It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look familiar? Mitt Romney "falls," gets black eye.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
nypost.com...

Smells like a little MKULTRA, or Masonic Designer Drug.

"Sen. Mitt Romney was knocked unconscious when he fell in Boston over the weekend, leaving him with “a lot of stitches” and a black eye.

“I took a fall. Knocked me unconscious. But I’m doing better,” Romney told reporters on Capitol Hill Monday night."

And from right here on these boards,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Michigan's Governor George Romney was very much interested in implementing mind control of the masses. He wanted to bring the Satanic rituals of child abuse that were proliferating in the Catholic Church into the Mormon church. He wanted a robotic society growing up within the Mormon church so that they would give more money to the NWO effort"

Apparently, this all happened during the CPAC convention.

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I gotta believe there is a thread somewhere about the "black-eye club"...I will have to search when I get the time

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

Who the hell falls down and hits their eye?

I’m a clumsy SOB and of all the times I’ve fallen never once have I fallen on my eye

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Sounds like he joined the black eye club

Famous Names With Black Eyes

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh man, I wonder what his new 'role' will be now that he went through the initiation punch.

I wonder who gets to throw these illuminati punches for these rites of passages/pay raise/new job description ceremonies.

I'd be on the lookout for an activated and 'motivated' Romney movement.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

masons don't make designer drugs. We just eat people who need to be eaten. With gravy. Good brown gravy.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Never any witnesses.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The black eye means he's been officially accepted.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
C'mon guys.

This is what really happened:

Romney was on the secret moon base speaking with aliens about the Democrats and how they are trying to DESTROY America. When CHINA flew in Biden to the moon to eat baby's brains and sniff their crotches. All the while Hillary was plotting to sneak up behind Romney so Biden could take a good wack at him, after his nap. When Biden awoke, he did just that, and hit Romney because he wasn't on board with the "cancel culture" mentality.

Meanwhile, back on Earth, Kamala, still DESTROYING America, made all white people the slaves to the black people and sent her henchmen to the moon to do away with Biden, so SHE can take over the planet.

However, unknown at this time, Romney has been having an affair with Kamala and they BOTH have secretly been plotting with Xi, Un, and Putin, to start a country western band while DESTROYING America and ushering in the NWO.

And unfortunately, I know a few of you will believe it.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
C'mon guys.

This is what really happened:

Romney was on the secret moon base speaking with aliens about the Democrats and how they are trying to DESTROY America. When CHINA flew in Biden to the moon to eat baby's brains and sniff their crotches. All the while Hillary was plotting to sneak up behind Romney so Biden could take a good wack at him, after his nap. When Biden awoke, he did just that, and hit Romney because he wasn't on board with the "cancel culture" mentality.

Meanwhile, back on Earth, Kamala, still DESTROYING America, made all white people the slaves to the black people and sent her henchmen to the moon to do away with Biden, so SHE can take over the planet.

However, unknown at this time, Romney has been having an affair with Kamala and they BOTH have secretly been plotting with Xi, Un, and Putin, to start a country western band while DESTROYING America and ushering in the NWO.

And unfortunately, I know a few of you will believe it.

You realize this is posted in a conspiracy sub forum, right? Having to do with an actual, verified conspiracy, right?

If you don't believe this stuff, or don't find it interesting to discuss, it would take far less effort to just simply not respond instead of insulting people with your nonsense response.
edit on 2-3-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

masons don't make designer drugs. We just eat people who need to be eaten. With gravy. Good brown gravy.

Yea, I know the black eye club was more associated with MKUltra, but there was a theory floating around about a designer drug created by the freemasons that gave you a black eye when you took it.

They claimed the darker it gets, the better the high.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

The black eye means he's been officially accepted.

What about the "boot" club? Joe Biden became a part of that club. What has he been initiated in to?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I'm all for a nice toasty buzz and all, but as masons, we don't do stuff like that. At least in my area. Who knows what those heathens in the north do.

But black eyes usually happen when something goes wrong. With Romney, I think it's Karma.

