It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the effing Beast

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

you say:

The Book of Revelation is only a Story, yet it contains the Truth.

It is naught but a compilation of words expressing thoughts and intents.

error straight away

the Book of Revelation is a record of a series of visions... John, in exile on the isle Patmos, is said to have lived in a rock cave...

the nay sayers will bring up the cause of the 'visions' was intoxication from the gasses which seep up through the sandy grounds

others will say that John's visions were from direct telepathc communication with spirit entities or else 'second sight' of future landscapes thru a time window into the Cosmic Consciousness/ Collective Memory stored in the Cayce-Hall of Records/
AKA; Noosphere of Jung
metaphysics/mysticism/channeling, deep introspection/Trance meditation to achieve the World of Prophecy Sphere-of-reality

high technology not required

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Look up the Aksum massacre, and dig a bit for witness statements about who the locals think did it, and why. It happened a couple months back, but Western journalists only learned about it recently. Notice that both Ethiopia and Eritrea are unable to clearly state who they think did it, but also not pointing the finger at each other, strangely.

Then think of all the church burnings, and all the vandalized mosques and synagogues, in the last 2 years...and let's not forget the locust swarms, eh?

Stay safe, everyone.

Edit: I'll drop you guys an extra bread crumb, because I haven't been here in a while and I miss ATS. Look for news stories, in the last year, about people who snapped, did something horribly cruel, then claimed not to know why they did it. You'll be surprised at how many examples come up. I still have my doubts about Christianity, and religion as a whole, but there are an awful lot of strange events lately that suddenly make a lot more sense if you posit that humanity has a very real, and very organized, spiritual adversary.

Another edit: if you wonder what side those serpents in the Catholic church are on, tune in live tomorrow as the pope offers a propitiation ritual to Apophis from the top of a ziggurat.

edit on 4-3-2021 by Bent8484 because: Extra conjecture

edit on 4-3-2021 by Bent8484 because: Vocabulary

edit on 4-3-2021 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Meanwhile, people like us are decreasing in numbers more and more as the Christian religion is being negatively reflected across the world. We knew this would happen....

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Don't make the standard mistake of taking that verse in isolation; look at the context.
The context is "Who is willing to worship the image of the beast?" That is, instead of God. That is why God reacts against the mark in the next chapter.

I have a vaccination card, and close inspection of the wording does not reveal the statement "By this action, I renounce God". Therefore it is not the mark mentioned in Revellation.

In any case, it is not possible to have a "mark of the beast" until there is a Beast. So where is the Beast. Where is the great power dominating the worlld and persecuting to death those who insist on remaining with their God?

That's precisely what your vaccination card is. Proof that you have put your faith in science instead of God.

You let them alter your genes. You are no longer human. You are the beast.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
People what are the odds this was foreseen two thousand years ago at a time these concepts wouldn't even be something imaginable? The Bible and Christianity and judgemental people I think it's all turning people off the the impossible geometry, numerology, supertechnology, space travel, genetic engineering gone haywire in the past, interdimensionality, even a nod to the holographic universe theory and what the nature of God would be in it, not to mention the impossible anomalies shown that would have needed to be seen into the hebrew and greek ok anguages as the languages were born which is not possible by any means...all these things we see purposely woven into the bible.

It doesn't have to mean you're a Jew or a Christian or a theist at all to believe the warnings.

There is something about it though and the mathematics alone cannot be denied so something is up and it could be a number of things but it seems legit.

Maybe it was divine
Maybe aliens handed it down from our last age they documented which ended just like the previous age they watched too
Maybe it's interdimensional
Maybe it was planted by some nation's government sanctioned time travelers in an attempt far before the catalyst occurred to steer us away
Maybe the Grey's ARE we and we they and we introduce some practice or gene therapy or androidal element which goes runaway train and watps natural evolution till some generations down the line we are those short big headed even if very smart, hairless, black eyed creature in ufo time bending apparatuses desperately trying in one time string after another to make a change that avoids the string that splits toward monstrosity.

We don't know but from an expert in language's opinion, homosapien pre information age tech couldn't have created the Bible and though we were far more technological in the antedilluvian world, that doesn't explain how if they had time travel we don't see it manifest in many other places. But it doesn't mean u believe Christ died on a cross for our sins...which nobody should in fact, he died nailed thru both hands and both feet together on a pole...the cross being a 7th or 8th century element added to appease pagan beliefs alla Christian holidays (though I wear crosses and collect them because the symbology of the cross reminds us of Christ's death in today's symbology even if it isn't part of the story and had unchristian origins)...but I digress. You don't have to be a Christian like many of us, you can be an atheist with something difficult to explain without some wildly scientific technology and let that explain it but I think the wArning is not just true but couldn't be more a sure never coming back problem than transhumanism and electronic economy. It's begging for evil world domination that even fiat currency kept back a few inches...the Mark will remove that last line of defense for us all unless we act like robot zombies and know to dissent or question means immediate extermination.

