It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it Depression?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So I woke up this morning a bit sluggish and can't seem to get my groove today. During the day my appetite is crap I haven't eaten a single thing all day. I feel so tired and A lil while ago I felt the need to cry. I can't pinpoint why I am feeling this way, but it seems so heavy. Is this depression?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shaiker

Sounds like maybe you’re coming down with something or have come down with something. Have you taken your temperature?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Call it what you will. Everyone with a brain and proper emotional response feels "depressed" on occasion. It's degree and length of malaise that defines it.

If it becomes an everyday soulless semi-death of oppressive hopeless misery that can't even evoke tears then get some fresh air, exercise, proper diet and hydration, decent company... and/or a licensed, bonded shaman to exorcise you.

Pro tip, hard narcotics only works for so long.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Could be been having the chills but no temp. Gonna fix me a drink and sleep it off.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I will keep that in mind. Hiding in the shadows my entire life sometimes causes what you describe, but its self inflicted. This is a don't know where it comes from kind of sadness.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Ok, well ... sadness comes from somewhere, right? Usually from the mind, if one is lucky enough to have one.

But if not from you, where does the sad come from? Aggravate any witches, warlocks or bureaucracies lately?

Feel better.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

If it's not an illness... blame the full moon

If you were born about this time of month in May, August or October, you can be more specific and blame the transit of the full moon to your natal sun.

But if that's what it is, then you got some surprises and changes coming your way. The more you resist and fight, the greater your depression will probably be.

Or maybe it's something else entirely in which case just ignore me

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'll agree with Kansas Girl, sounds like you are coming down with something. I wouldn't jump to the depression conclusion, everyone gets days or even weeks like that once in a while. Candy bars are good for depression.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If it lasts, don't bottle it up. Talk to someone. If it persists, get professional help. Do not be afraid to ask, it's not your fault. Talk to someone in person.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shaiker
a reply to: KansasGirl

Could be been having the chills but no temp. Gonna fix me a drink and sleep it off.

"Incubation".

Every negative has a positive.

We remember bad things because the good things were eaten by bad monsters that sit on them.

We remember good things because the bad things were eaten by good monsters that sit on them.

They cannot exist without eachother.

Place them side by side in your mind with a lead tied FROM the light TO the dark.

Then find and add JUST positives and when you encounter a new negative add another positive from it like building your own living tree from the root (dark) into the tree (light).

Diluting the dark that HAS to exist.

I'd rather live with 1 dark and infinite possibilities than no dark and no possibilities at all.

No Ying, no yang.

Ying Yang Ying Yang Ying Yang Ying Yang......

momentum....

It's the bit inbetween we NEED.

The bit between the one and the other.

SUBCONSCIOUS connecting all worlds to all possible worlds.

Even if I was hungry, lost, it's dark and I am about to die horribly.

I close my physical eyes, and all is mine in my only reality.

Ooh...I am my spark in an endless moment of "I am"

The final conformation of "what is it"?

it is

existance

reality that is AT it's greatest potential.

Then you wake up into the bit before the bit you wake up and there are no fears to push or pull.

Your own "limbo" of your own choosing.

To then understand that it is always the next step that is always the most important.

Not the destination.

Have a great journey....all of them.
edit on 2/3/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/3/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Maybe it can be depression, I think you must consult your doctor first before taking any kind of supplements.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join