It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon changes logo. Because it resembled Hitler.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Go in the corner, dumbest comment I’ve seen today.

a reply to: sk126

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sk126
White men are evil. History proves it. White men killed all of my leaders because they stood up and fought for themselves and their people. I mean can y'all give us Malcolm X back? Fred Hampton? MLK Jr? The Original Black Panthers feeding children? It was White Law Enforcement committing mass murder? What race of people created Jim Crow laws, red lining, and experimented on people through vaccines? I mean I can keep going and going about it. White people do not have souls. There is video proof of it's mentality and how it behaves our of anger and fear. My words are true and the evidence is live everywhere on the internet.

a reply to: Assassin82

Have you been paying attention to what’s happening to white people in South Africa? What about what the Chinese are doing to Muslims? Ask the Chinese what they think of black people. Ever seen a white person stumble into the wrong neighborhood that’s predominantly black? I can tell you what happened to me in Camden, NJ 15 years ago just because I was white if you’d like.

Hate and evil don’t reside within one race, one ethnicity, or one tribe. It can live and thrive anywhere given the right circumstances. It exists everywhere. What defeats it is the good of all men and all women determined to extinguish hate and evil. Pointing fingers and falsely revolting against a faceless enemy called “racism” won’t cut it and only sends us further back into the Stone Age.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Reminds me of the silicon valley show.

That reminds me of Andy Warhol's submission to the "Moon Museum" -- a small 2-cm chip with some artwork etched on it that was attached to the descent stage of Apollo 12 (and is still on the moon with the descent stage). However in this case, the phallic look of Warhol's stylized initials "A.W." was an intentional choice by the artist. Here is a copy of that Moon Museum chip:

The New York Times ran an article about the Moon Museum with a photo of it, but the photo had the finger of the person holding it conveniently obscuring Warhol's submission:

Source for images:
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3/3/2021 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Now it looks like the packing tape isn't very secure with that loose corner.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I don't see it? WTH! Okay whatever, it looks like something else to me and an arrow, but not hitlers mustach. LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Might be construed to look like Der Fuhrer's mustache?
I guess it's still fine the lower part looks like an erect penis?
Whatfreakingever.
I'm becoming embarrassed of the human race.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Don't be embarrassed.

The things who come up with this kind of rubbish clearly aren't really human.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Terrible company. Everyone has been brainwashed into believing it's the online marketplace. 80% of goods on Amazon are priced higher than they are on ebay. I can list an individual item on ebay, or a unique lot of goods on ebay. I can't do that on Amazon, and they restrict sellers in many categories. Very seller unfriendly unless you are part of a Chinese slave factory.. Bozos is a lucky man. Amazon sucks and is overrated.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Wow. That is almost disturbing.

I can now see where Damien Hurst got his "inspiration" from.

The only "art" these guys know is the art of the con.
edit on 332021 by Wide-Eyes because: Autocorrect bs

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
...Amazon is Hitler.

I didn't know Hitler had a blue moustache. Must have been his "F^ck the Patriarchy!" phase.

Besides, it doesn't look like Hitler - it looks like Charlie Chaplin.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It still looks like Hitler... a Hitler that hit up a cigarette without looking at it, not realizing the cherry was at the filter and burnt his 'stache a little. I know this happens because... experience. Just not that bad. Maybe Hitler smoked a cigar instead.
edit on 3/4/2021 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsTaken

This has actually been a pretty interesting shift to me. Many still assume Amazon has the best prices, and in some cases they do, but in many they dont.

I recently got a Philips OneBlade and it was literally half the price on eBay vs Amazon. Half!

Even so, we got some pretty epic memes and pics from the whole stache fiasco.
Scary part is that plenty of them were shared seriously though..

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Just checked the old/new to compare. The old one definitely looks LESS LIKE Hitler's flavor saver than the new one.

Can't find any pics of him with zig-zags trimmed out along the bottom of the 'stache - always flat-bottomed, like the revamped Amazon logo.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
When I was a kid I saw bunnies in the clouds, but now I see only Hitler...Not sure what that means...

It means your assimilation is complete.

Congratulations.

Take your place in line behind those other sheep there.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Beyond parody.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Wait, what?!?!

Amazon opposes Adolf Hitler but they support joe biDen?

Hypocrisy much?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Well slick my hair and call me Dr. Seuss... I never even noticed the mustache.

Edit: Pepperidge Farm® remembers...🙄

Edit Edit: it's not racist because it's Michael Jordan.

You know that Hitler 'tashes aren't considered racist, right?

I mean, how exactly does that happen? Does it jump off your face and attend KKK Rallies?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

God alone knows...

To call this stupid is to understate it.

Rampant idiocy masquerading as social awareness...I think.

I'm at the point where I just shake my head and move on with my day.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Boooo!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join