Because it has already happened, and history always repeats itself.

Book of Enoch.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda
That's precisely what your vaccination card is. Proof that you have put your faith in science instead of God.

But why should it be that one in particular rather than twenty million other examples of "trust in science"? If that warning is valid, you should have been giving it to people on their very first visit to a doctor or dentist, or at least their first prescription. For that matter, how can your principles allow you to engage in the internet and thus put some trust in science, besides using electricity, which is "not mentioned in the Bible"?

Nothing in all this says "instead of God". I see no Beast dominating the world and persecuting Christians for being Christians. I keep trying to tell people THE BEAST COMES FIRST. Once there is a Beast which can be reasonably identified as such by his position and conduct, then the mark should identify itself. If we knew that Hitler was the Beast, the mark could be swiftly identified as the swastika and/or the Nazi salute.

The fear-mongering and drama is unnecessary at this time.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

But why should it be that one in particular rather than twenty million other examples of "trust in science"? If that warning is valid, you should have been giving it to people on their very first visit to a doctor or dentist, or at least their first prescription. For that matter, how can your principles allow you to engage in the internet and thus put some trust in science, besides using electricity, which is "not mentioned in the Bible"?

Nothing in all this says "instead of God". I see no Beast dominating the world and persecuting Christians for being Christians. I keep trying to tell people THE BEAST COMES FIRST. Once there is a Beast which can be reasonably identified as such by his position and conduct, then the mark should identify itself. If we knew that Hitler was the Beast, the mark could be swiftly identified as the swastika and/or the Nazi salute.

The fear-mongering and drama is unnecessary at this time.

Just because you can't identify the beast doesn't mean it's not there.

And there are three beasts in revelation.

The first beast emerges from the sea.

Rev 13
"1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."

And the second beast, the one which brings the mark.

Rev 13
"11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

"16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Those other twenty million visits to the doctor didn't alter your genes.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I think you just proved their point.

Before the one with the tattoo gun comes along the first one recovers from a deadly head-wound. That is how you would identify it. I guess it could be one of those rare cases where people have had head trauma and lived but I can't think of any of those vying for a position of power.

You didn't say it had to be gene altering you said: "Proof that you have put your faith in science instead of God."

That would also include a bunch of things like, riding in a car, flying, taking any medication, having surgery, trusting that pasteur was right about heating milk, etc.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I think you just proved their point.

Before the one with the tattoo gun comes along the first one recovers from a deadly head-wound. That is how you would identify it. I guess it could be one of those rare cases where people have had head trauma and lived but I can't think of any of those vying for a position of power.

You didn't say it had to be gene altering you said: "Proof that you have put your faith in science instead of God."

That would also include a bunch of things like, riding in a car, flying, taking any medication, having surgery, trusting that pasteur was right about heating milk, etc.

You mean like how Catholic Joe Biden had two operations to remove aneurysms from his brain? Ones which caused him such debilitating pain, he would pass out for hours?

I also said "You let them alter your genes."

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

You mean like how Catholic Joe Biden had two operations to remove aneurysms from his brain? Ones which caused him such debilitating pain, he would pass out for hours?

What you quoted said that the wound was inflicted and healed after he was given the power and the seat, so no, I don't think Biden's aneurysms, back in 1988, fulfill the scripture.

The catholic thing also seems a little heavy.

I also said "You let them alter your genes."

The point was that the first statement applies to many situations, so highlighting the gene thing doesn't mean that it only applies to that.

Since, logically, it would also apply to the others, why don't they make you the beast?

edit on 6-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Some have been ready since that letter was sent to the church at large..

Some know what's coming next and have been saying it for 2000 some odd years of church history..

Famine
Plague
Wars
Rumors of wars
A world goverment run by one man
Complete control of the people with death to those that don't follow..
The ability to make inanimate objects seem alive

I could go on and on,

I could go old testament to,

Daniel says, knowledge will increase like no time in history and man will move about the earth easily, and than the end..

Those that have ears to hear. Have heard, others never will until its too late.

The orginal conspiracy people where the theolagins of old.

I could even point to the warning about the days of Noah, where man's DNA was contaminates and had to be corrected and that the end would have simar hmmm mnra vaccines?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
For those wondering-

The tool being showcased in the clip which scans the woman's right hand is looking like the kind of thermometer that is being used for frontal temperature.

I don't know what's up with that because obviously, a temperature degree can't be obtained this way. The Tv news host is from my country and they were talking about covid passpart implemented in Isreal, portraying it as a good thing.

