It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look familiar? Mitt Romney "falls," gets black eye.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: rounda

Who the hell falls down and hits their eye?

Just to point out, it’s a total misconception that you actually have to be “hit your eye” to get a back eye.

I got the biggest blackest eye you’ve ever seen just a few years ago, after going to a cricket match for a work function... got kicked out by the police for being drunk... passed out in the cab, woke up at home, got out of the cab walked across the road, heading for my apartment, then just dropped head first in the middle of the road... point of contact was the left side of my forehead, but it resulted in a massive black eye.

Point being, you definitely don’t need to be hit directly in the eye to get a black eye.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Ive worked in nursing homes in my younger days. Black eyes are a common occurrence. When you roll out of bed in your sleep the nightstand is a common culprit. 3Amd it happens a lot.

Falling out of bed in the nursing home is totally understandable. My mom worked as a nursing home RN for 47 years so I know it happens, but from what the article stated, doesn’t sound like he rolled out of bed.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Very good post and To be fair many of these are elderly, as you get older you get more fragile, bruise easier as well and tear skin, old folk's also tend to lose there balance more easily and black eye's are very common.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Worst one I ever got was actually playing touch football while being slightly inebriated myself with a bunch of friends.

It could be legit he just fell, but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen pics of him having a black left eye before. I’m pretty positive ol Pierre deLecto has been long initiated.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Jumped by a gang of cowards, I was frightened of hurting them being bigger than them (the logic of alcohol) and so did not put up a proper defence and did not fight back well enough, six of them against one of me - had a huge black eye and a nice foot print on my face complete with the treat mark's.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

Apparently, this all happened during the CPAC convention.

Thoughts?

Hmm...so somebody thumped him, or he fell!

Divine intervention was not applicable, (as yet)
I asked the boss, and he affirmed so.

MTAA.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

these guys/women are always falling because they are way too old to be in office

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Lol he says “you should see the other guy.”

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I doubt we got the real story here unless there were witnesses. For example, a drunken tumble isnt usually broadcast. But ill admit to not reading the article linked being vaguely familiar from another source.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
C'mon guys.

This is what really happened:

Romney was on the secret moon base speaking with aliens about the Democrats and how they are trying to DESTROY America. When CHINA flew in Biden to the moon to eat baby's brains and sniff their crotches. All the while Hillary was plotting to sneak up behind Romney so Biden could take a good wack at him, after his nap. When Biden awoke, he did just that, and hit Romney because he wasn't on board with the "cancel culture" mentality.

Meanwhile, back on Earth, Kamala, still DESTROYING America, made all white people the slaves to the black people and sent her henchmen to the moon to do away with Biden, so SHE can take over the planet.

However, unknown at this time, Romney has been having an affair with Kamala and they BOTH have secretly been plotting with Xi, Un, and Putin, to start a country western band while DESTROYING America and ushering in the NWO.

And unfortunately, I know a few of you will believe it.
You know the elite get black eyes more than your average Joe right?

You know this right?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
none of these countless celebritys/politicians with black eyes wear make up to cover their black eyes.
they could easily cover their bruises, their not allowed.
maybe its a humilation ritual.
some certain groups feel they have to display their works in full view.

I agree 100

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
He must of ran into Trump in a back alley.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, you already told her twice.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
He fell and hurt his eye. No conspiracy there at all, old people fall occasionally. I told the wife that even if the blind cat is not around, be sure to watch where she is walking, she fell in the driveway one day and now she blames it on the blind cat because it wasn't outside so she was not watching where she was walking.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
why r you mKing esxcuses?
i know alot of old people , none have black eyes.
this is a ritual.
you can ignore it if you like.
you will ignore this

no matter, no mind.
move along, dont think about this.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I haven't seen anybody suggest the most obvious - domestic abuse. Maybe his wife hit him?

TCB

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Ive worked in nursing homes in my younger days. Black eyes are a common occurrence. When you roll out of bed in your sleep the nightstand is a common culprit. 3Amd it happens a lot.

I got a black eye from hitting my cheek pretty hard. A lot of these actors seem like they could be drug users or alcoholics. It wouldn’t be too far fetched that they actually fell and hit something.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I just find it a little difficult to believe that someone was in a position to thump him but exercised enough restraint to do it only once!

I'm going with accident.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Okay, thinking about my own little sampling of reality, I cannot think of ANY adults... a couple of whom like bars and brawling... who have had a black eye above age 10.

I will posit some domestic abuse by the percentage of unfortunates who mated with subhumans, but really, are there many other adults who have had or know anyone with black eyes... especially people who wear suits and hold professional positions?

I'm not sure it's adrenochrome and/or alien eye parasites.. .but I'm not sure it isn't, either.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join