It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

27 people in an SUV crash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
27 people in one SUV hit a semi killing 15 in southern California.

This sounds like something that happens in India.

ktla.com...

27 people, 150lbs each.
That 2 tons of passengers.

😠

Officials nor sure of the cause....
Might be overloaded....duh
Definitely no seatbelts.
edit on 2-3-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Wow, that is almost as crowded as having five full size well built guys around two hundred lbs in a bug driving down icy roads and flipping it on it's side. Climbing out the door of a bug is not easy when it is up in the air. But we rolled it on it's feet and carried it back on the road and continued bar hopping.

Twenty seven people in even a full size suv would be pretty crowded....maybe someone farted and the driver lost consciousness and hit the truck.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Wow, that is almost as crowded as having five full size well built guys around two hundred lbs in a bug driving down icy roads and flipping it on it's side. Climbing out the door of a bug is not easy when it is up in the air. But we rolled it on it's feet and carried it back on the road and continued bar hopping.

Twenty seven people in even a full size suv would be pretty crowded....maybe someone farted and the driver lost consciousness and hit the truck.

8 people would be crowded, sure screams illegals, not sure how many typical Americans would pack in 28...maybe high school? Any of it is horrible as many are most likely kids to hit that number.
edit on 2-3-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It almost has to be kids to fit that many inside.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Not to be that guy, but 15 miles from the Mexico border... no way they could have entered through the border that way without a bribe

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
From a picture I saw on another website, it looked like a Ford...maybe an Explorer.
I used to drive 2005 Explorer that had the 3rd row, you could fit 7 comfortably, maybe 8.
27 is mind boggling.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
According to some newsmedia it was full farmworkers....but not uncommon to have human smugglers in that area.. pics show a large SUV not a bus.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Yes the media won’t call anyone illegals . They owners of our world need illegals . They bankrupt America and the corporations get cheap labor . It’s good for them on two fronts . The most important thing for them is to bankrupt us and then they can bring in there one world government that will feed and clothe us . Of course we have to give up all freedom and life in a totalitarian government where there are no rights for anyone . Of course they won’t sell it that way but you’re ignorant if you don’t know that

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Smuggling illegals.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
From a picture I saw on another website, it looked like a Ford...maybe an Explorer.
I used to drive 2005 Explorer that had the 3rd row, you could fit 7 comfortably, maybe 8.
27 is mind boggling.

Fox News is reporting that it was a Ford Expedition.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

27 is mind boggling.

Ford Expedition. Slightly larger but I still have no idea how you could fit 27 people in there.

From the AP: "A harvest is underway in the region of most of the winter lettuce and other leafy greens eaten in the United States." I'm betting on illegals working the farms there. 15 dead out of 27. I couldn't imagine the scene when first responders arrived.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The record is 41 people inside a Toyota SUV.

www.guinnessworldrecords.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

27 is mind boggling.

Ford Expedition. Slightly larger but I still have no idea how you could fit 27 people in there.

From the AP: "A harvest is underway in the region of most of the winter lettuce and other leafy greens eaten in the United States." I'm betting on illegals working the farms there. 15 dead out of 27. I couldn't imagine the scene when first responders arrived.

Expedition is huge. you can probably get 4 or 5 in front. Then you figure four or 5 in second row. Another 4 or 5 if sitting in laps. So now we are up to 10. Then you have third row. Same thing. Probably another 8 sitting in laps. So 18. Then you have rear cargo area. Probably 5 or 6 so now 22... Figure Mexicans aren't known for being large....

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Xtrozero

It almost has to be kids to fit that many inside.

Kinda like this:

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Won't lie, scrolling down, I swear that said snuggling illegals.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is absolutly ridiculous and disgusting .

15 dead human beings ? and I hate to turn this political but it is by God political , 27 migrants desperatly packed into an SUV .

Our borders are a mockery , this is getting out of control if we had some semblance of order at the Mexican border we would not have to deal with horrible things like this .

When I read this story the first thing I saw was " 27 people in one SUV " ? Did I need to read more ?

First emotion I felt was sorrow , then Rage a Rage of pity for the poor first res ponders who had to witness this tangled mesh of 27 human bodies 15 of which were dead . 15 lives cut short and for what , because of our do nothing Government thats what.

Rage!

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
27 people in one SUV hit a semi killing 15 in southern California.

This sounds like something that happens in India.

ktla.com...

27 people, 150lbs each.
That 2 tons of passengers.

😠

Officials nor sure of the cause....
Might be overloaded....duh
Definitely no seatbelts.

I'd hate to be the one in the very front that took the brunt of the semi AND all the passengers behind me. Southern California tells me this was most likely a vehicle hauling illegals from the border that came here because Biden cleared the way. This blood is on his hands.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

27 is mind boggling.

Twenty-seven, even in semi, would be crowded.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I think I counted 36 with the adults. Geez....

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yeah an Expedition would probably do it, albeit not very comfortably. Heck back in high school we fit 14 into a VW Rabbit, once again not very comfortably. Absolutely bone-headed idea to do in practice, and you would think adults would know better.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join