It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real pandemic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If you want to imply that, sure.

That's why they call it a scamdemic planscamdemic
For a new kind of cold virus. Let that sink in.
Not bubonic plague, not even a killer influenza, a new cold virus.

If it was as deadly as they have brainwashed people like you to believe, we would be stepping over bodies in the street, and they wouldn't have to keep massaging the numbers and death certificates. And our hospitals would be overflowing with nothing but covid patients, but they are not.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I had a lady back away from me and ask me to put my mask on because she was maskless and having a smoke. I ignored her existence and walked on by.

She wasn’t worth conversing with and I fear no amount of reason would save her.

a reply to: chris_stibrany

edit on 4-3-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
The real pandemic is the loss of hope and human civility.

And the only vaccine that has the effect needed to survive is called humanity.

Needles & PINS

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I just don't talk about it anymore. I got tired of being called a selfish prick, callous asshole, and more elementary insults for bringing up suicides and overdoses.

Like how am I the asshole for talking about it and raising awareness yet those insulting me are basically saying that suicides and overdoses don't matter?

I got told I was being an asshole for bringing up how in Canada Peel Health was telling parents that if their children get sent home due to another student being sick with C19 that they should still lock them up for two weeks straight.

There was even a guy telling me that it was Trump's fault because he limited testing... In Canada. gtfo lmao. People are so dumb.

Never mind the fact that Peel Health admitted they made a mistake and that they were addressing it.

Even so it is still incredibly ridiculous that people are locking up their children just because the government told them to. These are the kinds of people who shouldn't be having children.

And when I say that PH said to lock up their children I mean they literally said isolate them in a room and basically only let them out to use the bathroom.

If the US government, WHO, CDC, TN governor whoever told me to lock up my perfectly fine children. I'd tell them to go suck a big fat one.

I absolutely cannot stand people who are government cucks.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I had the same # the other month.
Walking totally alone on a vacant sidewalk and this lady comes by with a mask on and says STEP ASIDE! STEP ASIDE! I just pretended to ignore her and kept walking
But the worst part is the shock is so real that they are so stupid you dont even reply you are so stupefied.
Your brain is like wtf

Oh not to mention me and my wife walking the other night on a bike path/trail and this 20 something dude jogging with a mask on points to his mask emphatically like wear it wear it bc we didnt have them on and it took me like 10 seconds to figure out what he meant. lol . freaks.

a reply to: Athetos

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Deftones

a reply to: nerbot

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Undestood and agreed. It's beyond ridiculous.
I hope homeschooling can make a big coemback.

a reply to: AutomateThis1

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Misery loves comfort, if a jogger is missing out on fresh air stifled by his mask, he wants you to be in misery as well not taking in fresh air either. I think people forget that is the whole point of going outside, if I am forced to wear a mask outside. I might as well stay in and turn a fan on blowing fresh air in from a window.

Also I saw video of people outside in below zero weather cold with masks and you could see all the breath coming through the mask, almost like nothing was there, that's when I knew masks are pretty useless for this pandemic, the only thing it's good for is stopping sneezing and coughing projections of heavier particulates.
edit on 4-3-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

So true. Thank for the response.
I am not here for stars or flags or innets* bs I am here to communicate.

I just don't know what to do anymore.

If I am being pessimistic half of the world has gone crazy.

It used to be bi partisan politik in the States but now it's everywhere.

eff it

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This whole mask thing seems like a SIOP. Think about all the smiles we missed out on in 2020 also.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks guys

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

If you want to imply that, sure.

That's why they call it a scamdemic planscamdemic
For a new kind of cold virus. Let that sink in.
Not bubonic plague, not even a killer influenza, a new cold virus.

If it was as deadly as they have brainwashed people like you to believe, we would be stepping over bodies in the street, and they wouldn't have to keep massaging the numbers and death certificates. And our hospitals would be overflowing with nothing but covid patients, but they are not.

Plague in the United States - CDC

No, it isn't Bubonic Plague, which has had and average of 7 cases per year, in the USA, between 1970 and 2018, and only 11 deaths from it in that period.

COVID-19 appears to have had about 23 million cases, in the USA, and about a 1/2 million dead, in the year.

Nothing alike.

edit on 4/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I am glad that you approve of the massaged numbers.
Flu is gone and so are normal infections.
It's all COVID now.
Ask your local coroner.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I am glad that you approve of the massaged numbers.
Flu is gone and so are normal infections.
It's all COVID now.
Ask your local coroner.

Flu isn't gone. Neither are normal infections. The numbers aren't massaged. You have only read lies that they have gone, and rather than check things out, you have chosen to believe them.

For instance: 2019-2020 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary In-Season Burden Estimates - CDC

YouTwitFace™ is not the source of all truth, in fact it's 'truthiness' is very low.

My local coroner is located in New Zealand and we have COVID-19 under control (as most countries in the world now do).

Despite having a population 1.5% of the USA, we have only had 26 deaths from COVID-19. That is only 0.0052 of a % of the deaths from COVID-19 in your country. That is because our government and society have never denied its existence, have never tried to allocate blame rather than taking effective action, and we have done what needed to be done immediately responsive to indications of an infection, to prevent its spread.

Not a single one of our politicians blamed another country or group in response to the outbreak of the virus here.
Not a single one of our politicians attempted to pretend it was fake.

edit on 4/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Obviously the Qanon style of thinking is strong on ATS. Only believe what fits your ideological model, all else is "fake news"

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Lol you and the brainwashed of society seriously believe it was such a deadly pandemic after all this time? There’s no hope for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
This whole mask thing seems like a SIOP. Think about all the smiles we missed out on in 2020 also.
My family had a convenient excuse to skip out on my wedding. Are there sore feelings unaddressed? You bet.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Lol you and the brainwashed of society seriously believe it was such a deadly pandemic after all this time? There’s no hope for you.

LOL. The health authorities in the USA release data that says there are more deaths there attributed to COVID-19, than in any other country in the world.

But you believe something else.

Where do you get your information from, and are they the more credible source? In fact, who is the most credible source of true information in your country? A website? Media outlet? Social Media? Word of mouth? University or academic group?
Where?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i think the lockdowns, quarantines, curfews and closures will leave a deep and lasting legacy of mental health problems for the future.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Oh, yeah, big pharma that is cashing out on the pandemic, CDC that get his funding by pharma and money giving Saucy fauci with his head soo deep in China/Gates butt he has gone blind now.

Wow, I wonder who your are for real, Saucy Fauci is that you?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join