their job. I tend to believe the former though, because my husband always forgets to take his, so I don't know how much protection they could provide him!

My brother (that you gave me sooooo much good advice for!) is doing good, but will be need to have a knee replacement soon. He figures he'd need his second or third replacement if not for the supplements he's been taking. Getting the opioids out of his system was probably the best thing he could have done for himself.

Take good care and stay safe my friend!

edit on 23-2-2023 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

QC Kintetix is a company that may be helpful post surgery (natural biologics) Funny how getting off all those RX. poisons™ came before the storm, back when i just had 'wh. coat syndrome' now i really, really don't trust them..

i've been working on a sleep formula w/amino acids, if successful i'll pass it along, Pfizer™ isn't involved, at all...

Congrats on the GRAND status

top topics

<< 1   >>

join