It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

58th day in the hospital with covid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

That is very true, most times people die from a heart attack there are no symptoms that were noticed ahead of time. If this virus taxes the immune system other diseases can take hold. The flu does that too, it primes people to get pneumonia by draining their immune system.

Diet is relevant there also, the western diet is not that great, all the prepared foods we eat can cause complications in many people. But too strong of an immune system is not good either, eating foods that boost the immune system when you have autoimmune issues is not good either. Highly prepared foods can hyperactivate the immune system which leads to a depletion in the immune system chemistries sometimes and these people can actually get sick pretty bad. Junk food is not good for most people, but choosing veggies to match genetic traits is critical to proper health too. Many veggies make a person feel great but can lead to all kinds of side effects if the body cannot metabolize and detoxify the veggies properly. Also, lots of chemicals are used to treat veggies to extend their shelf life and some of these also can cause improper immune system responses, it sometimes does not matter if the chemicals are organic or man made, because they are similar chemistries. They use organic based preservation methods on organic veggies and they may be a problem too. That is what I study these days, metabolomics and pharmacology and organic chemistry and how it interacts with ancestrial diet.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MrRCflying

And I know some people who, while they have not died, have lost everything else in their lives: job, home, etc.

I have plenty of empathy, but a life lost is a life destroyed, and a life with nothing is also a life destroyed.

The response to this has destroyed people in far more ways than just death, and for some, losing everything is perhaps a fate worse than death in the sense that they may never recover but they'll have to live with that forever.

No one seems to have empathy for that.

Plus we are trading the tracking of one thing that has killed people while ignoring many others in the process like mental health where suicides are up in crazy numbers, as example. Can't make the cure worst than the illness... And I think we did just that, but everyone will pat themselves on the back and say good job!

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

It's almost the standard response to people in the UK who dislike masks to accuse them of "trying to kill granny".

My response is... How did you know? My granny is a real bitch!

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

That is very true, most times people die from a heart attack there are no symptoms that were noticed ahead of time. If this virus taxes the immune system other diseases can take hold. The flu does that too, it primes people to get pneumonia by draining their immune system.

We need to remember people do not actually die from the virus, but from pneumonia...

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Tulpa

It's almost the standard response to people in the UK who dislike masks to accuse them of "trying to kill granny".

My response is... How did you know? My granny is a real bitch!

Both of mine are long gone.

But I'm still trying to kill them if I dislike masks. Even if I wear one when required. Just not liking them is enough for me to somehow be a heartless killer.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

We need to remember people do not actually die from the virus, but from pneumonia...

And guns don't kill people bullets do....

You're splitting hairs

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You're splitting hairs

You seem to be on here all times of the day or evening. What shift do you work? It appears you are in healthcare, but I see you posting at various times during the day....then again, I never pay attention to what day of the week you post...today is Saturday, you may be off on weekends. It is almost like you have different times of the day you work, like a swing shift or something. Not being nosy, just inquisitive.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Self employed....
I own a employment agency.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Self employed....

You mentioned that you had personal knowledge of the healthcare industry or something like that in a post one time, I assumed you worked in healthcare or something. Or maybe you were referring to someone close working in healthcare or something.....can't remember, that was a while back I think.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Consider that if the Covid emergency were manufactured for anterior motives what could be happening with your Friend whom I wish well and have sent a prayer.

Since 2010, CDC estimates that flu has resulted in between 140,000 and 960,000 hospitalizations each year.

www.cdc.gov...

The 2017-2018 flu season, however, was one of the deadliest in decades, with high levels of outpatient clinic and emergency department visits for flu-like illness and high flu-related hospitalization rates.

It is estimated that the flu results in 31.4 million outpatient visits and more than 200,000 hospitalizations each year.

COVID STARTED AT LEAST A YEAR LATER.

During the severe 2017-2018 flu season, one of the longest in recent years, estimates indicate that more than 900,000 people were hospitalized and more than 80,000 people died from flu.

www.healthline.com...
please consider watching this short video there are hundreds and perhaps thousands out there that present the relevant proof of what is said here

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
To the OP:

So, your point? I'm not being heartless, sorry to hear about your friend but what are you trying to do by posting this story?

Yes, in rare cases healthy middle aged people can die. I almost died of H1N1 in my 40s.

I haven't seen many posts that claim COVID isn't real, just that it's hyped up using real cases. So what are you trying to do?

My mother died in December (non-COVID). It was horrific having to go through this with all the precautions. COVID is just a percentage of deaths and everything that was done kept people with other illnesses from getting the best treatment.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You need to define what a COVID denier is, are you sure you are not mixing them up with a Fauci denier?

Go take a look at Trueman's thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Self employed....

You mentioned that you had personal knowledge of the healthcare industry or something like that in a post one time, I assumed you worked in healthcare or something. Or maybe you were referring to someone close working in healthcare or something.....can't remember, that was a while back I think.

Several of my long term clients are in the healthcare industry.
When this type of event happens I get the juicy gossip.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

I’m not trying to do anything or I didn’t think I was.
I very clearly stated both sides of my experiences with covid 19.
Good and very bad.
An exchange of information is how we learn especially today when the media is obviously not being totally honest.

I think everyone should have the truth available to them so they will be able to make an informed decision regarding their actions like wearing masks and vaccines.

The truth is to me that most people will be just fine if the get this virus “age matters” but you might get hit like Andy.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You're splitting hairs

Hairs the size of redwoods I agree, but your statement is incorrect... Guns and bullets do not kill people...people do...If I hit you in the head with a hammer and killed you do people say a hammer killed you or do they say I killed you...Think about that...lol

edit on 6-3-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Go take a look at Trueman's thread.

I'll take your word for it, but rather rare...we have flat earthers too, and I remember 8000 post Chris Angel magic is real thread...lol It just that these days everyone Hyperboles like crazy as their main point.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

One of my aunts on my dad's side of the family wound up in the hospital with pneumonia this past winter. When we got the word, everyone was sure it was COVID ... but no, she just got really, really bad pneumonia. Didn't need the COVID to get that one started off for her.

So no pneumonia with COVID or COVID pneumonia of whatever they were calling it ... just regular old garden variety pneumonia.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
a reply to: Bluntone22

And yet we still have covid deniers out there, and right here. Hard to believe.
Andy here is not the example of an average sufferer of covid. Good he’s recovering, bad to use an extreme case to make an example.

Texas has the right idea, not those folks with multiple masks. Remember when people used to litter the st with medical gloves last year in March and April?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

The term " Stolen Election Denier" should start to be used.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I’ve mentioned here before that I have direct knowledge of over a dozen people that have had covid 19.
The majority have had mild to moderate flu symptoms and one lady had no symptoms at all and only knew because she was tested at her job.

Maybe they had it... and maybe they didn't. The test is mostly useless, and certainly not proof of anything.

This story is about Andy.
He’s 48.
Today was his 58th in the hospital after being admitted with breathing issues.
A trach and *ECMO* for the last month.

Glad he's doing better... but...

Too bad he had to suffer needlessly. Why didn't his doctors use Ivermectin? I'd go with high dose IV vitamin C if I can get it, if not, just high dose oral to bowel tolerance... no worries...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join