Question is,

Why the f-ck are these people getting their hands scan by what looks like a thermometer? And how quick before it invites itself in our own reality?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: benrl

True.

I also have faith in some of the prophecies coming from our ancestors.

Now that you talk about DNA and its relation to our past, what if I told you it had something to do with the concept of Chimeras. We now know it is possible to mix a human and a pig and that it will somehow grow, thanks to Crispr. We also know we can make a rat fluorescent by adding to it the gene of a fish that codes with this specific ability.

Now, think about this-
All of our ancestors are talking about species being mixed together. Even the bible claims that in the days of Noah mankind was wrongfully playing God in that exact way.
If science proves now that you can mix a human and a pig and also make a rat fluorescent, then maybe it also mean that you can mix a human and a horse or even, isolate the specific gene that codes for the wings of somekind of birds and in this case...
What is the end result?

A centaur and a winged man (aka an Angel or Demon)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
I don't know what's up with that because obviously, a temperature degree can't be obtained this way.

I've read they can be taken at the wrist and elbow.

What makes the forehead so special?

Question is,

Why the f-ck are these people getting their hands scan by what looks like a thermometer?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The lady was getting her temp taken on her hand because some geniuses started up a rumor that went viral on social media the IR thermometers were killing brain cells when used on the forehead.

And how quick before it invites itself in our own reality?

You live in a different reality than the rest of us?

edit on 6-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I have a vaccination card, and close inspection of the wording does not reveal the statement "By this action, I renounce God". Therefore it is not the mark mentioned in Revellation.

I think you fail to understand the subtlety of it. If you are complicit without questioning, you are still on board non? And furthermore, if you break the law but you did not know what the law was, will they still arrest you or charge you with something ?

edit on 6-3-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

are talking about species being mixed together. Even the bible claims that in the days of Noah mankind was wrongfully playing God in that exact way. If science proves now that you can mix a human and a pig and also make a rat fluorescent

Atlantean scientists come again.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
I think you fail to understand the subtlety of it. If you are complicit without questioning, you are still on board non? And furthermore, if you break the law but you did not know what the law was, will they still arrest you or charge you with something ?

Men will, under their law, but we are not talking about men, are we?

If it is true that god knows the hearts of men, shouldn't that weigh in on the judgement?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus
Taking the mark of the beast is a rejection of God, to which God responds accordingly (see Revelation ch14).
Let us credit God with some rationality, shall we? it is quite absurd to imagine that people could somehow be "tricked" into doing something so decisive.

People lose sight of what the "mark" is and does. It is used, by the Beast (someone dominating the world AND warring against the church) to identify those who are ready to adhere to him as an alternative God. Therefore, necessarily, THE BEAST COMES FIRST. If here is no Beast in the world (and nothing, at the present time, matches the description), then obviously the mark isn't going to be operating either.

For that matter, people lose sight of what Revelation is and does, and that is the real problem. It is designed to be an encouragement to a church facing general persecution; until those circumstances arise, the book is not yet relevant. That is why people need to get away from "All the events of Revelation will be fulfilled in my lifetime, and I may need to play elaborate (and "subtle") guessing games in order to see them happen."

If you are an aircraft passenger, when do you start follwoing emergency procedures? Do you wait for the emergency for which the procedures are designed? Or do you try to start screaming and grabbing your parachute every five minutes becasue you have detected "subtle signs" of an emergency?

edit on 6-3-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The beast did come first.

The vote happened before the vaccine dropped.

Even more interesting, the harlot rides on the back of the beast.

"17 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her sexual immorality.”

3 Then he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filth of her sexual immorality"

Kamala rose to power by sleeping her way through the San Francisco elites.

And no, it doesn't say the beast from the water's head dies and comes back before it takes the seat of power.

The hydra head is a quality of the beast.

The beast from the earth is what makes people worship the beast from the water.

Odd how Pelosi called Biden a literal gift from god.
edit on 6-3-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Men will, under their law, but we are not talking about men, are we?

If it is true that god knows the hearts of men, shouldn't that weigh in on the judgement?
If man’s law is just, there is often a lessening of the punishment. A common thing in spiritual communities is, the more you know, the heavier the karmic weight. My point is that in our society generally something is still a law whether we are aware of it. Mankind in their ignorance do not realize the universal laws but make whatever laws they desire in government and impose them on the people. This is true today on our Congress, who do not even follow most of the laws they legislate for the rest of us they are imposing on. In terms of higher morality, do we follow Gods Law or Mans law and do
The laws created by man follow the laws of God? So even in mans law there may be a lesser punishment but not knowing the law does not make it not a law. In any case, the precept here is that karmic law is still law, and not knowing you are taking the mark of the beast does not negate the action of it. It is only in the minds of secular humanists do they think mansions relative ideas supercede those of Universal Law.
edit on 6-3-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join