It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space x goes boom,,,, again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
So the last few days im reading and replying to Youtube comments about SN10 from idiots and morons who cry CGI, fake, How are they filming it from tath camera angle is there a plane or drone following it... and everyone i respond to gets me more and more pissed off at the stupidity becoming more and more apparent in modern society.

Then I go, wonder what ATS thinks about it, the space exploration threads tends to be filled with level headed intelligent people, even ATS cant and or wasnt as nuts as the SpaceX or space in general deniers...

Then I see this post on the first page...

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

It’s all a hoax.
I mean, unless you believe that a Tesla car is floating through space. With the tires still inflated and the paint still intact. I mean, super frozen vacuum of free flowing radiation. Yeah sure.

Honestly... no #ing words to describe my disappointment.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Ha,,, takes all kinds.
Not sure why anyone would even try to fake this stuff.

But I’m with you.
The internet was supposed to make people smarter by having access to so much information but all it’s done is stopped people from using their brains.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

ATS has always had a problem with various flat earth trolls popping up and spewing out their nonsense

They figure that since this a site which discuss various alternate scientific theories that everyone here thinks like them

Usually get slapped down by the members and go away

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Some of these trolls are stupid or uneducated in science, however most are there for one reason only, and that is to piss you off so they can get a reaction out of it. When you respond to them, they are getting the payback they are eliciting for.

They enjoy breeding chaos and that is their only reason for being here.

So, what pisses THEM off, is if no one responds to their bait.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well its odd I couldnt find a thread dealing with SN15s historic flight here in the ATS Space Forum.

So thought id just stick this here...

Thumbs up for SpaceX and the historic landing of SN15 on its legs and all in one piece. Hopefully they go ahead as they intimate and refly SN15 and stick the landing again just to put the final nail in the coffin of the nay sayers and Jeff 'cant get it up' Bezos.

You did it, onward to Super Heavy and the Orbital flights.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join