It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insight on how NOT to be Friend Zoned

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
Ladies if you really want male friends an stay, an they are head over heels, just be straight forward, and dont lead them on.

You can't lead a dot that has nothing to hold.

Why do you think.... "Q" exists between the......

opps!

"flame on".

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding sexist in today's woke society...

Women are biologically wired to care for infants, it is an evolved role and not a social construct. It is well documented and backed by modern psychology. In order to properly care for infants they are also more likely to feel anxiety than men, due to the fact that they also need to feel emotions for newborns. It should be obvious women are typically more caring people. At a subconscious level they tend to seek out protection from a mate. When a woman sees assertiveness in a man it is attractive. Also why they get the stereotype of going after the bad boys. This however is not a problem with the women. If a man is regularly rejected by women then it is a problem with the man. Women want strong men, and this doesn't necessarily mean physically but can. A rejection means they don't think your genetic line should continue, again at a subconscious level.

There is nothing wrong with being the nice guy, but you must be seen as someone with the capacity for aggression. Which is not the same as being aggressive.

If you have ever studied archetypes you may be familiar with the story of the knight that kills the Dragon gets the princess or something along those lines. Well both humans and primates are wired to fear snakes. Many primates will be afraid to approach and kill the snake, but those that do are chosen as mates.

Short answer is a woman must see you as someone that can keep her safe. It is a bit more complex in humans. This could mean physically, financially, emotionally, etc...

Men are designed to compete in a dominance hierarchy, and women are nature. As Darwin would say, nature is what selects. If you want to get selected learn to show some teeth.

True love is bull# I'm afraid, or at least comes well after attraction. In any case, none of this is meant to offend. I doubt most men are consciously aware of what I described above, so if you decide to believe it then you are already ahead.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

If I'm attracted to a woman, and she doesn't feel the same, I will NEVER be friend zoned.

Why?

Because after that, I'm not going to be her friend.

Again, why?

Simply put, I'm not going to shelve my feelings, and I'd resent not having a shot when she eventually dates someone else.

So, yeah, not going to be friend zoned, because I'm not going to be her friend.

It's different if we were already friends, and she shoots me down. But if it's a coworker, or an acquaintance....nope. Not going to start a friendship with a woman who couldn't even be bothered to give me a chance.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

here ya go, a search page of all the reasons why you didn't get to see paradise by the dash board lights, pick a couple and work on them.

who knows you could have spent the rest of your life prayin for the end time. man alive, i did that once.
edit on 4-3-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This post just screams creepy and weirdo. Mental illness and oblivious to it even.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I think the biggest problem woman have is that they confuse assertiveness/confidence with actual aggression. Two very different things, much like a calm fighter is a stronger or smarter fighter then a loud mouth.

Think it the right scene where he says the quiet ones are the strongest.

Ive seen scenario of one women making threats about her boyfriend killing a buddy of mine, only to get slapped infront of so her called protector, who just ignored it, cause he knew she wasnt worth the trouble.( cant remember how it started ether, he also more of sweet heart btw)

The biggest problem for both sexes though is the lack of having any actual proper influence with the opposite.(i.e, a sister, cousin, or friend)Moms dont count an never should). Ive seen a lot more guy whom have sisters have much more success then men without additional female influence.

Same could be said for ladies.
edit on 4-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

Then again courage an stupidity are often interchangeable.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88

Think it the right scene where he says the quiet ones are the strongest.

They SEEM quiet because they thinks.

What people are viewing or feeling towards a quiet person is POTENTIAL RETURNING.

If you are there.

I'd like to thank you for ORBITING the space you inhabit and enjoying the Serenity of ..

other individuals/another individual's.

Introverts Enjoy More Than One UNIVERSE NATURALLY.

Join them on an incredible Journey.

Orbit, don't Collide.

Questions need to Grasp answers EN ROUTE to HOME or the damage needs what you would leave with to replace what was STOLEN.

SHARE answers, keep copies, give copies, remember where the source is and goes and nurture it forever.
edit on 4/3/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Dont get involved with co workers. Going on one date doesnt mean you own her. Its called dating. Dont commit to one girl unless youve discussed it.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
This post just screams creepy and weirdo. Mental illness and oblivious to it even.

Is this... a sane response to this OP?

Shocking and refreshing.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join