It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hyatt claps back at Nazis

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It was always provided for by the agency hosting it.

So I guess the OP is actually saying that the Hyatt is nazi?

You know how to use the internet DB...right?

Hyatt said all aspects of conference logistics, including the stage design, were managed by the American Conservative Union, which organized the conference.

CPAC: Hyatt Hotels says stage resembling Nazi rune is 'abhorrent'

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: DBCowboy

It was always provided for by the agency hosting it.

So I guess the OP is actually saying that the Hyatt is nazi?

You know how to use the internet DB...right?

Hyatt said all aspects of conference logistics, including the stage design, were managed by the American Conservative Union, which organized the conference.

CPAC: Hyatt Hotels says stage resembling Nazi rune is 'abhorrent'

Hyatt still has to approve the stage before it's finalized as good to go. Most hotel venues rely on this, it's a CYA fallback route. Either someone at Hyatt dropped the ball, or people are becoming such adept pearl clutchers that they're about to get courtesy necklaces from folks to prove themselves useful yet, and thus Hyatt folded like a super cheapo garage sale polyester suit.

That's the kicker -- Hyatt has no spine. I rescind my past comment committing to using them over the summer for any overnighters we may take. Spineless limp noodle #s at crunchtime do not deserve my money in better times.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: underpass61

Im not sure why you brought it up. Whats with the red circle cross thing?

You've never seen the letter Q. You should get out more.
I thought you could see the symbolism in everything - I guess not.

edit on 3 3 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: network dude

Nah, thats jusy some # on my lip. I cant grow a mustache

*sigh*

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Everybody just loves seeing nazi symbols everywhere these days. Apparently everything and everyone are just secretly nazis....

What i thought was was pretty funny and a bit ridiculous though...

Twitter feels the need to protect everyone's precious sensitive eyes from the potentially sensitive material that is...

Some dude's neck, a stage, and historical facts.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well all the idiot Zoomers tiktokers are getting the Wolfangel panzer tank division symbol tattooed on them cause you know, it sorta look-a lik-a Z.

#WEARETHERESISTANCE

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Never mind Hitler was a total unoriginal and just stole #, and flip flopped it around, look at me I'm an artist.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Well all the idiot Zoomers tiktokers are getting the Wolfangel panzer tank division symbol tattooed on them cause you know, it sorta look-a lik-a Z.

#WEARETHERESISTANCE

This is a pretty funny story when we look into who might have designed the stage..

The only people who are familiar with these things are those that look for it everywhere.

And yeh, the nazis used an inordinate amount of symbols and basic shapes from history. The most well known is the swastika, but it went further than that.

Probably an interesting discussion to be had about the hijacking of very, very basic shapes and symbols. Just not in todays climate, I suppose.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I wonder if Morgan Freeman knows that Anti-sematic is pretty much what Hitler was about, and also pretty much what the squad is about. The Squad being democrats.
freebeacon.com...
townhall.com...

If we use the broad brush given us by the left, it's hard to see how Mr. Freeman isn't painted as well.
Shame, I enjoyed his acting. Oh well, cancel him I suppose.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

#WEARETHERESISTANCE

This is a pretty funny story when we look into who might have designed the stage..

The only people who are familiar with these things are those that look for it everywhere.

And yeh, the nazis used an inordinate amount of symbols and basic shapes from history. The most well known is the swastika, but it went further than that.

Probably an interesting discussion to be had about the hijacking of very, very basic shapes and symbols. Just not in todays climate, I suppose.

Remember that story last year of a red triangle being a Nazi thing?

Unhinged and obsessive. You know i have misgivings about the political leanings of people who think about Nazi symbols all day, every day.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

#WEARETHERESISTANCE

I was being sarcastic when claiming it was a left wing setup, but this should be investigated, since it's such a big deal. And should we find that in fact it was done intentionally, that too should be exposed to all.

I'm not sure where this will end, but the pendulum has to be nearing the apex.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Designed by a leftist, now back tracking:

www.businessinsider.com...

Design Foundry, a Maryland events design company hired to come up with the stage, told Insider in a statement that it "had no idea that the design resembled any symbol, nor was there any intention to create something that did." Over the weekend, social media users noticed that the stage used by Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and others at the flagship conservative event in Florida closely resembled an Odal rune, albeit upside-down.

Lulz, so much for covert Nazi vikings

edit on 332021 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
oh it was some liberal soy eating designer that made it?

HAHAHAHAHA

god you #s are such a miserable lot hahaha

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Fortuitously, saw that this was just posted:

I dont really care who designed it though.. Its such a basic shape and one that is readily adapted for stage design.

My biggest concern is that the traditional pendulum swing has been highly modified with modern communications technology. We are propping up the dumbest takes and rewarding extremism. Not just that.. We are getting people literally addicted to it. The extent of this is obscured from the general public due to the natural buffering effect of running through information channels.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Humans like Us vs Them, its really easy to exploit.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Serdgiam

Humans like Us vs Them, its really easy to exploit.

Tzneech influence confirmed

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
In retrospect I think the stage is boring and the backlash even more so.

If i designed it i would have made it an upside down cross being eaten by Baphomet with a backdrop flag that featured an Islamic cresent encircling a hammer & sickle. The lights would be shaped like swastikas & stars of david and would spin all over the place like those club lights.

Might be kind of difficult to hold a conference like, but i want to see how many people’s heads i can make explode from all ends of the political spectrum on social media.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Really grasping at straws to make all Republicans into Nazis arent they? Its just a protruding stage.

shaking my head...

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Somebody on another site has proved a company contractor involved with the design has strong payoff connections to Biden and a popular MSM station !!!

It was a setup from the beginning !! 🤩

Somebody might get a topic soon 😃

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Its a #ing square with wings to attach it to the wall. . lol

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join