It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hate my family

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Genuine hate is not a fleeting, momentary condition. Unless something changes the situation or person, hate continues, and may grow and consolidate, over the course of time....

You lost me on the poo part or maybe not....it's just....I don't think we are in that stage of our relationship to not feel ackward talking about it in this particular metaphor.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Unless something changes the situation or person, hate continues, and may grow and consolidate, over the course of time....

Yes.

Keep expectations where we are going to be.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You’ll never get the validation you seek from your family. They have their beliefs and clutch tightly to them. You can be mad and wish they were better (they won’t be) or stop caring and you’ll feel better. Sucks, but sounds like your at least partially an adult, act like one and take care of yourself. Covid policy by design is tearing families apart, are you going to let it be the wedge that cuts you from yours?

a reply to: theboarman

edit on 3-3-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Genuine hate is not a fleeting, momentary condition. Unless something changes the situation or person, hate continues, and may grow and consolidate, over the course of time....

I never play because I just have fun. So.. Hate never wins if you do nothing for a while and just watch. It inevitably continues to eat itself smaller.

Half a CENTURY of scrutiny is ALL I needed, and a BOOST from an INFINATE amount of past until I reach the end to start again.

Or Not.

Perhaps.

Maybe.

But then again.

Why not?

ALL YOU NEED IS "COMMA" AND A FULL CHESSBOARD WITH A SINGLE PIECE OF ONE COLOUR AND YOU LEAVE IT THERE AND ENJOY THE VIEW.

FOREVER
edit on 3/3/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

The only person you can truly convince of anything is yourself. I have no problem with people believing whatever they like as long as it doesn't infringe upon my own personal liberty.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join