I did have a gay Spanish teacher in High School who would come in with shiners quite often. I assumed he was looking for love in all the wrong places.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

And thus the reason I was never a Mason.
I prefer chili....
I am Southern after all
Let those that know , understand

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

As this is a conspiracy site I am sorely tempted to write a work of fiction about an alien mind control parasite that enters it's victim's through there eye socket, how one of it's victims already had another parasite and this was the day the brain worm's met the shape shifting Ikerian lizard people from the planet Ikeria in the constellation of Ikarian in the Ike sector of space whom had come to earth many century's earlier in there own expansion phase.

Seeing that they now had competition for the rule of the earth and possible even for more than that the Ikerians eventually decided on a move, not knowing if any of there own number had yet succumbed to the similarly nasty and intelligent worm's they decided to let some of there own become infected to trick the Brain Worm's until they knew more about them and there plan which they assumed was simply an insect like instinctive drive to infect compatible alien neurology around the cosmos and in there case the injury was to there right eye this was inadvertent and because the brain worm parasite was confused by there dual body's would instinctively try to take control of the already controlling entity.

So the Ikerians would let them have some celebrity's, even some of there own out of curiosity and using there telepathic link to monitor the brain parasites agenda and learn how intelligent the work hive was and finding the parasites were also linked tepathic to one another they discovered that indeed the worm hive was motivated by almost insect like instinctual drives.

However they continued to hide there own actions from the brain parasites and mimic being controlled by them for there own end's until they knew more about there new competition, the brain parasites may prove an interesting resource if they could learn to control them, the trick they knew however was not to be controlled but to be in control which given the more instinctive level of the worm telepathic network was not an easy prospect especially given that they had allowed some of there own to be infected by the worm's and the fact the worm hive while telepathic made very efficient symbiotic use of the added intelligence of it's more intelligent hosts that elevated the entire hives group consciousness, while the hive was too far to be in strong contact with other's of it's kind in other parts of the cosmos the Ikerians were also aware through there link monitoring this new species that there were other mega hives beyond the earth's system, they feared that just maybe they had even reached there own world which was an unpalatable prospect for a race whom liked to be in control themselves.

One more thing bothered them, long ago a genetically altered variant of there own species once used to control humans during there Medieval period that was a much larger in form than the new parasite and that had sometimes been seen still controlling corpses when a knight, a member of the aristocracy of that period had been beheaded it's much larger worm like form rising out of the body from the headless neck in order to use it's own senses once it's hosts had been lost to it reminded the Ikerians of this new species in too many way's for it to be a coincidence and they wondered if perhaps there own science and a subspecies of there own many genetically modified form's had come back to compete with it's parent race for control.

Meanwhile around the world celebrity's, politicians, members of royal houses began to have mysterious black eye's, the real victims of the brain parasite usually had the injury in the form of bruising around and above the eye socket on there left eye area, the lizards on there right eye socket and some on both eye sockets though usually that was due to concussion when the human host thrashed around giving themselves concussion on the rare instance when they regained momentary control during the parasite takeover of there mind.

Anyway mild humoured fiction aside, probably just black eye's but then again?.

Just maybe it is a cult of some kind but I Doubt that (Though there are all manner of weird cults out there and celebrity's are a target for there recruitment), perhaps something else then but what?.

Anyway enough weirdness for me, suddenly I Feel like a plate of Gak, sorry Pasta.

edit on 2-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Maybe a kiss the ring type of event but then their elite handler likes to smack the taste out of their mouth.
Kind of like a “I own you so now what?” moment.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
none of these countless celebritys/politicians with black eyes wear make up to cover their black eyes.
they could easily cover their bruises, their not allowed.
maybe its a humilation ritual.
some certain groups feel they have to display their works in full view.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

I want to believe there was some secret guy going round punching assh0les,because there are plenty in that club looking at the pics in that link.

I have problems believing there is some occult/ritualistic element to this-so I am rolling with these fools get thumped from time to time for being assh0les.
That club is bigger than anyone can fathom sadly.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Ive worked in nursing homes in my younger days. Black eyes are a common occurrence. When you roll out of bed in your sleep the nightstand is a common culprit. 3Amd it happens a lot.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join