It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio boy, 6, killed after mom allegedly ran him over with car:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Makes you angry, it is sad, terribly sad a little boy has lost his life.

What was wrong with his mother, bad mother?, post natal depression, economic woes and no way to save her son (why not then give him to the state or find a relative or anything), drug addict crack perhaps.

God knows it boggles the mind.

One thing you can be certain of this mother will be tormented every time she remembers him unless she is so high on anti depressants she sits in a psyche ward for the rest of her life.

Was the child out of hand, she wanted him dead to be willing to dump him were there are wild animal's though.

Not a mother, something else and I have no words for this creature.

We are lucky to have had mothers that would have lain down there lives for us, we would have lain down our lives for them.

So what kind of family, mental malfunction, addiction or life did this creature have or was she just a psycho or something.

Very sad and I am getting too old to feel the rage and helpless anger I would once have felt reading this now I just see two lives destroyed a little boy that probably just wanted his mom and a woman that had lost her humanity somehow if she ever had it but remember without knowing her state of mind, what she had gone through, if she was mentally ill we can not really see what was wrong, yes it's evil and tragic but was she ill, mentally ill people have killed or harmed those they loved before, sometimes not meaning or even knowing what they were doing in there altered state.

Imagine if she had an episode like that and when she comes back to her senses, imagine how her sane mind will implode at the shock of what she has done.

If however it is drug's there is every possibility her mind is simply too far gone, emotional rush is dependent upon a substance and family becomes irrelevant for those that are addicted, infamously smack heads (heroin addicts) would rob there own grand mothers pension just to get a fix.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Seems you have a problem with American Politics, feel free to go rant in that forum. This thread is about a coward of a person that killed her child.

You are right, this monster deserves no empathy , "An Ohio mother charged with murdering her son tried to abandon him in a wildlife area last week and ran over him when he tried to get back into the car, court documents state, according to a report Monday.

Brittany Gosney, 29, then drove to the Ohio River where she disposed of her son's body, police said.

Gosney reported James Robert Hutchinson missing on Sunday morning, but police said she later confessed to the killing and showed little remorse, according to FOX 19 of Cincinnati. "

edit on 2-3-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Rush Run is a very short drive from here. This bothers me to no end.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

The only thing the child probably wanted was to be hugged and loved.

A part of me died inside, this post brought me to tears. Yep I'm crying.

edit on 3-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Killing a child is no more cowardly then killing any other vulnerable creature. They say you can judge a people by how they treat their elderly and their vulnerable. In two pages of responses, read what has been expressed. Now consider what has been happening over the last year in your country.
It shouldn’t be hard to rehash, this place hasn’t stopped thrumming with the bickering and gloating.
How have you, as a culture, treated your elderly and vulnerable?
I don’t have an issue with your politics.
I take offence at your leadership and how you lot deal with them. this piece of garbage should be where I suggested, like an American Greta the simpleton.
reply to: opethPA

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Your society made this possible. Your leadership ordained this viable. Your vulnerable die because they are expendable and it is expedient to eradicate them. You can’t even listen to each other but a child is murdered and you shed a tear, who’s tear is it and who here has pledged to drink those tears?
If only y’all could be as heartfelt to each other, this child’s brutal demise wouldn’t be the tragic waste it is at the moment.

How is this allegedly again? The empty husk confessed, correct?
a reply to: Dalamax

edit on 3-3-2021 by Dalamax because: People are just no damn good.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Killing a child is no more cowardly then killing any other vulnerable creature. They say you can judge a people by how they treat their elderly and their vulnerable. In two pages of responses, read what has been expressed. Now consider what has been happening over the last year in your country.
It shouldn’t be hard to rehash, this place hasn’t stopped thrumming with the bickering and gloating.
I take offence at your leadership and how you lot deal with them. this piece of garbage should be where I suggested, like an American Greta the simpleton.

Great but what does any of that have to do with the OP?

There is no scenario where you are going to get me to show empathy for this cowardly person that killed their kid.
edit on 3-3-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I say run her over until she dies, then run her over a few more times, then throw the body where ever is easiest.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Dalamax

Great but what does any of that have to do with the OP?

There is no scenario where you are going to get me to show empathy for this cowardly person that killed their kid.

The bit where the title says alleged and the article quoted says she confessed.

That’s showing empathy with this act of filicide and is related to the OP.
The rest is extrapolation, building on the original post instead of mooing about how dreadful this is and the medieval retribution that should be meted out to the perpetrator.

Don’t ya think?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
She would be better off in the capital neck deep in the swamp. There’s a punishment that is cruel and unusual, like this brutal act.
a reply to: Lysergic

edit on 3-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Punishment fitting the crime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join