It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey...You...if you are a white baby you are racist by 3 months old...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Educationers are teaching critical race thoery to children. Things like the Lincoln Project were to flow down to the schools to show that everyone who is not a person of color is racist. You hear is in Congress every day. You hear it from our president that we do not live up to the values of our country. You hear it in the media. There are companies telling their employees to be less white. So is Hollywood. Do we really need to remake every movie with a POC in the lead? We have gone so far as James Bond is now a gay black woman. The insanity has to stop.

If you do not agree with systemic racism you are racist.
If you do not agree in reparations you are a racist.
If you do not agree Black Lives Matter you are a racist.
The list goes on and on and it is a shame. In the last 20 years the amount of people who are not white in Congress has doubled to over 120. In the last 35 years it has gone from 93% white to where it is now. We have had a black president. We have a female VP. So why it is continuing?

To divide us. Now, I can take the media. We can protect ourselves but this news out of Arizona is shocking.

What kind of person does it take to say a person starts to be racist at 3 months old?

The Arizona Department of Education has crafted an "equity" toolkit designed to teach critical race theory to children, offering a number of recommended readings on the topic.

The toolkit teaches, among other things, that babies start to become racist at just three months of age. The toolkit insists that babies must be spoken to about race, as "letting children draw their own conclusions based on what they see" leads to racism. It is unclear how allowing children to think for themselves leads to racism.

It also suggests that white children specifically are strongly biased in favour of their own race by the time they are five years old, but claimed that such a phenomenon does not exist among black and "latinx" children.

To solve this problem, the toolkit advises parents to begin speaking to their children about race "even before their children can speak."

How about you teach them math? To read? I have kids on my baseball teams entering high school who are woke but cannot write a sentence. Indoctrination at it's finest but now they are not just starting in school they want to come into our homes. Imagine a day care filled with kids under 5 and what must be said in these classrooms.

Critical race theory originated in academia but is now being implemented in the curricula of schools across the United States.

Link

This to me is just so over the top it is crazy. They want to inject our kids with hormones, lower the voting age to 16 and yet they want to call babies racist too?

Look at the chart up to 6 years old. I think what they need to concentrate on is the parents not being there for the kids during this crucial stage and what they learn from what is around them. This is the ultimate at trying to push white privilege and demonize 60% of a country.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Woe to those who call good evil and evil good, who take sweet for bitter and bitter for sweet.

This is what happens.

Critical theory should carry the death penalty.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
"Science" getting so bullsh!stie this year worse than ever 🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
And here i thought Public Schools in America weren’t allowed to promote religion. Very curious.

(post by oloufo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
How2endracism:

You are all equally worthless.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, if everyone and everything is now racist, I guess racism no longer matters. Carry on, all.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I guess if being white is so offensive, black face is the answer?
Worked for Trudeau and Northam.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Anyone who uses the word latinx should be deported to Antarctica.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

...where a new classification/division of race will be formed, calling itself Antarctix.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Actually.... sign me up! Sounds better than the next 3.5 years in the USA.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It is ludicrous. The saddest part is it is affecting kids even if you try to protect them. Why the hell should there be a BLM ad during Spongebob?

Can you imagine if a scientist said a black child is a criminal by 3 months old?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If this is more of the B.S. from the 'woke' crowd, I'm a going back to sleep. This isn't 'wokeness' its a friggin nightmare.
edit on 3/3/2021 by americanbuffalo1 because: cause like grammar

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It's all about creating massive chaos/societal breakdown. They (tptb) are using race to create hate and division. Black lives don't matter to any of them. All they want is for us to hate each other instead of focusing on who the real terrorists and are of the world. Saw Ben Swan's newest video where he talks of the few people a the top of the BLM pyramid who are getting rich, while black communities suffer from their violence.

The real slave owners are the ones who promote this racist nonsense and get easily manipulated people to believe it!

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yea, you are right, this is altogether crazy town thinking and its obviously racist in and of itself. Since I am a white guy, I am necessarily racist.....I own it. I don't care and that's part of the issue. At some point you automatically brand everyone a racist based on their skin color, it no longer has any meaning.

That said, any white parents who put their kids in Public Schools are idiots and deserve what they get as a result. How many white South Africans do you think send their kids to the Public Schools?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This thread is bound to offend 3 month old white babies.
Let's hope they don't read this.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
My 3 month old loves chocolate milk, how can he be racist?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

It's all about creating massive chaos/societal breakdown.

Bingo!

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Honestly...it was really just supposed to be a joke...

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here is WHY this is logically racist and racism put into practice.

It is aimed solely at WHITE people and yet there are many perhaps even equal number of BLACK racists, ASIAN RACISTS, HISPANIC RACISTS etc on and on.

SO why are the white people being solely targeted by those that want to enact power against them.

POWER, there is the key, it is being used to bring in methods of control, brainwashing and social engineering.
Those enacting this are not really doing it to cure racism if they were they would be treating all ethnicity's equally in there approach to cure the problem, be taking black on white crime every bit as seriously as white on black crime and be educating everyone that they are all simply human being's, that melatonin levels do not make you inferior or superior and that we are the same human race.

No they are using this to gain control, to gain power and to enslave the majority ethnicity since they are the ones that have the power and putting them under foot using this as a control mechanism takes that power from them.

The Woke Crowd and the EVERY LIFE 'BUT BLACK which does to them' DOES NOT MATTER CROWD are the disposable idiots being used to push this agenda as well.

edit on 3-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join