It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Democrats Vote to Force Americans to Pay For Abortions in COVID Relief Bill

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
FIRST...I'll quote TWO great Americans (actually, one is a Canadian):

"Bacteria is life on Mars, but a heartbeat isn't life on Earth? Weird." --Tom MacDonald

www.youtube.com...

So the Dem's 'Covid Relief Bill' will now officially fund abortions to the tune of tens to hundreds of millions of dollars.

Senate Democrats voted early Saturday morning to defeat a pro-life amendment that would have stopped the COVID relief bill from using tens of millions and perhaps hundreds of millions of dollars to fund killing babies in abortions.

The amendment failed because it did not reach the 60-vote threshold needed to waive budget rules associated with the legislation.
Without the 3/5 majority necessary, the amendment fails and the COVID bill will fund abortions.

www.lifenews.com...
(bold mine)

Now...one might sensibly ask:
"What does killing babies have to do with a Covid Relief bill?"

The answer is:
"Absolutely nothing".

Passing a 'Covid Relief Bill' to fund killing babies in the womb...makes as much sense as sending Covid patients to kill old people in their nursing homes.

In both situations...the Dems are using Covid to make damned sure people they consider 'undesirable'...will be efficiently murdered where they live...and ALL at taxpayer expense.

These people are sick.

edit on 6-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How much of that tax payer funding will be donated right back into the coffers of the DNC from Planned Murderhood?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

How much of that tax payer funding will be donated right back into the coffers of the DNC from Planned Murderhood?

Plenty.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I would wager quite a lot.

I just dont get what has happened to the Democrats since I was a kid, they were the reasonable middle ground party 25-30 years ago.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You obviously dont think like a Democrat. As far as they are concerned its necessary that as many as possible be complicit in their murderous schemes. That has the effect of normalizing the behavior and rendering it acceptable.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
They say you are trying to kill grandma by not wearing a mask, never mind that aborting fetuses is essentially cancelling grandmas.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I honestly don't care if women are in the abortion of the month club or if they get a punch card with a free abortion after you purchase six at the regular price....

But I dont want to subsidize their choice.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

But I dont want to subsidize their choice.

You have no choice, because...muh Covid!

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It’s just all part of the Dem’s plan to commit as many murders as they can under the guise of helping women.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Senate passed the bill. So now it's back to the house then on to Biden.

Not one Republican voted for this.

Democrats don't care about anyone's true plight. This was all about keeping their mismanaged states from imploding. States that were in dire straights prior to Covid.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

We should look to our forefathers and how they handled the situation when they didn't want to pay taxes to the British.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The kickbacks will likely come from the sale of tissue and body parts from aborted late term pregnancies. This isn't just another pork barrel project tossed in at the last minute, this is part of a plan, a deeply evil one IMO.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oh please with you abortion holier than thou crap. How many pro-life people wouldadopt these babies? 1%...maybe?
Nobody on here I bet. But woah, lets be all Jesus like all of a sudden and pretend we care.

Truth is, aint nobody gives a damn bout some girl having an abortion unless the news reports it. Peeps just wanna project their do-good fake Jesus attitude on others with their faux outrage.

Peeps be more likely to adopt a dog or cat than a kid.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Oh please with you abortion holier than thou crap. How many pro-life people wouldadopt these babies? 1%...maybe?
Nobody on here I bet. But woah, lets be all Jesus like all of a sudden and pretend we care.

Truth is, aint nobody gives a damn bout some girl having an abortion unless the news reports it. Peeps just wanna project their do-good fake Jesus attitude on others with their faux outrage.

Peeps be more likely to adopt a dog or cat than a kid.

You've totally missed the point.

The majority doesn't want to PAY for it.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
No I haven't. What I described is exactly the attitude of most Pro-Lifers.

Then the same people bitch about thugs running the streets...HELLO!!!!

a reply to: SKEPTEK

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Nice assumption.

What is being discussed is taxpayers being FORCED against their will to PAY for abortions.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I love abortions!
Quit breeding, we've got too many humans as it is.

But don't rob my pay check to pay for your bad decisions.
That's a good way to get in a fight.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Not an assumption....fact. You seen the number of kids in foster care??????

And it aint a crime to add to the convo.

As far as "paying for it", what happens when those same kids end up in Juvie, or jail, or welfare?

You would be the same person bitchin about taxes paying for the same so whats the diff, eh?

Either way you "pay".

a reply to: SKEPTEK

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I fully support liberals having all the abortions they want.
I also believe the abortion issue is the biggest whiniest virtue signal conservatives have going for them.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
I fully support liberals having all the abortions they want.

Great. You can pay for my portion of the taxes for abortion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join