It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis warns mankind faces a second 'great flood' caused by global warming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Given the history of some of the Popes??

This idiot won't be the first one he's said that to...

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem
Actually, the pope is only infallible in matters of dogma.

I doubt highly this qualifies.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The 4th time the cycle ends will be by fire, as the 1st did.

We have teachings and prophecies informing us that we must be alert for the signs and omens which will come about to give us courage and strength to stand on our beliefs. Blood will flow. Our hair and our clothing will be scattered upon the earth. Nature will speak to us with its mighty breath of wind. There will be earthquakes and floods causing great disasters, changes in the seasons and in the weather, disappearance of wildlife, and famine in different forms. There will be gradual corruption and confusion among the leaders and the people all over the world, and wars will come about like powerful winds. All of this has been planned from the beginning of creation.

He's playing politics.

As the Roman Catholics always have.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightHawk
The prophecy in Revelation said that when people would be ruining the earth the time would come to judge and also for God to bring to ruin those ruining the earth. There are an entire 2 chapters in Revelation (chapters 17 and 18) that have to do with the judgement on the prostitute, of which the Catholic Church is a major part:

"The appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”

-Revelation 11:18.

You are right about the rainbow. God did promise the earth would never again be destroyed by a deluge and gave the rainbow in the sky as a reminder of that oath.

At least God keeps his word. He still sees the rainbow in the sky every time it rains and remembers his covenant with Noah.

The coming destruction will be by fire:

"But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly people."

-2 Peter 3:7.

The pope should be busy warning of this impending divine retribution. God isn't going to let mankind ruin the earth beyond repair. He promised he wouldn't.

there are 12 Zodiac signs just like there are/were 12 disciples with all religious leaders through times. We in the 11 th Zodiac time now, one more to go. It's always 2150 years between the Zodiacs and that is when the Sun is in line between the 3 stars which represents the uplifting of them spiritual leaders. The 3 stars represents the days before the soul is uplifted to the heavens.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Actually, the pope is only infallible in matters of dogma.

I doubt highly this qualifies.

I doubt him being infallible in matters of anything.

Just like any other person...

ETA: If directly contradicting what the Bible say's on the subject isn't a "matter of dogma", not sure what is. But I know what you mean...

edit on 3/2/2021 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
A great flood of stupidity?

The earth has its cycles, get over it

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: MidnightHawk
The prophecy in Revelation said that when people would be ruining the earth the time would come to judge and also for God to bring to ruin those ruining the earth. There are an entire 2 chapters in Revelation (chapters 17 and 18) that have to do with the judgement on the prostitute, of which the Catholic Church is a major part:

"The appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”

-Revelation 11:18.

You are right about the rainbow. God did promise the earth would never again be destroyed by a deluge and gave the rainbow in the sky as a reminder of that oath.

At least God keeps his word. He still sees the rainbow in the sky every time it rains and remembers his covenant with Noah.

The coming destruction will be by fire:

"But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly people."

-2 Peter 3:7.

The pope should be busy warning of this impending divine retribution. God isn't going to let mankind ruin the earth beyond repair. He promised he wouldn't.

there are 12 Zodiac signs just like there are/were 12 disciples with all religious leaders through times. We in the 11 th Zodiac time now, one more to go. It's always 2150 years between the Zodiacs and that is when the Sun is in line between the 3 stars which represents the uplifting of them spiritual leaders. The 3 stars represents the days before the soul is uplifted to the heavens.
A risky I’ve heard it’s 13, and the Snake-Bearer is represented by the sun.....

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I hear ya.
But that is what the Catholic church teaches its believers.

The Catholics have a catechism, in addition to the bible.
So, Canon law.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

edit on 2-3-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2021 by CthruU because: because whats the point.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The pope spelled global "ignorance" wrong. Global flood of ignorance, is what we are all going to be drowned by.

Is going to be too thick to swim through, build that ark of ignorance denial while still can.

Meaning, we need to return to teaching young people how to think, rather than what to think.

Be a free thinker while we are still free to think for ourselves. Because this group think bs is going to bring about a society worse than idiocracy...

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The on-going cancel culture efforts are apparent even at the level of the Pope. I don't care much for the Vatican or what they represent.

Their Pedo Priests are a disgrace (who should have already faced the wrath of men) and I would crucify them all if I had such power.

Amen

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The pope worships Lucifer.... The church as a organized religion has become useless to those who are awakened. The bible is loaded with Satan numerology...As above so below..a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
A PINO .
Pope In Name Only.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Thanks to Noah, we know now how to deal with it.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The great flood does EXIST. Don't be fool by the power of WATER.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Thanks to Noah, we know now how to deal with it.

Lol...
Cue Moses

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I know how you feel about going off subject, so the salt of the earth and light of the world I bring humour from Sister Mary Scary.

Here 🙄
😁🤗

The Catholics have a catechism

Funny and scary. But a comedian she is.

Recruiting for a New Pope

Since Pope John Paul is getting up in age the Vatican has started an early campaign to ''recruit'' a successor. They have interviewed many applicants and after many months of interviewing they have narrowed the search to TWO final candidates: Bishop McLaughlin from Dublin Ireland and Bishop Sicola from New York. They are both very good candidates. The Vatican selection committee finally settled on Bishop Sicola. Though after much debate they changed their minds and said that Bishop Sicola would NOT be a good choice because it wouldn't seem proper to address the new pontiff as ''pope-si-cola.''

edit on 3-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
A PINO .
Pope In Name Only.

Wait, what, hold on.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

The plural is Peni.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: Bigburgh

The plural is Peni.

Well I thought that might be pasta🙄

www.adl.org...

Public Enemy Number 1 (PENI) is an unusual hybrid of a racist skinhead gang, street gang and prison gang. Since the early 2000s, the group has grown considerably, particularly in California, where it originated, and has also spread to nearby states. PENI's increasing strength stems to a large degree from its ability to position itself as a white power criminal organization capable of operating both on the streets and in the prison yards as foot soldiers for older, more established white supremacist prison gangs, such as the Aryan Brotherhood.

So a bunch of pennis heads.

en.m.wiktionary.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join